First Grow Of Bagseed

Aloha Stltoed! Yeah man was cool. I enjoyed it anyway. Lots of places to stop along the way. Had some nice water falls And the red beach was cool. I’m on the big island so kinda used to the winding roads
Maybe I'll try it some day. I had heard it was wildly popular, not super big on people I guess. There is a bamboo forest somewhere on the island, I assumed it was over there somewhere. Because Maui is kind of desert like. One of the reason i love Kauai. I'd really like to see the that forest. Lahaina is cool. The big banyan tree is REALLY cool. My kid found this by King Kamahamaha's birth place in Hilo or Kona I can't remember which. He was so excited!

We went to Tahiti one year that was fun. We stayed on Moorea. Swimming with sharks, feeding stingrays, staying in a grass hut on the beach. It's like Hawaii 50 years ago. A beautiful place. It sounds cool, but staying in a hut has its issues. The cockroaches look like little Italian sports cars and are numerous. For some reason the geckos would have a party on my pillow. There would be roach parts all over the place. But its amazingly beautiful

Maui isn't desert like, it has areas that are lush tropical rainforests. Like Ha'iku, Hana, Napili... all on the greener side of things. Bamboo forest is in Hana.
It has areas that arent but I would say it much more desert like than Kauai

You right about the contrast between the 2 islands vegetation haha.
To be fair. I never saw the larger side of Maui. We drove around the smaller side looking for Piahi, we stopped on the North side to talk to a dude that carved wooden sculpture. The canyon he was in had a cool little stream and was super jungley, we took the road in the middle of the island to get back to the Lahaina area. We just made a big loop.

IMG_20200121_165604.jpg
these skinny fingers near tops, are they any indication that she's malnourished?

these skinny fingers near tops, are they any indication that she's malnourished?
It's hard to say really. There are some toxicities that will grow thin bladed leaves such as P and K. The nutes you use are really not for cannabis and the ratios from what I can see don't really work that well.

-Nutes: •Miracle Grow Performance Organics All Purpose (11-3-8) *early veg
•Miracle Grow Performance Organics Blooms (8-8-8) *late veg
•More Grow Cactus Juice (1-7-6) *early flower

A good NPK ratio would be 2:blushsmile:3. If I was to take the early veg of 11-3-8 that you use it's at a ratio of 4:blushsmile:3 for arguments sake. Too much nitrogen in veg which causes issues with the uptake of other nutrients.
Late veg you switch to 8-8-8, which is now a 1/1/1 NPK ratio whereas that should never have changed. It should stay around 2:blushsmile:3
Now we're in early flower and you have 1/7/6 NPK ratio. When your N to K ratio exceeds 1:3 you risk lockout of certain nutrients. You can see you are at a 1:6 N to K ratio.
Again, this ratio does not need to change from 2:blushsmile:3 and will give you plenty of frosty buds.

So lots of things going on here. On your next grow you may want to look at nutrients that your plant will benefit from and you'll see great results.

Here's a quick read on the P levels during flower.

Note: I couldn't use the correct ratio : marker because emojis kept showing up, so / above mean : as in a ratio.

I scrambled for nutes that were readily available to me.
Well that's what's great about this forum. Nobody should never tell you what you need to do. Each grower works with what they have and as they learn and budgets allow we move up the ladder a bit. Your plants will make it to harvest but you may not get everything there was to be had from her and that's where you take that knowledge to your next grow.

I'm no where near ready to be growing for harvest abundance, I am perfectly okay with the harvest I will get. Def it's knowledge I take into my next grow! I'm having fun with this hobby, just was concerned about losing all my hard work before flowering actually started but I am def humbled with the insight you've provided @MrSauga mahalos

just was concerned about losing all my hard work
Just keep posting pics and hopefully if anything drastic happens the members here can help you correct it. You don't want to see burning, rust spots or clawing at this point so let's get this girl fattened up and harvested :)

My Braddah if you get the chance try check out Mega Crop’s website. They were offering free 500 gram sample of mega crop just gotta pay shipping. Cost me $5 shipped to Hawaii and I plant to check it out on my next photo grow. @MrSauga Mahalos for adding the link.. gave me something to read up on and forever a student.

I also think I figured out the issue... notice the praying in my first comment on the issue.
IMG_20200121_165449.jpg

Light intensity, LED is within ≠8” gonna move them out to 16"... good?
Try it. It won't hurt anything

Back
Top Bottom