First Journal of G.D.P

Waikinbaik

Well here it goes, im new to this journal thing but it should give me something to do. this is my second run of this GRAND DADDY PURPLE! My first run came out on Kill so i figured i would try and get it all in here for the trip. i will do my best to keep updates for yall and if you have any ? i will ty and answer them as best i can.

here is my girls in the 5th day of flowering. i sexed all these prior to transplanting them just to make sure i had all males. i got clones on the last run and had 6 males in the mix, so i wanted to be sure this time. they look a litttle funny right now but there coming out of it and starting to take off.
th_103_39631.jpg

th_103_39641.jpg

th_103_396511.jpg

th_103_39661.jpg

th_103_39681.jpg

I'm just getting buds on my first set of plants ever, and I just love the way they look. Your pics help me to get through the dark cycle, lol :)

air temp on this opp. stayed between 68 and 75 deg. 68 with lights out and up to 75 with lights on. fresh air coming in every 30 minutes at a 15 min interval. filter and exaust fan on 24/7. small 8" osilating fan also running 24/7.

I'm just getting buds on my first set of plants ever, and I just love the way they look. Your pics help me to get through the dark cycle, lol :)

lol well im glad someone chimes in from time to time. sometimes it seems im waisting my time doing this. (journal). i know its not that detailed but it is my first journal, so im hoping to do a beter one next time.:grinjoint: i just like sharing my experience and my prety little plants because i go out every night and just stare at them. I love the way the look, smell, feel, and most of all the way they:roorrip: when there done. in other words....:thanks:

well thanks and im going to try and keep some more pics coming up till harvest time. (which should be in about three weeks)

Heya buddy, those are very interesting.. soo leggy! I am sorta confused about this statement
"i sexed all these prior to transplanting them just to make sure i had all males. "

And this one also

" i got clones on the last run and had 6 males in the mix,"

Were you planning on growing for seed? Is it me or am I missing something here? How can clones from a female become male..?

they are a really crazy looking breed for sure... did you remove a bunch of leaf?

Well here it goes, im new to this journal thing but it should give me something to do. this is my second run of this GRAND DADDY PURPLE! My first run came out on Kill so i figured i would try and get it all in here for the trip. i will do my best to keep updates for yall and if you have any ? i will ty and answer them as best i can.

here is my girls in the 5th day of flowering. i sexed all these prior to transplanting them just to make sure i had all males. i got clones on the last run and had 6 males in the mix, so i wanted to be sure this time. they look a litttle funny right now but there coming out of it and starting to take off.
th_103_39631.jpg

th_103_39641.jpg

th_103_396511.jpg

th_103_39661.jpg

th_103_39681.jpg

Heya buddy, those are very interesting.. soo leggy!

They are a really crazy looking breed for sure... did you remove a bunch of leaf?

Yea crazy lookin shit..
Iv'e seen Some super dank called Asian fantasy that looked alot like this..

Mmm Damn, I bet Hydro GrandDaddyPurple would knock your ass out, sounds like good shit but i definatly perfer soil, always much more pungent flavor..

:nicethread:

Heya buddy, those are very interesting.. soo leggy! I am sorta confused about this statement
"i sexed all these prior to transplanting them just to make sure i had all males. "

And this one also

" i got clones on the last run and had 6 males in the mix,"

Were you planning on growing for seed? Is it me or am I missing something here? How can clones from a female become male..?

they are a really crazy looking breed for sure... did you remove a bunch of leaf?

yah i meant females. sory about that. i guess i shouldnt try and type after smokin this shit. :grinjoint: im growing females NOT MALES! my bad i didnt even proof read my own blog. lmao. glad you cought it. and as far as the last set of males goes, the mother plant was never buded so didnt know it was a male. i called my cousin as soon as i saw mine and he put them into bloom to find the colprit. all goo and coming out awsome AGAIN!:cheer:

Yea crazy lookin shit..
Iv'e seen Some super dank called Asian fantasy that looked alot like this..

Mmm Damn, I bet Hydro GrandDaddyPurple would knock your ass out, sounds like good shit but i definatly perfer soil, always much more pungent flavor..

:nicethread:

i agree about the flavor. my buddy grew some in hydro but to be honest i think mine was better. he had twice as much weight as i did but i had better smoke. and thats what counts in my book.:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom