First Time Grower - Advice Welcome!

RelekOner

hello everyone I am new to this site and growing cannabis , any help , comments , advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated...PLEASE GIVE ME A HEADS UP ON HOW MY LITTLE GIRLS ARE LOOKING IN YOUR OPINION!!
:thanks:

unknown strain bagseed
5 plants growing in soil
I am growing in a homemade box.
4 100w 24w equivalent 5000
2 60w unknown equivalent
1 stationary fan for circulation
digital timer on 18/6 light schedule
miracle gro (I know I know but its all I could get) premium potting soil
no nutrients yet except for whats in the soil

this one was overwatered last night
21-11.jpg

idk why this ones yellowing but I was told that's not a problem
51129.jpg

this is one of my most healthy looking girls
42149.jpg

this one looks kind of deformed
32157.jpg

heres my other healthy girl
13346.jpg

12706.jpg

111066.jpg

Re: Feedback please!!

Before you go wasting money let's get a few more facts.
Your using miracle grow soil. Ok yeah not the greatest can't find anything else local. Usually fox farm ocean forest can be found fairly easy.

Actually man look up docs high brix grows on here. That's the direction id point you. His band of "misfits and ner do wells" are on top of there shit. Look them up.

DO NOT get MG brand of perlite,what ever you get, make sure it does not say nutrient added.

plants look good

My personal opinion I'd just leave be and transplant in a cannabis friendly medium. Like. Fox farm, canna,pro mix, something a Lil more cannabis driven. Or even better like I previously stated look up docs high brix. Not others docs. It may give you future ideas.

I know I can't find anything other than mg locally, there aren't any nurseries by me pretty much home depot lowes Wal-Mart kmart. Unless I order online and that's not really an option at the moment. Any suggestions on where to get ff or something other than mg without making my own

I know I can't find anything other than mg locally, there aren't any nurseries by me pretty much home depot lowes Wal-Mart kmart. Unless I order online and that's not really an option at the moment. Any suggestions on where to get ff or something other than mg without making my own

Sorry to ask this- but are you sure? Where I live there actually aren't any big stores at all, like a Walmart or Kmart or any of the stores you mentioned for almost 100 miles and I can still get potting soil easily enough. Nearly everyone has gardens or at least has a house plant or two. Very small scale home based nurseries/local gardeners? Failing that maybe some soil in the ground-from a local garden, or raid a potted plant? Hard to believe Walmart doesn't have regular potting mix.

Your probably right but every store I've been into has nothing but mg and the nurseries nowhere close. The problem is I don't drive for specific reasons I'm not gonna get into.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Herbies worked for me(two week wait)

But I had the same soil( miracle grow) and that made my plants burn. I think of it like heartburn for my ladies, lol
-The Internet could also be an option for getting a quality medium for you. Maybe Amazon or even a speciality shop can help you out. No one can say anything about getting proper soil sent to the home.

All the best

Back
Top Bottom