First Indoor grow 12/12

I would say things are going here and things are going great at my parents . And Iv been lucky to be getting some good smoke as I wait on our grows to take off .. So ya I cant complane . I already have alot more than that tiny seed .thanks for checking up on me .. How have you been HH things still going good for you ?

She should start to fill up nicely in the next couple of weeks. She looks good.

I was thinking the oldest would be ready the end of march and the others are a few weeks behind her no sure how long it takes from seed on 12/12 i know you had yours going at least few weeks b/f mine

HPIM22081.JPG

HPIM2199.JPG

HPIM21941.JPG

Thanks ! I still think I need a better dirt selection for my next grow and big clay pots .. But I am not counting these out just yet. I may pull off an ok first indoor .they still have a while yet. But my next one will be better .

Nice Ugod. Glad to see it come to fruition. Lovin the new avatar. Id rep ya if i could! You deserve it!

Beautiful flowers! Great job!:peace:

wow! its come along way from its sisters,(and maybe evil brothers) that kept not want to live.lol hope fully you get a fice half out of this grow man! repps if i can, you indeed deserve them for trying to hard and bringing this beautiful girl into the world:grinjoint:

Thanks Its cool to see how diffrent each plant can be comming from seeds from the same plant . All 4 of my girls are growing diffrently . I wish I had started earlyer and they would be done now lol .. Wont be to much longer .. I will take pics of each plant sepretly I need to name them or something .. I guess I will go with the plant 1 , 2 , 3 , and 4 . Thanks for the kind words and the reps . But I cant wait for the buds lol

I don't know if you are having problems up loading photos due to size or not. If so, here is a site to resize photos free and easy. Even an ol' fart like me can do it without much trouble. I guess I am just greedy for more pics!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom