First Lowryder #2 - 600 Watt CFL - Closet Grow Newbie

get a fan above the lights to keep down the heat they look a little stressed and then use another fan to blow kinda on an angle downwards towards them for some ventilation. no more transplants u don't want to stress the short lived lades :) :Namaste:

I just added the extra fan up top facing downward :thumb: usually I can tell if they grown overnight or during the day but after the transplant I don't think they have grown :(

well, they have been under some stress. give them a day or two before you freak out. as long as they still look happy. the fan above the lights doesn't have to be facing down towards the plants. think of it to just blow the heat that rises away from all the plants. so face it away from them. then have the other fan (thats not above the lights) pointing towards the plant:) take a pic so i can see what u got going

ok so i fixed the fans. the picture is sorta sideways but i dont know how to fix that on here lol so bear with me. i also did notice that some of my plants curled a little bit. what could cause that, stress? ive searched around and it could pretty much be a lot of things

securedownload8.jpeg
securedownload-24.jpeg
securedownload-17.jpeg

stick a box under that large fan or some books so it hits the heat a little better and gets it outa there and move it back from the plants a little. they look good bud :) i wouldn't worry about the curling too much yet, unless it gets worse. it could just be the poor ventilation(which is now fixed:) ) so just let her stress level go down and keep doing what your doing otherwise. :Namaste:

dont stress too much buddy, as long as they are not showing any signs of getting worse they WILL get better. MJ is a very forgiving plant. your doing good, what day is this now? you will be fine brotha. its your first grow its not gonna be perfect, you should be happy with any product. and I'm sure you will have plenty in the end :)

well I've definitely noticed stem growth. the stems have gotten thicker and stuff. and yes I think I have a lot of females. I'll put pics up

here are some pics. i took a pic of one of the "females". they all look like that one. sorry for the blurry pics i dont have a great camera

securedownload9.jpeg
securedownload-62.jpeg
securedownload-52.jpeg
securedownload-43.jpeg
securedownload-34.jpeg
securedownload-25.jpeg
securedownload-18.jpeg

I'm much like you, doing my first grow, autoflowers, CFLs, so I'm much interested in this journal.

Your babies are looking healthy dude! How much wattage you got going in total? From an earlier post you said you have 12 bulbs, whats the watt per bulb? If they are 23W CFLs then you got 276W in total which aint too bad but if you do end up get 6 ladies then you might want to get some more light in order to get better buddage during the flowering stages!

If you don't mind me recommending you something - 125W 2700k CFL. Have a look on your countries eBay, from my experience eBay has the best prices including postage on CFLs. That ones not too expensive but it will really spruce up your grow room with some more powaar! For now though you'll be fine, you'll need more light at one point though. Upgrade slowly if funds are low, it's what I did.

I wish I could give you more advice but I'm at the beginning of my journey like you, you'll make mistakes but thats how we get better son! Have a peak at my journal as I have a similar setup to yours. Last but not least good luck! ;)

Back
Top Bottom