First Grow Of Bagseed

Long story short I when go from Hawaii to Wisconsin (lived 2yrs) then I when move OC. Been here for 3 years now, I love um here! Choke wahine haha
Dats how braddah. Some nice wahine dats for sure. But a lot of em get psycho action hahaha

Small kine update:
IMG_20200123_165744.jpg

Stalk is swelling nicely, but more of a question of opinion and I like everybody's input...
IMG_20200124_071312.jpg

IMG_20200124_070503.jpg

IMG_20200124_070724.jpg

#66 is going into her 2nd week of transition tomorrow. I'm wondering if I should do a fan defoliation (maybe some lower sites), based on the pics. I'm tempted cuz of the simple fact of top concentration, but I'm teetering with just leaving um alone... :hmmmm:

Looking ono braddah perfect training gonna be some nice colas garanz
Mahalos my braddh CHEE I hope going taste just as ono as the faka look haha. I planning on one small kine flush next week, full flush before harvest, and wash before curing... going be all aina in the flavour! Training was one beech though, glad it paid off putting the work in. What you think about me defoliating?

Mahalos my braddh CHEE I hope going taste just as ono as the faka look haha. I planning on one small kine flush next week, full flush before harvest, and wash before curing... going be all aina in the flavour! Training was one beech though, glad it paid off putting the work in. What you think about me defoliating?

Defoliation is a touchy subject here I do it. Some guys don’t at all. If there is crowding of leaves and they are blocking potential bud sites I remove um if not leave em alone. Yours doesn’t look to dense with leaves. But I would clean up the lowers and stuff that is weak and not gonna make it into the light.

Looking good Backyardigan. :thumb:
You have some great advisers helping out so I'm sure you are going to cruise through to harvest.
One thing I wish I had done in early bloom is to remove any small flowers from the bottom quarter, I now have a lot of tiny popcorn buds that won't come to much.
Looking forward to seeing your buds develop :goodjob:

Definitely clean up the bottoms small kine. What others would call lollipopping
Raj, Sunday I going get chance for clean um up.
Looking good Backyardigan. :thumb:
You have some great advisers helping out so I'm sure you are going to cruise through to harvest.
One thing I wish I had done in early bloom is to remove any small flowers from the bottom quarter, I now have a lot of tiny popcorn buds that won't come to much.
Looking forward to seeing your buds develop :goodjob:
Right on, mahalos for the aloha and the confirmation. I can't wait for the colas to swell up, needs to come sooner (haha)!

I finally got the chance to lay the clones in soil, they started for sprout roots. They all are sad looking cuz they were all crammed into a couple small mason jars. I'm not that anxious about them, but I'm sure they going they going bounce back in a couple days. Again, they more for the boys that like start their own grow. I so nice like that (haha)
IMG_20200124_182928.jpg

Still undecided about keeping a clone for myself, as I have other strains of seed to grow...
IMG_20200124_182953.jpg

Small kine update:
IMG_20200123_165744.jpg

Stalk is swelling nicely, but more of a question of opinion and I like everybody's input...
IMG_20200124_071312.jpg

IMG_20200124_070503.jpg

IMG_20200124_070724.jpg

#66 is going into her 2nd week of transition tomorrow. I'm wondering if I should do a fan defoliation (maybe some lower sites), based on the pics. I'm tempted cuz of the simple fact of top concentration, but I'm teetering with just leaving um alone... :hmmmm:

I can’t get over perfect looking training this is, what a wonderful specimen. Very nice job! Impressive to say the least. Congratulations.

I can’t get over perfect looking training this is, what a wonderful specimen. Very nice job! Impressive to say the least. Congratulations.
Mahalo for your kind words, I'm impressed too! You can see my patience and anal retentiveness showing through (haha) I wasn't expecting it to turn out so well... the entire grow so far has been a breeze with no major issues.

IMG_20200127_065014.jpg
IMG_20200127_170530.jpg
Screenshot_20200127_193253_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

No real update just messing around in the garden with one macro lens and lighting effects. Didn't get around to cleaning up lowers, had a date on Sunday. Brah! Why does it feel like these weeks of transition are taking FOREVER!

I got my MC in the mail on Saturday, should I wait for transition to finish before switching nutes or just start now?
IMG_20200128_001720.jpg
IMG_20200128_001900.jpg

Clones are still alive after their first week, and the one in the center is the perkiest of the gang.

Yessah! Looking cherry in here my Braddah! Healthy and firing! Gonna be some missiles in the coming weeks. Sending choke aloha from big island!

:passitleft:

She is a beautiful plant my Braddah!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom