CFL - First Grow - Bag Seed

I don't really want to it would be ideal to flower in my other closet and veg. In the dresser but for the sake of not having plants spread all over the place I might have to flower in the dresser at least for this first time,I'm reading a lot about lst and topping,also I find scrog very very enticing,for this one I think I'll top once and flower these 4 in the dresser (or however many end up being female out of the 4) my mind changes everyday on what I should do honestly,thanks for dropping in I like forward to keeping you updated and thanks for the possotive feedback,that's motivation all day buddy!!:thanks:

Just some suggestions if I may you might want to look into some reflection material i personally use emergency blankets to line my grow chambers. Now if you aren't planning on growing giant plants i would say 153w is decent for CFL vegging that's actual watts just to be clear lol i use 208w for flowering. All in all looking good so far and I am in for the ride.

Just some suggestions if I may you might want to look into some reflection material i personally use emergency blankets to line my grow chambers. Now if you aren't planning on growing giant plants i would say 153w is decent for CFL vegging that's actual watts just to be clear lol i use 208w for flowering. All in all looking good so far and I am in for the ride.

You couldn't have told me that about what's at a better time,I was just reading about these 75 watt hps lights that supposedly screw into a regular light socket I might have to check it out,but going to stick with cfl's for the time being,I'm going to be adding more lights this weekend,have you completed a grow with cfl's before? If so how were the buds density wise? I'll pick up some emergency blanket from Walmart this weekend as well,thanks for the advice keep it coming

Ya i have completed a grow entirely under CFLs my buds weren't rock hard or anything but they were decent lol here see for yourself

Photo00513.jpg

Photo00482.jpg

Photo00385.jpg

I'm glad you're excited your gonna have a blast i just know it. Those plants in the pictures are only in 2-liter pop bottles and they never got root bound. I use jiffy soil less mix with added perlite the stuff is amazing. It has a growth rate similar to hydro but ya treat it like soil pretty much. Im excited for you good vibes your way.

image32757.jpg

Got new lights yesterday I got 2 l.e.d bulbs 1650 lumens and a small l.e.d shop light,the plants grew a noticeable difference in the last 14 hours that I added the l.e.d lights into the mix of Cfl's,I got a job yesterday to and now have some cash flow so this grow is about to get stepped up a notch or two over the next month before I put the lights on 12/12 and begin flowering,my 3 small plants that I planted a week after the 2 bigger ones in the white pots have leaves that are smaller then each other and they have dark spots and look just kind of weird I can't really explain it,I will be posting a picture in the next few minutes and would deffinetly appreciate some feed back,thank you all for the advice and support thus far let's keep these baby's growing :goodjob:

image32760.jpg

Here is the 3 youngest plants,they have spotted dark spots on a couple leaves and just look a little deformed I guess is the best way to put it,2 of them sprouted thru the first with the seed stuck to the top and rather then removing the seed I just let it do its think until it fell of after a day or two maybe that caused it? If that's not it I don't know what it could be,I'm using the same water as the 2 older plants rotating them and doing all that good stuff? Anyone have any ideas or seen this before? I'm sure they will pull thru I'm just curious as to why such the difference in these compared to the other 2 healthy ones

Nice led bulbs Im interested in the performance of them to some day switch over my cfls in home and grow:thumb:

The older plants look nice and give me female vibes staying shorter like that.I am not sure on the younger ones why thats going on.I think they should still make it and kinda remember seeing similar look on some leaves getting constant wind from fan for me.If its the same cause when I repositioned my plant those leaves shriveled and died and new growth was good

The l.e.d bulbs are making a difference I can tell my plants progress have been a lot quicker since I added them especially on the plant directly below them.they are much cooler then cfls they don't get warm at all I bet there only 5 degrees over room temp after a whole day of being on,the Little plants just keep getting uglier and uglier lol ones starting to look better tho. I will post another pick later

I think LST is a great way to fill up space and increase the yield. Ive seen plants topped and the new shoots tied down once they grow out or to just lean plant over to get light to the nodes being shaded which grows them out faster.<<thats were a support on the stem opposite of the pull when strapping branches helps roots stay anchored and not pulling up or breaking:cheer:

Do you use mixed spectrum CFL?

On my veg grow I'm using...
3 x 26w 6500K
1 x 100w 6500K
1 x 40w 5000K
1 x 23w 2700K

Check my signature to see how she's doing.

Back
Top Bottom