First Time CFL Grow - Candyland - From Germination To Inhalation

Re: First Time CFL Grow. Candyland. From Germination To Inhalation.

20140302_153948.jpg
20140302_154002.jpg
20140302_154055.jpg
20140302_154151.jpg
20140302_154138.jpg
20140302_154130.jpg
Day 8 Pictures.

wow that plant has some strong genetics!
it looks really healthy.

I would wait till it had a few nodes before I did some lst.
I have a few different types of lst going on. I have one clone that I have bent over and im training branches, attempting to make a "round" bush. haha I almost got it. I have another clone that I have topped and I have started lst on the two new branches.
its lights out in my room right now. ill try to get some picks for you tomorrow.

- musshy

here is the clone that I am attempting to form into a round bush.
it's all smoke and mirrors,
lst1_-_Copy.jpg

actually it's string and masking tape.
the first thing I did was use a string to support the base of my plant, so the whole thing doesn't lean over when I start manipulating the top. I then gently started bending the plant over and tightening the string every other day. I have topped it a couple times and im using string to pull other branches where they will get more light.
ls1_-_Copy.jpg

here is a clone in my recirculating top feeder. I have topped it once and I am now bending the branches in a "T" formation. using twisty ties. as it gets larger I will bend the branches to try to optimize light penetration. I day dream of a lb off this plant.
it will veg atleast 7-8 more weeks first.
lst_-_Copy1.jpg

it's all experimenting on my part. im really new to all this also. but from what I read, this is one way to get good results.

- musshy

Dude sweet set-up. That plant is gorgeous btw! :bravo:
Those pics really help with ideas on how to go about lst-ing. I was thinking about perhaps training the plant to grow sideways with the actual shoot being parallel to the soil if this is even possible.
On a different note I noticed that my soil, (more specifically the perlite on the top of the soil) is turning green. Is this bad? I assume it is some kind of mold. (see pictures).

I included a couple more pictures of my grow box for those whom are interested. Its an old technics speaker. There is a hole below the speakers in the bottom left which is the air intake and I lined the inside with a mylar blanket. Couldn't get it completely flat but so far it hasn't caused any unusual burns. the air is being moved by a small computer fan than keeps the temp around 85deg F. when lights are on. When the lights are timed off the fan turns off too to keep the heat inside the box.

they look good very healthy looking. that would be some crazy training skills to bloom in that spot. but i do like the stealth set up
subbed

they look good very healthy looking. that would be some crazy training skills to bloom in that spot. but i do like the stealth set up
subbed
Haha I dont know how crazy my skills are seeing that this is my first grow but I'm going to try! Do you know anything about lst? When should I begin implementing it?

I got some clones so I don't really know when you should start LST, but I've read after a few set of nodes like 5 or something is good.But take everything I say with salt and not just grains ha. As for me, in the few mins after I got my clone: I had already 'topped' and pinched her sideways, just from excitement.

:allgood:
-TLSF

20140313_112013.jpg
First problem! Ahhh help me!
Stumbled upon this thread from searching for new strains with google. Just noticed i'm months late anyway, next time try some diluted neem oil and spray it on the bottom of the leafs every couple of weeks, and stop 3-4 weeks before harvest, and keep an eye out for cattapillars.

Stumbled upon this thread from searching for new strains with google. Just noticed i'm months late anyway, next time try some diluted neem oil and spray it on the bottom of the leafs every couple of weeks, and stop 3-4 weeks before harvest, and keep an eye out for cattapillars.

Hey man!
At least you replied haha. Well if you are curious ive moved this grow outdoors and she got better immediately. It actually turned out to be a female and is smelling beyond dank. One of the most beautiful smells I have came across in san diego for a while. And I see a lot of good cali bud. I would deff recommend this strain. I got it from an online seed bank. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom