First Indoor Grow - Soil & DWC Bucket - Super Silver Haze - Jack Herer - Bag Seed

re: First Ever Indoor Grow - Soil & DWC Bucket -Super Silver Haze - Jack Herer - Bag Seed

also, as far as it goes for this soil being "hot".....why would they make a feeding schedule for this soil containing the adding of both liquid and soild [the little balls] plant food...I have the schedule and have read it over, and again money comes into play being able to get what they have as a "proven success kit with no guesswork or burning"..I'm not saying everyone is wrong, im just asking..it seems there's so much contradicting info evwrywhere..again, I got this schedule from another link where a customer contacted dr. Earth for a feeding schedule for their, as they told dr. earth, "medicinal growing needs." and they gave him the schedule which I have. I'll attach it shortly.

re: First Ever Indoor Grow - Soil & DWC Bucket -Super Silver Haze - Jack Herer - Bag Seed

DR. EARTH LSP 258 KIT

INDOOR ORGANIC GARDEN

POTTING SOILS & NUTRIENTS FOR
MAXIUM POTENCY, WEIGHT,AND YIELD

PURPOSE:

A proven success kit for 6 INDOOR 5-GALLON PLANTS for gardeners demanding the highest grade finished product with maximum yield as the main objective.

DESIGN:

Easy to follow schedule takes all the guesswork out of what to do and when to do it. The LSP 258 kit has been proven to grow the healthiest plants with maximum weight gain, thick/tight buds, and sticky/oily flowers. Follow the week by week schedule for maximum results. No guesswork. No burning.- Only maximum yields!- Set your lights and harvest by your desired date.

CHECKLIST:

6 EMPTY 5-GALLON POTTING CONTAINERS
• Two bags of Dr. Earth® 1.5 Cu. Ft. Home Grown® potting soil or Pot of Gold® potting soil.
• One 4-pound bag of- Dr. Earth® Organic 2™ Starter Fertilizer 2-4-2 (the start)
• One 4-pound bag of Dr. Earth® Organic 5™ Tomato and Vegetable Fertilizer 5-7-3 (the middle)
• One 4-pound bag of Dr. Earth® Organic 8™ Bud & Bloom Booster 4-10-7 (the finish)
• One pint of Dr. Earth® Liquid Solution™ All Purpose Fertilizer 3-3-3 (the maintenance)
• One pint of Dr. Earth® Seaweed- Concentrate 0-0-4.5 (the micro-maintenance)
• One pint of Dr. Earth® ProActive™ Fruit & Vegetable Ready-to-use Insect Spray (the kill)

DIRECTIONS TO GET STARTED:
Using the contents of the 2 bags of potting soil, fill all 6 containers until soil level is within 1 inch from the top of each container. Blend ¼ cup of Dr. Earth® Organic 2™ Starter Fertilizer into the top 4 inches of the potting soil. Dig a small hole to transplant your cutting. The hole should be slightly larger than the size of your transplant. Make sure that you do not bury the transplant too deeply. The soil level of the transplant should be slightly higher than the soil level in the 5-gallon container to avoid “damping off” and other fungal diseases. Water the container well. Wait 5 minutes. Then start your feeding schedule as prescribed below.- Turn on your lights and get growing. Follow the light manufacturer’s suggestions very carefully to send your plants into a strong vegetative cycle that will maximize “green growth.” Many options are available. Any length of time between 18 to 24 hours is effective. Consult with your light manufacturer for best results.-
Water again, using Dr. Earth® Seaweed Concentrate diluted in 1 gallon of water, at a ratio of 2 tablespoons per gallon. Water all plants equally with the 1 gallon of seaweed solution water; apply equal amounts per plant until the 1 gallon of solution has been completely used.

NOTE: Insect spray should only be used directly on the soil, if you see fungus gnats or other insects. Do not spray the plants leaves, as this could cause burning under strong lights.

FEEDING SCHEDULE:

Week 1: Day 1- Thoroughly blend Dr. Earth® Organic 2™ starter fertilizer into the top 4 inches of soil in the containers, at the rate of ¼ cup per each 5-gallon container.- Water it in with a solution of Dr.Earth® Seaweed Concentrate.- (See instructions above.)

Week 2: Mix Dr. Earth® Liquid Solution™ at a rate of 4 tablespoons per gallon of water. Apply 2 ½ cups of solution per 5-gallon plant.

Week 3: Mix ¼ cup of Dr Earth® Organic 2™ Starter Fertilizer into the top 2 inches of soil in each 5-gallon container. Scratch in completely, but be careful not to disturb the established root system. Water thoroughly.

Week 4: Mix 4 tablespoons of Dr. Earth® Liquid solution® and 2 tablespoons of Dr. Earth® Seaweed Concentrate into 1 gallon of water.- Apply 2 ½ cups of solution per plant. After feeding, water lightly with pure water, to drive the nutrients down into the soil.

Week 5:- Mix Dr. Earth® Organic 5™ Vegetable Fertilizer at a rate of ¼ cup per five-gallon container mixed thoroughly into the top 2 inches of soil trying not to disturb the established root system. Water thoroughly.

Week 6: Mix both Dr. Earth® Liquid Solution® and Dr. Earth® Seaweed Concentrate. Mix 4 tablespoons of Liquid Solution and 2 tablespoons of Seaweed Concentrate in 1 gallon of water. Apply 2 ½ cups of solution per plant. After you feed, water lightly with pure water to drive the nutrients down into the soil.

Week 7: Thoroughly mix Dr. Earth® Organic 5™ Vegetable Fertilizer into the top 2 inches of soil, at a rate of ¼ cup per 5-gallon container, trying not to disturb the established root system. Water thoroughly.

Week 8: Mix 4 tablespoons of Dr. Earth® Liquid solution® and 3 tablespoons of Dr. Earth® Seaweed Concentrate into 1 gallon of water.- Apply 2 ½ cups of solution per plant. After feeding, water lightly with pure water, to drive the nutrients down into the soil.

Week 9: Thoroughly mix Dr. Earth® Organic 8™ Bud & Bloom Booster into the top 2 inches of soil, at a rate of ¼ cup per 5-gallon container, trying not to disturb the established root system. Water thoroughly.

Week 10: Mix 4 tablespoons of Dr. Earth® Liquid solution® and 3 tablespoons of Dr. Earth® Seaweed Concentrate into 1 gallon of water. Apply 2 ½ cups of solution per plant. After you feed, water lightly with pure water to drive the nutrients down into the soil.

Week 11: Mix Dr. Earth® Organic 8™ Bud & Bloom Booster thoroughly into the top 2 inches of soil, at a rate of ¼ cup per 5-gallon container, trying not to disturb the established root system. Water well.

Week 12 UNTIL HARVEST: Use pure water only to flush all of the nutrients from the soil. It is important to understand that hundreds of different of varieties of plants are available to grow and harvest. Most plants have different maturity dates, for this reason we recommend 11 weeks of feeding at the minimum, if the variety of plant you choose to grow requires a long flowering period, then you may keep feeding with Dr. Earth Liquid Solution at a rate 2 tablespoons mixed into 1 gallon of water then applied at a rate of 2 ½ cups of solution per plant until 2 weeks before harvest. Flushing the nutrients from the soil 2 weeks prior to harvest will help to maximize your plants’ potency.-

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• FOR MAXIUM RESULTS, START EACH NEW CROP BY DISCARDING THE USED SOIL AND REFILLING POTS WITH FRESH DR. EARTH® POTTING SOILS AS CALLED FOR ABOVE.

• APPLY MINIUMUM AMOUNTS OF WATER, ONLY ENOUPH TO KEEP THE SOIL MOIST AND ALLOWING IT TO DRY BETWEEN WATERING.

• NO TWO PLANTS ARE ALIKE; THE ACTUAL DAY OF HARVEST CAN VARY BETWEEN 14 TO 20 WEEKS FROM THE TIME A CUTTING WAS TRANSPALANTED INTO THE SOIL. DIFFERENT VARIETYS MATURE AT DIFFERENT RATES.

• IN MOST CASES, 16 WEEKS IS AN AVERAGE TIME FRAME TO GROW HEALTHY AND MATURE PLANTS.

• KNOW THE VARIETY YOU ARE GROWING AND LOOK FOR SIGNS OF MATURITY.

• ALWAYS LET THE SOIL DRY COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU HARVEST!

each plant is different in what it will take nute wise, sometimes sellers will say you need x,y&z when all you need is x its more money for them isnt it.

As for hight could be many things like how much light, temperatures, how much water they are getting etc. Id continue water with plain water for now though

no happy green garden here....another leaf [on the bottom] getting ill just like the other leaves did....

20160323_210007.jpg

is this seedling going to live? I misted it once to keep it wet, I'm guessing it got burnt? or its just done?

