First Indoor grow 12/12

no I just didn't want to flood with pics of small buds lol not when you have others like boss and moose not to mention alot of others . but if you could i didn't get that link or i don't see it if u don't mind i would like to check that out

thanks I used that sight for these ..

Plant 1

tmpphpj9CTJ0.jpg

plant 2

tmpphp2Xmrbs.jpg

plant 3 and 4 in same pot (bag of dirt )

tmpphpYmKu5q.jpg

just cheep potting soil like 2 $ a bag it worked better than the expensive stuff i tried first but its still not right .. But I think It will get me by for this harvest. As for the use of the bags I just did it the easiest way I could think of .. I am going to get some big clay pots for the next grow if i can see that far lol

wow jsut caught up! loooking niice and tall man. good job bro!

i love the way th flowers look at this stage in the plant. so beautiful, but also kind of poisonous looking! love it. that first pic is beautiful and full of colors man great job

It is hard to get good pics with that hps makes everything look yellow not to mention my cam is out of date lol .. Still fun non the less I cant wait as well glad to see people are following along ! Thanks

Those are beautiful flowers. I could see a bride walking down the aisle with cannabis flowers for her bouquet. What a fight would ensue when she tosses the bouquet!

would be the first time the guys were fighting to catch the bouquet ! Ha funny shit . I hope I get a wife thats cool with it as I think a hemp wedding would be awesome ..
thanks berrydizzle you have some sharp looking girls yourself much better than mine but i am not out yet lol

Doing my first setup too- Lights and temps very instrumental in nice outcome. Try to get hold of Jorge Cervantes "Marijuana Horticulture" (aka the MMJ Bible)- It is very best in my MMJ library of 35+ books.

not sure they were started on 12\12 and the oldest came up jan 1 the others are a week or two younger.. Something bad happened today with my timer I guess power went off or it just screwed up but the lights are to go off at 1 am they do this when I am at work .. I got home at 9 am to find my lights still on !!! What should I do now ??? I put it back how it was now but thats 21 hrs of light and going to be only 4 hrs dark ?... have I screwed up ? Help lol

Back
Top Bottom