First Grow Of Bagseed

^ the lights not the issue? Not sure what you're trying to say...
I'm just saying if you want to move the light a bit it wont hurt anything. I wouldnt move it any closer though

Cruising em late night and I see this. Mad love for Maui. Lots of friends stay Kahului area and upcountry. I’m from oc grew up Huntington Beach surf rat kine. Plants looking crip my braddah. Gonna cruise and watch um blow up Hawaiian. Shoots

Cruising em late night and I see this. Mad love for Maui. Lots of friends stay Kahului area and upcountry. I’m from oc grew up Huntington Beach surf rat kine. Plants looking crip my braddah. Gonna cruise and watch um blow up Hawaiian. Shoots
Mahalos my braddah CHEE, me and #66 appreciate the tag along. I from Lahaina side, spent choke time the other side in Kahului and country. Garanz, our friends know each other! Funny thing is I live OC now, had for get off the fricken the rocks (haha)

Moved light out 16" from canopy... I hadn't realized how tall she's gotten! From soil her tallest cola is 27" (not including LST training) the rest stagger from 6" below.
IMG_20200122_064726.jpg
IMG_20200122_064941.jpg

#66 saying g'morning, and thanking everyone for helping me keep her well.

Stay blessed *SHAKA* CHEE

Light intensity, LED is within ≠8” gonna move them out to 16"... good?
What does the manufacturer recommend? I always start with that number and then add 4-6" on top of that. Then I'll lower it as I see how the girls react. So if the manufacturer says 18" I go to 22-26" and lower accordingly after that.

What does the manufacturer recommend? I always start with that number and then add 4-6" on top of that. Then I'll lower it as I see how the girls react. So if the manufacturer says 18" I go to 22-26" and lower accordingly after that.
Roleadro is the same maker, but everything I read says recommended distance in flowering is 32"-42"

Typically the manufacturers are pretty close to where they want you to hang them. Each plant from that point will tell you they can take more or less and as a grower you need to react obviously.
Personally I would bring it up to 22"-24" for a few days and see how the plant reacts. If you're running out of room the last resort is to supercrop the taller colas to keep them below the light.
Having said all that, you have just moved the light up to 16", so if you feel that will be OK then leave it there. Just remember to keep lifting as the plant stretches which should stop after 21 daysish.

Mahalos my braddah CHEE, me and #66 appreciate the tag along. I from Lahaina side, spent choke time the other side in Kahului and country. Garanz, our friends know each other! Funny thing is I live OC now, had for get off the fricken the rocks (haha)
It’s weird I know one guy moved from Maui oc too. Nainoa guys

Typically the manufacturers are pretty close to where they want you to hang them. Each plant from that point will tell you they can take more or less and as a grower you need to react obviously.
Personally I would bring it up to 22"-24" for a few days and see how the plant reacts. If you're running out of room the last resort is to supercrop the taller colas to keep them below the light.
Having said all that, you have just moved the light up to 16", so if you feel that will be OK then leave it there. Just remember to keep lifting as the plant stretches which should stop after 21 daysish.
I moved the light to 18" and I'll adjust as needed, but it def is looking better than the other day with the top fans almost pointing straight up:
IMG_20200122_172429.jpg

Back
Top Bottom