First Harvest As We Speak! In Need Of Answers ASAP! Please and Thanks!

silloroy

hey guys
after 4 months - i started harvesting my 4 plants.
First of all i thank my parents who broght me to this green world,
and the 420 people who helped me thru this.
Looks like i have a very long night ahead of me....

some questions guys:
here are pics of the first buds i trimmed (look at this fat cola!!)
are they trimmed enough? to much?
h59.jpg
h413.jpg
h67.jpg
h72.jpg

these i cut and they wait for their turn:
h217.jpg

VERY IMPORTANT - BUBBLE HASH
im doing the trim to a bucket, i intend to let them dry as they are in the bucket for 3 days and then
make bubble hash with extraction bags and ice. is it ok to let them dry like this?
I heard many different opinions wether to freeze, or make from fresh leaves but most of the ppl say
to dry the leaves and cuttings and then make it without freezing.
What do you think?
h120.jpg

Re: FIRST HARVEST AS WE SPEAK! :) IN NEED OF ANSWERS ASAP! please and thanks!

Question one: Trimming is really up to personal poreference. Your buds look well trimmed, as long as you are happy with the results. Remember they will look somewhat different when they dry. They will shrink up and become more solid. Certain dispensaries go as far as removing every bit of leaf and stem off the bud, this for me is even over the top, though I try to remove as much as I can. HINT: If you leave too much of the fan leaves on the buds it really harshes up the taste.

Question two: Yes you can dry your sugar leaves and trim that way if you wish, but make sure to toss and turn the leaves daily to ensure equal drying. I personally would spread a thin layer out over a larger surface area, this way they have less chance of getting mold, they dry faster, and air can move freely through. I dry my trim in harvest netting for buds like the one shown in my journal here. Kraw420's First 420 Magazine Grow Log 2014 - 1 Tent - Dual 600's and a Bloombox
Good Luck and Congrats on your harvest!

Back
Top Bottom