First Indoor grow 12/12

tmpphpiMr4Ji.jpg

tmpphpdqTeRq.jpg

the lights as i said are right on them any closer and they would burn about 1 " ... I have 3 42watt and 5- 26 watt with two plant tubes and a 70watt hps. You cant see them as I try to move them out of the way for pis and the hps is about 4-5 " away from tops.. And what are you talking about the soil around the plant? I have not been using fish water just rain and tap .. My parents have the fish tanks .And they have been using the fish water and it looks like it works great ..
Also can I use the Ph up and Ph down from the pet store for fish tanks to adjust my Ph

Thanks . Thats why I know my next grow will be better . I am going to get some dirt next payday and cut the one girl down so I can have room to start more seedlings .. I figure by the time they show I will be cutting the rest . Not to mention I have 3 seedlings going now. And my parents will be getting choped in there some where so I know good smoke is on its way lol. I am in love the smell !
My dad cracked me up yesterday (I wouldn't mind chopping them down right now ! ) They have been getting along better now to gives them both a hobby to do together they both love .. Its great
On another note I am happy with the size my bud turned out to be and it looks so sticky ! Just all the leaves are dieing and I don't want to go to far with it and have all that good sticky die ,,,

HPIM2539.JPG

Didn't make but 8 or 9 dry grams but its one hit pot the taste is the best I have smoked . Sweet like sugar then a slight spicy after taste .My dad said it tasted like candy and you could not get a buzz like that off street bought. .Makes my fingers very sticky I can pick up my lighter using my finger after filling a bong.
3 more to go and I have more started . I also picked me up some more light . Now if I can find those y sockets and a 6 pack of bulbs and new dirt I will be set .

The oldest ya it had not done anything in a while and I needed room for more seedlings .. believe it or not it is excellent ! I left one small bud on it moved it to another room with 24 hrs a day of light .. hope to re veg. Me and my dad stayed high all day off that little bud and my mom smoked some b/f she went to bed . I put it in a box I made up and dyed it for 3 days I was just checking on it and it looked ready so I tried it and it burns just right

"Taste like candy." Yum, yum . . . It is a fine thing when you can smoke some one hit homegrown with parents. Congrats!

Thanks theres should be done around mid April . So Soon I think we together will have a good rotation of good homegrown . When I can see farther I will be adding to my grow supply's I will order the food and sea tea and always be studying and learning .. I learned so much and have so much more to learn . So I toast this bong to you guys of 420 for all your patients ,care, and respect even when it seemed I was doomed to get a plant to grow .. I will get better and I will always be here as long as there is a here ... Much love my brothers !! :) I wish I could find out what strain this is .. Maybe if I knew more about how and what the plant produces to make it taste one way or another. However there is so many, I guess I will have to just be content with not knowing and call it godmade lol

Back
Top Bottom