Family Man CFL Closet Grow - First Grow Ever!

420-magazine-mobile417839086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile810644195.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1689154050.jpg

Day 4 in Flower feeding Nectar For The Gods and SLF100...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1482462719.jpg

Small update on the growth in the veg tent... It seems like they almost doubled in size since the feeding... I also gave my week old seedlings the same early veg recipe... Everything in 50/50 FFOC & FFHF with Nector for the Gods advanced line... They seem to love it...pH all dialed in even added 1/4 recipe of Bloom Choas, was nervous to add the 1 tsp dosage it called for so just added a touch... Only thing I'm not liking is almost out of HH and Olympus Up... Notice my DIY cfl hood I slapped together today out of some tin ducting... I'll be putting in a 400w MH set up soon in this tent and get a small mother/clone tent and use this cfl hood for such... Need to start cloning females...I'm leaking hear I'm learning... Night 420

That's very nice indeed. You are some flower action going on! Yours went to flower fast, that's always a plus. Or did you put them through some prolonged darkness period? Anyways happy growing man! :Namaste:

That's very nice indeed. You are some flower action going on! Yours went to flower fast, that's always a plus. Or did you put them through some prolonged darkness period? Anyways happy growing man! :Namaste:
My Blue Dream showed pre flowers at 4 weeks my second was a male so I tossed it... I started the cycle than and it's been in 12 on for a week now... Since the flip I lost two others and gained two so I have lost three and got three ladies... I'm ok with that...

You've come a long way since knocking holes in the wall and cutting up the floor... lol

Everything looking great here.

+Reps
I honestly hadn't imagined getting this far... Or going into it as much as i have but I have an improvers personality... I even started a composite bin for the future lol....

That's some serious budding up! I like it! No problems with the plant? Happy growing! :goodjob: :Namaste:

Question I am about a month out from harvest, and been researching all that I can. I did pluck some nuggs on the lower areas as they won't ever produce what I am looking for... Although underdeveloped I am drying them out slowely but they have a plant smell or hay smell if u would... Now I suspect this would be normal as they arent ripened flowers.... My question is do all the buds when fully developed smell this way until you cure them? As of now the terpene profile is developing I would say... I have one that smells kinda peppery lemon but If u touch the branches and trichomes on some leaves it smells like a quality bud...the other smells like strawberry gum and really has a fruit smell which I never experienced the fruit smell I just hear about it but it's real... So I am just wondering when does harvested bud smell like high grade medicine?

Hi man, the smell of fresh plant doesn't fully represent the smell of the cured buds. But that's just my experience, my buds smell mellow and sweet but the plant did smell more aggressively. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom