First time grow - Bagseed 2x300 watt LED

Thats the same mindset i had but unfortunately i wont be home for the whole month of may due to my job so im going to leave my wife in control. i will have to put them into flower before i leave just to make sure everything works right and the nute dosages are right. Im super excited to put them into flower though and see what the buds look like

20170317_151547.jpg
here is an update pic. Week 3 i gave them their first dose of nutes. Didnt really notice a difference. Hope you all are doing well!

20170329_193028.jpg
almost 5 weeks into veg hoping to get these guys double the size before i start flowering. Wonder if its possible to accomplish that goal in 3 weeks or less

They are all about a foot from the base of the soil. 2 of them are a little taller then the rest and pre flowers are starting to show on all of the plants but not big enough for me to tell the difference yet

They are all about a foot from the base of the soil. 2 of them are a little taller then the rest and pre flowers are starting to show on all of the plants but not big enough for me to tell the difference yet
Those look like nice healthy plants, around the 7th node is where you will see the first signs of true sex. Keep us updated on the viparspectra leds. Thinking about switching or adding to my 600watt hps in a 5x5 tent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20170329_193028.jpg
almost 5 weeks into veg hoping to get these guys double the size before i start flowering. Wonder if its possible to accomplish that goal in 3 weeks or less

You can do May, it'll be worth it, might want to do some lst/topping to help out with the size concerns too, adding lst/ topping will add a lot of new bud sites which is a good way to tack on new growth, this is a top view of one of my plants just with lst. Tying down one branch alone can do wonders
420-magazine-mobile1028097871.jpg

I've been using nylon rope I get from my local mom and pop hardware store and I like it a lot more than rubber bands, I know your concern was the lady of the house getting it done but I say have faith, she may surprise you

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I did lst on 2 of the plants and they are doing awesome and i was going to try topping today on the other 3. They are really loving the fox farm nutes everyday they grow about 1.5". Heres some new pics
20170402_121122.jpg
20170402_121146.jpg
i tried to take a decent side pic but my phone doesn't like the leds too much and takes crappy ones lol

Heres an update pic on the plants , i decided to put them into flower 2 days ago. They hit the 2 ft mark so im satisfied with the veg now i have to try and figure out which are the females and hope i dont have any males lol
20170409_190255.jpg

Only 2 of the plants ended up being female it sucks when you have to chop them down. Next time im definitely buying fem seeds

Only 2 of the plants ended up being female it sucks when you have to chop them down. Next time im definitely buying fem seeds

20170418_181331.jpg
heres one of the 2 plants left. It wont let me post the other one for whatever reason so il try again later. Hope all is well with everyone

Thing are looking good brother! You caught my eye when I noticed you had bag seeds and the viparspectra. I am also doing my first grow with bag seeds and vipar led's. I started with the 600 watt then added another. I love them so far. Considering a dimmable 300 watt one for a small grow box.

My grow started with 4 bag seeds and I had to ditch 2 that ended up being male. I'm hoping the 2 left don't hermie. Keep up the good work man, I'll be following along!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom