First Indoor grow 12/12

I think It will take me a while to find the right feel for that but I am going to try . I was thinking of making a flowering chamber out of the box i was originally in .. start 8 more in the hopes for 4 more females and then as you said replace them as i harvest. thats the plan ..

Iv been caught ! My roommate came in and was bugging me and i kicked him in the nuts kinda on accident but he hit the light switch when i did and when he could speak he said dude whats in your closet .. I said nothing why , He said when the lights went off he seen a light coming out of the closet then wanted to know why i had a ph kit haha .. then he said are you making meth ? lol I had to just open the door .. he just said no wonder our power bill is so high. I then told him how little watts of power i was using and that i had just planted some seeds and I just kept it up , He said Dude you grew those from seed .. I said yes pleas don't tell anyone .. he joked and assured me he would not ever do something like that ..And he is cool with me growing on the down low and he dont even smoke and loves the way the plants look..

Ha ha shit thats funny ! Why did I not think of that .. naw I couldn't just b/c people would blame it on the weed haha then it would send legalizations back .. Good idea tho would solve many of my problems...

well well well, lookie what we have here cletus, one of them self hatin' room mates! lol haha just kidding bro, close call one the getting caught man. that plant looks bushy and is looking nice! so you a little iffy on cutting some branches? hell these guys wouldnt steer you in the wrong way dude. i mean maybe you wont have a billion bud sites but you would end up having a main cola with some weight on it. and judging on the time and care you put in to them they will be as potent as ever dude. well like i said man good job:cheesygrinsmiley:

haha the name cletus just cracks me up lol ! Thanks bro I know they wouldn't steer met in the wrong direction but i can hear her scream every time I get to close with the snips lol

lol chloroform(sp?) those bitches! lol puts them riight to sleep.lol

another update on my parents grow 2-10-08 just put lights on 12/12 .

bush2.JPG

mutant.JPG

wholeshot.JPG

and a heart bud and bong for mom on valentines day !

heartbud.JPG

Nice pics of your garden. How did mom like the new bong and bud?

wow their room is looking nice man! how did you find a heart bud?lol very nice.

did you ever take the scissors to that plant?

The Heart shape bud just happened to be in a bag of good I had a long while back . I always give my mom some meds when i get some and she hangs on to it forever lol .. I gave her the bong and she broke out the heart. sorry bout the fuzzy pic it was smoked after one quick pic could not wait any longer lol Thanks about the room its coming along nicely . I have not cut my plants yet due to I have always wanted to make my own plant inside with little effort and have pop corn buds all over as to pick them like fruit and smoke when I wanted .. I see now that that cant be done like I had hoped in my younger day . But I can still have my popcorn buds ! haha I will be doing the two girls that are growing in the same pot just to experiment with this but I am going to wait a little while b/f doing it as to maybe get a small sampler when I cut . Will have pics updated soon of my grow . I need to check my ph of soil I believe it to be off as my bigger leaves just die like mad on my plants they get brown blotches in the center of leaves and the rest of the leave looks fine sep for this dry dead center that crumbles away to nothing . you can touch the leave with mim force and it detaches from the plant ... Is it ph or could it be something else i am missing ? as always any help is always appreciated !

hmmm without pics im guessing mag and or ph deficiancy. good luck man and cant wait for an update bro.

why wouldnt I? im anxious to see the fruits of another budget grow!!:cheesygrinsmiley: im sure everyone else is too man lol

Back
Top Bottom