First Grow Of Bagseed

IMG_20200131_170406.jpg

This chocolate thai I got from one CL ad, stay in soil tonight. Hashtag: let it grow, let it grow (haha)

Oh nah? CL has seeds for sale over there?

Oh nah? CL has seeds for sale over there?
(Haha) ya but most wouldn't just cuz not reliable. I was super stoked when I had this first plant in early veg... randomly bought seeds. I get wedding cake, lemon skunk, purple, and chocolate thai (dunno if it's chocolope).

(Haha) ya but most wouldn't just cuz not reliable. I was super stoked when I had this first plant in early veg... randomly bought seeds. I get wedding cake, lemon skunk, purple, and chocolate thai (dunno if it's chocolope).

Garrens that’s the most expensive “for souvenir purposes only” bird seed you ever did buy :laugh: We still gotta get our souvenir bird seeds thru customs but we get it done
:ganjamon:

:laughtwo: true that my braddah! Ya, I when make one "suggested donation" for these bird seeds :rofl:

Happy Aloha Friday my braddah man to you, your beautiful flowers and ohana! CHEE

Brah scream laugh when I read that “suggested donation” I could hear the pidgin full on :laugh: Stay blessed kanakz.. hope you are having a wonderful Saturday in your neck of the woods America

:passitleft:

Yessah! Always a good feeling when the seedlings buss thru the soil!

Looking great there Backyardigan.
I'm really looking forward to seeing those colas fatten up through bloom.
That plant looks perfect for some long heavy buds :thumb:
Mahalos for checking in, I really appreciate the support! I'm actually wondering about the branches being strong enough, if I should stake them up when the time comes or green tape them. Def looking forward to the coming weeks though
IMG_20200202_083743.jpg

Mahalos for checking in, I really appreciate the support! I'm actually wondering about the branches being strong enough, if I should stake them up when the time comes or green tape them. Def looking forward to the coming weeks though
IMG_20200202_083743.jpg
I have a feeling you will have to support them somehow, I have a couple of bent over branches as the buds have gotten too heavy. I just tied some fishing line round them and looped round the top bar of my tent.

Screenshot_20200202_130643_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I took this Saturday (01/28) afternoon, chocolate thai since has stretched up 2½" above soil. This young one is trying to cozy up to the lights (desk lamp paired with automobile LED strips). Looks like 2nd journal is coming up once this seedling hits veg.

Clones are still kicking, and after a week of soil they are hungry. Time to start the feed, and I'll be using ¼ feed of MC just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom