Grow Journal - 1st Grow Indoors

Here is my buddy's grow a strain he has been working on for about 3 years
7b4513c98f2c645df1e47f61b30c00f5.jpg

I'm not sure I have much choice gatta flip I have white hairs all over
bb3bfe650c89b75fa7d73e2c868065fa.jpg
5e70978dd1a177f370cf1836cecdd69e.jpg
0e1b840d9a1fb0b67795483f6c41fee6.jpg
???????
You can veg your plants for as long as you like. The only prohibitive factor is your available space (height).

Looking good!
/Obi

Hey Css. How long did you veg those beauties for? Those are gonna be some bushy monsters! very envious over here.

:bravo:
They have been in veg for awhile had some set backs it was about 6 weeks or so before I got them to here I think I'm ganna have to tie them down a bit if they get any taller

What's up everybody the gals r looking good that were already dry after only 3 days watered them again today temps were a bit high today but I think all is well
d677c5a64f3645c88c7efe4b01840bc6.jpg

My outdoor plants are getting stared in the sun room
a58d4f0547cf44393795b77974926739.jpg
the og clones that have been questionable for awhile now finally growing
f44e53807a182793a0e63f1c1f393144.jpg
and a trainwreak that just popped up

Wish I had the guts to grow outside. Too many nosy neighbors.

Secretly pop a few in the neighbors yard. bahahaha. then be all like .. Hey whattchya got goin on over there!! :rofl::rofl:
ya never know my friend... I was angrily weed whackin a fence line once and my neighbor came over to ask if I was ok, due to all the bitchin I was doin and kickin and throwin shit.. Told him I was outta pot... He told me to take 5... Had me follow hi, to his place about 100 yards away for a cold beer... Showed me a basement with 150 plants goin!! Bam. He was my supplier for a year til he moved west. :thumb:

Secretly pop a few in the neighbors yard. bahahaha. then be all like .. Hey whattchya got goin on over there!! :rofl::rofl:
ya never know my friend... I was angrily weed whackin a fence line once and my neighbor came over to ask if I was ok, due to all the bitchin I was doin and kickin and throwin shit.. Told him I was outta pot... He told me to take 5... Had me follow hi, to his place about 100 yards away for a cold beer... Showed me a basement with 150 plants goin!! Bam. He was my supplier for a year til he moved west. :thumb:

:laugh::laugh: There are a few neighbor's yards I wouldn't mind dropping some seeds in.

Nice score. I have my suspicions about a few too. They look happy like me all the time. lol

For sure the neighbours are squares don't even think they have seen a weed plant but I got a good spot ganna do a few gorilla grows this year

I think I've got a potassium problem my leaves r bright green almost yellow some of them
92f38fb36545dbecd36c06a3a764452d.jpg
I know is not that good of a example

Back
Top Bottom