First Grow New Facilities

Good deal. Is a T5 better than a HPS? I have one HPS that's 150 watts, but I have yet to find a ballast that isn't 150$ and used as a garden wall-mount light.

The T5 I use in the flower room is to provide a mixed spectrum. I also have 3- 1000 watt HPS in the flower room as well. I use 2 of the T5's in the veg room, to help get the plants to size before moving them in to the flower room. The T5's are only good to get the plants to veg to the desired height. They don't work well for bud growth. The HPS work best for bud growth, besides the sun. I use Super Hortilux bulbs in my HPS fixtures. The run about $125.00 each. So it is $325.00 per year to change out bulbs.

dAM gena ! tha crazy for bulbs

Sorry, haven't been catching up for a few days. Had court today, ongoing issues. I am 7-0. I should become a lawyer...second thought, no thanks. Still no CaMg+ for the plants. Stopped by my hydro store today, she has been sold out. She will email me when it arrives in a few days. Ughhh. Figured out how I might pull that electric line. Thinking I will detach an existing line, tie two lines to it. Pull it up through the ceiling/wall. Detach one line, and pull it back into place. That way I have an existing line to attach to to pull my new wire. Hoping the hole that is already there is at least 5/8 inch in dia. It would be tight, put doable.

Sorry, haven't been catching up for a few days. Had court today, ongoing issues. I am 7-0. I should become a lawyer...second thought, no thanks. Still no CaMg+ for the plants. Stopped by my hydro store today, she has been sold out. She will email me when it arrives in a few days. Ughhh. Figured out how I might pull that electric line. Thinking I will detach an existing line, tie two lines to it. Pull it up through the ceiling/wall. Detach one line, and pull it back into place. That way I have an existing line to attach to to pull my new wire. Hoping the hole that is already there is at least 5/8 inch in dia. It would be tight, put doable.

I have been on a few job sites and have seen guys bore huge holes over the load center. Hopefully that is how your has been done. If so, you might even tie on a piece of string in case you need one for a pull in the future. Good luck.

Plants are looking great GMT. Not much longer and you'll have them budded up nicely. I ended up not keeping my youngings close enough to the lite and they got alittle leggy. But as long as they grow it's all good. I plan on just using most of them for cloning plants anyways. So they will be getting drastic toppings in awhile. Like what they call Uncle Bens Topping. Same thing I been doing for years but we just call it topping out a plant. Well keep up the great work and Keepem Green

Court ehh, drama.. Good luck with that situation :p' My dad just told me his buddy would give him his old grow lights there the T5's but they have to be plugged into a 210 outlet or something and he was like yea' it'd cost around 300$ to get that installed in the room, lol. Who knows, maybe you know my dad, were you throwin' out some T5's? lol anyways I got a microscope and looked at my trichs.

Nice grow room and great looking plants. I want to use larger buckets now after seeing your success. Thanks for the inspiration.
Thank you very much. Going to larger buckets will give the ladies some much needed leg room. You will see a big difference in the size of the plant, and ability to support more buds and larger buds.

I have been on a few job sites and have seen guys bore huge holes over the load center. Hopefully that is how your has been done. If so, you might even tie on a piece of string in case you need one for a pull in the future. Good luck.

Yes, I wasn't able to run the line that way, but have it connected up and running. I will post pics in a few minutes. Thank you again for the info, much appreciated. Always good to see you stop in.

Plants are looking great GMT. Not much longer and you'll have them budded up nicely. I ended up not keeping my youngings close enough to the lite and they got alittle leggy. But as long as they grow it's all good. I plan on just using most of them for cloning plants anyways. So they will be getting drastic toppings in awhile. Like what they call Uncle Bens Topping. Same thing I been doing for years but we just call it topping out a plant. Well keep up the great work and Keepem Green

Have two moved over to the flower room now, and a few more in a week or so. I am hoping that a couple in veg will start to stretch a bit more before I put them in flower. Good luck with the mothers, although you know what your doing, so luck has little to do with it. Thanks again brother, and keep em green.

Court ehh, drama.. Good luck with that situation :p' My dad just told me his buddy would give him his old grow lights there the T5's but they have to be plugged into a 210 outlet or something and he was like yea' it'd cost around 300$ to get that installed in the room, lol. Who knows, maybe you know my dad, were you throwin' out some T5's? lol anyways I got a microscope and looked at my trichs.

Yes, drama seems to be the game of the day with her. But after this loss, she should get the message. We will be going to mediation soon to come to an agreement on a price to buy her out. Fingers crossed. If you can get several T5 fixtures and mount them together, you can accomplish the same results. Might be a cheaper way to go. Worth looking into. Glad to hear your ladies are developing nicely, keep up the great work brother.

Here are some updated pics of the ladies I moved in to flower. It has been two days since they were introduced into the room. So it is still to early for bud sites, but soon.

P10101723.jpg

Lady_No2.jpg

I forgot to look and see which is which. One is a Critical +, and the other a Moby Dick #2.

since the last time u told u when u were out ?

Yes, still have no CaMg. Had a friend stop by I haven't seen in over a year. I helped get him started as well, and he stopped by to thank me. Also brought along 4-1/8 oz samples of his crop. Yummmmm. He said he as well would never switch from GO. Wh also offered to refill my quart bottle of CaMg as he buys it by the gallon. It is good to have friends, indeed. :bongrip:

Beautiful plants man!

Thank you brother. The first one is a Moby Dick No.2 from Dina Fem, and the second is a Critical+, I believe from Reserva Prevada. I have 4 clones of the Critical+ and 3 of the Moby Dick No.2. Looking to take clones from the other strains here real soon. Thank you for the comment and stopping by brother.

Looking good there GMT1975A!

Back
Top Bottom