Alchemist420's - Mystery Strain - Indoor - Soil/Coco - Grow Journal - 2016

Just curious...how many products in the sampler and was it expensive to ship?

Hey Jim, shipping was $29 USD to the East Coast. It was UPS Ground

The case includes 1 Quart each:
- Gaia Mania
- Medusas Magic
- Zeus Juice
- Demeters Destiny
- Athenas Aminas
- Herculean Harvest
8 ounce bottles of each:
- Bloom Khaos
- Olympus Up
4 ounce bottle:
SLF-100

Strange, It would not let me go back and edit my last post.
Here is a pic of the Sample Case.
NectarForTheGods-20.jpg

Nice samples :) Hope you will grow wonders with them :cheer:

:hookah:

I have been using the Medusas Magic since day 1 and I started the Herculean Harvest a few weeks into flower. So I am already happy with what I experienced.
Now I get to do a full on run with many of there products to see what they can do :passitleft:

Mid week update 9-14-2016. Finishing up week 6 of 12/12

Good morning all :passitleft:

Not a whole lot to report here. Girls are looking healthy and continuing to fill in their buds.
Going to feed another round of nutes this week. If they are maturing well this weekend when I get in there and look around I will think about starting the 2 week flush next week. That would be the end of week 7, so I would be looking at a harvest around the end of week 9 if they look ready.

That's about it. No new pictures this morning. Lights are not on yet.
Here are some attempted macros from a couple days ago. Not the best but will have my new gear soon to do some nice macro shots
:passitleft:

A420-Grow1-SemiMacro-.jpg
A420-Grow1-SemiMacro--4.jpg
A420-Grow1-SemiMacro--3.jpg
A420-Grow1-SemiMacro--2.jpg

So I decided to try my hand at BackBuilding on these girls. A technique I read about from @Light Addict over on his thread LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds
I took and snipped the top of about a dozen buds on each of the girls. This way in the end I have a good idea of how they react to this technique vs no backbuilding.
BudBackBuilding-1.jpg

COOL! Looking forward to seeing the final product. Thanks for sharing this technique! I'm definitely going to try it on a few, but I don't really care how they look since it's just for my own personal use, but if I do decide to donate to a collective, I'll try it out for more of the girls.

COOL! Looking forward to seeing the final product. Thanks for sharing this technique! I'm definitely going to try it on a few, but I don't really care how they look since it's just for my own personal use, but if I do decide to donate to a collective, I'll try it out for more of the girls.
I am looking forward to seeing the final product too! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I am really not too worried about how they look since it is personal. I am just curious density of the buds with and without BB, so I am experimenting. Since I did not BB every top on either of my girls I will be able to compare the buds with and without BB on each of them when I harvest
:thumb:

Alchemist, dude I didn't know yu was doin it like this bro. I will be back shortly to check out the entire grow so far.
That BackBuilding technique from LA is the nuts. I read about it a couple months ago and they are almost ready for it. Can't wait.
Okay man later.

oh S I almost forgot, those are some almost unreal pics above........Nice job !

Alchemist, dude I didn't know yu was doin it like this bro. I will be back shortly to check out the entire grow so far.
That BackBuilding technique from LA is the nuts. I read about it a couple months ago and they are almost ready for it. Can't wait.
Okay man later.

oh S I almost forgot, those are some almost unreal pics above........Nice job !

Hey Jacobsenji, Welcome to my journal :welcome:
Thanks for the compliments :cheesygrinsmiley:
Definitely check out the rest of my journal and feel free to ask any questions you have on my girls, equipment, or techniques.
Also if you see something I have missed feel free to point it out.
:thumb: hit this when you swing back through :passitleft:

Definitely the BB works. I did it on 6 buds from each plant and you can see that the top of the bud gets rounder and fills out to be a bit fatter at the top than the non-BB.

Next grow I will likely BB all the buds.

Those trichomes are epic, dude. Nice work:drool:

Back
Top Bottom