20160323_205653.jpg

and we move on to what WAS the healthiest plant...not so happy anynore....growing up but not for much longer unless it heals...so any input would be appreciated...

20160323_205840.jpg

20160323_205900.jpg

growth spurt overnight....Probably because my timer decided to not turn off...so that happened. I started to germ another seed last night by the time it pops I should know if this potential dwc seed will make it or not. if it does, then I have another seed to replace or grow along the others. if all survive somehow, I planned on doing indoor/outdoor this year anyways so I can pick and choose which ones should go out..

20160324_112007.jpg

flush it through and keep an eye on them. Seedling looks done but im ever an optimist willing it to pull though. Its kind of looking like nute burn to me on the leaves

doesn't seem to be hurting much more then what's expected...feeding schedule is feed, water, water, so I'm not too worried. low humidity helps dry em pretty good. and I didn't put any nutes on the seedling, just distilled. I only have 4 or 5 bag seeds to destroy completely before I need to buy some lol

I think ya should try a generic soil for startin the seeds man.. I use MG or other shit brands to start then I transplant to a 1 gal in the same.. Final transplant into 3 or 5 gal will usually be FFOF or ProMix but Ive never been failed by the "shitty brand starter" As to breeders... Thats all comin down to what ya wanna smoke buddy. Supplier wise.. I use HAZE.IO. (420 mag sponsor) Great selection, great service, great prices. Pop on over and take a browse my friend. Tell em STIHL LOGGER sent ya. :thumb:

just placed an order! :thumb: 5x greenhouse jack herer fem 1x greenhouse Super Silver Haze Fem 1x Dinafem OG Kush Fem 2x Afghani Regular Seeds-for free!! loved jack since the first time i smoked it way back in like 8th grade, lol. the smell, taste, smoke sticks in your face, like you wanna motorboat the plants buds. so I'm pumped for that....idk if I want to wait now for these seeds to do the bucket or continue on with the bag seed....thoughts? :p I already have those 2 that popped the other day in rockwool still. and so we wait :lot-o-toke::passitleft:

has anyone seen or read about anyone using a water cooler [like the kind you put the 10gal jugs on] as a cooler for their water? I've seen 1 or 2 talking about fridges, but could a water cooler keep it cool enough for a steady time? or only when it's in demand for water? should have a res. to keep it cool, idk. I'm going to take it apart but if anyone has done it, a guideline would be nice to follow :)

can anyone tell me if I should add tonic solutions to the distilled water for germination? I have some technaflora thrive alive b1 Red and green, I would assume to use the green being it's a lower dose? it's usually part of the pre harvest flushes....it's 0 0 1 [and all organic] and the red is 1 1 1......thoughts? or would ph tap water be a better? I took the dead seedling out and it didn't seem to grow at all lol. I'm curious to know if they can survive/thrive on only distilled water for the 1st week or what things I could or should add...

has anyone seen or read about anyone using a water cooler [like the kind you put the 10gal jugs on] as a cooler for their water? I've seen 1 or 2 talking about fridges, but could a water cooler keep it cool enough for a steady time? or only when it's in demand for water? should have a res. to keep it cool, idk. I'm going to take it apart but if anyone has done it, a guideline would be nice to follow :)

The problem with those is 2 fold; no way to control temp manually and no way to circulate the water in a loop without some serious modification. What's the temp on your reservoir water currently? Not sure how much $$$ you're looking to spend, but if you're running in high temp ranges in your reservoir then a circulating reef chiller would do you nicely and take care of the multiple buckets you will have set up.

I'm a rather broke individual as of now. so for $$$, like 5$...dwc isn't hooked up yet, been a long wait and a lot of BS happen so far but that's life. I have no problem doing mods to anything, diy is fun cause it occupies my time and I get something out of it. I try to work with what I have rather then spend $ [since I have like literally. 02 prolly to my name right now]:thumb: my temps in my box go from 64-82 so I'm not sure how bad my water temps will be, if I will need to add an external res. or what yet, but I figured if I can knock another variable away from possibly ruining what I apparently can't even get started, id have more control of the grow...thanks for the input tho. I figured it'd be a bish to do, it's more or less if it's possible then how hard it is :)

quick pics

20160328_001355.jpg

2016-03-28_00_15_55.jpg

is it normal to see it shedding it's "skin" per say on the stalk? it was purplish now it's shedding off into healthy green...is it an immature protection thingy or I'm making shiz up?

[it's dirt on the leaves not mites. the fan blows around top layer which is super crispy dry at times lol]

Back
Top Bottom