First indoor grow questions

BamaNick

I was wondering if I should just stick to one type of auto at a time I was thinking of growing two Big Bang and a blue dream at the same time but I’m not sure if I should mix them I would appreciate any help also I Just ordered a humidifier I plan on keeping my grow tent around 50 percent humidity until bud cycle then changing it to 40-45 percent does that sound reasonable? Thanks again for any help

I was wondering if I should just stick to one type of auto at a time I was thinking of growing two Big Bang and a blue dream at the same time but I’m not sure if I should mix them I would appreciate any help also I Just ordered a humidifier I plan on keeping my grow tent around 50 percent humidity until bud cycle then changing it to 40-45 percent does that sound reasonable? Thanks again for any help
You can grow all the different strains you want at the same time. The hard part is remembering how to mix nutes for each plants needs & how often & how much you water them. Different plants will need different amounts of nutrients, water, etc. When you grow all the same strain it's easier to keep track of things & they usually don't vary as much.
As far as RH ... I shoot for around 60 - 70% in Veg & 40 - 50% in flower. RH depends on your temps.
Look up VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) & you'll see a chart that tells you what your RH should be for the temp of your grow area.

Thanks for all the help I’m think I’m gonna do two types it is taking forever for my seeds to get here driving me nuts anyone have any advice on places to get seeds faster

3666C6F6-5633-4BB2-B2A1-F0237F5EB38F.png

This is what I was going by my brain is about to explode with all this info on growing starting to stress I have around 600 invested don’t wanna mess it up

If you plan on drying in your tent that is where a problem will arise for that some strains finish faster then others ,,,, but I would just go for it ,, different strains are part of the fun brother!

I’m actually thinking of getting another tent to dry my stuff in I’m looking at a 4/4/8 foot tent and maybe getting another 600 watt led and using my 3/3/65 tent to dry in

Back
Top Bottom