First Indoor grow 12/12

Yep thanks man I think Its all the room i have anyway.. Mom wants me to take clones but i just don't have the room .. I will take pics of their grow sometime this weekend . Theirs are doing much better than mine and i think its the fish water .

hell a few more

HPIM2050.JPG

HPIM2041.JPG

HPIM2042.JPG

Thanks boss ,. What tells you i am high in n ? also i am getting stretching how will this affect yield ? I have not been feeding much at all must be in the dirt .. But I thought it looked to have burn but just on a few tips .. Also I was wondering how much longer it will take not that im getting in a hurry I am just wondering .. When should I notice buds forming or getting bigger.. I think Im adding the hps tomorrow iv got temps down to 70s now i believe it will help .I have to raise the light everyday sometimes twice in one day ! like today after i watered I had to move a light up that i had already moved up this morning ..

cool like i said its doing fine i wait until i can easily remove the leave or if it looks bad brown then ill cut off but as far as focus on one main bud Im going to let it grow how it wants maybe my next grow i will be more willing to cut but i am just to new

I was worried you had smoked yourself asleep at the keyboard:rofl::bong:
I have been known to do this ..
Take your time get your stuff done right I know how all that can Be a pain so just take your time and stop to get high often lol

It's kinda hard to see in this photo, but I took like 20 tonight, and all but like 4 were crap blurry and dark.. I guess i am too high :)

But you can see how the bud is growing right up the center, like the other 4 I have.

Picture_0072.jpg

This 12/12 has the same distance from the dirt, but is 5" taller.

DSCN5464.JPG

and it wont hut to do this now that if waited this long ?>
Oh and thanks by the way ,, I can tell alot from this pic.
I just hate to do it ,, what are some benefits to doing this ?

ha ha funny i don't think thats just from trimming .. I don't expect to get big buds like you so i was going for more ,, just seems like i would be getting rid of buds ? But if you say so,, I was thinking with the clf i could have one on each bud and i wouldn't have a prob getting light to lower buds

The idea of going 12/12 (according to Cees) is to maximize yield for space, power, and number of harvests. With no other system I know of can you harvest 6-7 times a year :) I could fit 20 plants in my growspace like this if I had a good hps to handle it.

I'm off to try and sleep man, whole family home, and I didn't see them today :)

Yep it seems to be a great method i can say it does work .. I am a newbie and iv got buds growing lol . I am having a prob keeping them out of the lights now growing like a weed . Im still having a prob bringing myself to cutting off the lower branches .. I think im going to leave the biggest like it is and i will practice on the smaller ones

With the 12/12 we are talking using the planting space to harvest 6-7 times per year, not 4-8 plants every other week, but 1/2 the growroom every 2 months. When my first girls finish, I will plant another 6 seeds so they will be ready for harvest 2 months after these 12/12's. It's supposed to work where your seedlings take the spots of the flowering 12/12's just when the mature plants are ready to be harvested.

Key is to have enough plants in rotation to keep your needs satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom