First grow - Not sure what's wrong

Ok I noticed the spots and the yellowing on your plants. It sure looks like nite burn, however that's not all I see. Have you ever got water on the leaves? Sometimes it happens trust me I've done it..... If you have its ok. You said you were giving nutes every feed? That would be way too much. But if you got some on your plant itself at a young age that could be really bad. Can you please get back to me and let me know if that has happened? It's happened to me many times so again nothing to worry about

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, I think I did get water on the leaves early in the grow... As I mentioned earlier, I laid off the nutes for about 5 days, and I went back to 1/4 strength nutes yesterday and I'm no longer giving the nutes with every feed. I do once every 2 days now - is this still too much?

Yeah, I think I did get water on the leaves early in the grow... As I mentioned earlier, I laid off the nutes for about 5 days, and I went back to 1/4 strength nutes yesterday and I'm no longer giving the nutes with every feed. I do once every 2 days now - is this still too much?
Ok that will explain the spots and mildew like substance on the leaves. Stay away from the nutes a little while longer please. When watering your plants try not to get anything on the leaves for now. Think of it like this... When we get chemicals in our eyes we absorb it into our bodies faster then ingestion. Lol when you get the plant wet she took it all in, and rather quickly lol. Just keep watering your plants with phed water only for now. We have to run the nutes through the soil and through the plants. In a few days can you raise the temp to 77f? It's not too high of heat. What we want is the plant to drink more water and establish more humidity. That's going to help your plant. Although Pennywise told you to go easier on the nutes, I'm sure he meant stop them for awhile. As for your medium Pennywise knows his stuff. And he is correct you can't miss any spots when it comes to Coco.

Thank you both very much! I will lay off the nutes for a few days, raise the temp and humidity a little like you suggested and see how they do. I'll keep you guys posted :)

Thank you both very much! I will lay off the nutes for a few days, raise the temp and humidity a little like you suggested and see how they do. I'll keep you guys posted :)
Unless Pennywise says to use the Nutes. He has more knowledge then I do. I don't want to lead you astray

Back
Top Bottom