First Time Grower - First Time Journaling

She going beat you with a bike chain. Lmao
Hahahahahaah. I’m not that violent. Is the pant supposed to looking like it’s dying …? I guess yes right but I’ve never seen it I. Person. But as I’m writing this, I’m thinking about how my tomatoes look at the end of season with giant ripe fruit on it. May e I’m totally wrong but so nervous about my bud dying on the plant..

Hahahahahaah. I’m not that violent. Is the pant supposed to looking like it’s dying …? I guess yes right but I’ve never seen it I. Person. But as I’m writing this, I’m thinking about how my tomatoes look at the end of season with giant ripe fruit on it. May e I’m totally wrong but so nervous about my bud dying on the plant..
Yes I was looking at that.
I noticed your rh is 19% yeiks.
Maby back your light up 6 inches.
And let's discuss your rh.
Are you able to do anything about that and rapidly :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Yes I was looking at that.
I noticed your rh is 19% yeiks.
Maby back your light up 6 inches.
And let's discuss your rh.
Are you able to do anything about that and rapidly :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
Yes I can put a bowl of water it there and see where we at

Hi Lisa!
Your plant is looking GREAT!

My 2 cents:
The leaves tell me the plant knows the end is near. All good.

Check buds daily if you can. The white hairs should turn mostly red and will become enveloped by swollen calyxes when she is ready (depending on strain).

Looking at your most recent pics I would go another week. They have some more plumping to do! But check trichomes to be sure.

Check color of trichomes on the buds / calyxes (the frost leaves will turn amber long before the bud trichomes do). For an uplifting high shoot for mostly cloudy (hardly any clear) and about 10-20% amber; for a nice general buzz shoot for mostly cloudy and about 20-40% amber. For more of a stoney / relaxing high shoot for about 40% or more amber. On the buds, not the frost leaves.

Easy-peasy right? LOL!

Spark up a fatty and relax. :ganjamon: Patience will be rewarded.

You got this!

Here we go!

E3C68E22-3548-4EC5-8622-25177B574309.jpeg

B31B37C2-DB55-456B-BEF2-D7C822729071.jpeg

6E9B5240-A6DA-4DD0-8FDD-AE446A4BD675.jpeg

77A8E09A-7FF0-45B1-81EC-3B6060273FC4.jpeg

7EAB94BE-E51E-4C61-82C7-FAA057C57D91.jpeg

9ED4FE40-4974-4104-BF36-1AF17A6E79A4.jpeg

B4B0043B-4DC6-4C56-8EEF-D7131CC24C71.jpeg

69F14390-7BA6-4758-94AB-C21A090B78B7.jpeg

8547502C-EF3D-476B-B526-2037C98E0531.jpeg

10C4C72A-F36C-4D80-B397-0B2AF0AAC3C5.jpeg

Looks good to me. Have you done a smoke test Lisa . Take one of smaller ones off dry it's few days and see if that's what you want . From what I can see . You have 50/50 ambers and good round balls on everything. So now it's all about what u looking for in smoke. Few more days want hurt to try a smoke test. Really need get close close pic of the trichomes and if you have more Amber than clear. Ur good . Ur choice on day to harvest .
Can't really see in this pics. Reason I say

Morning!
I think I’m going to Harvey today. So super excited… now it’s getting the temp and humidity right. I was thinking to dry it 14-16 days at 65 -75 F 60%rh? I have been reading watching videos etc and really everyone has a different idea of how to dry so I am thinking I will trim a bit today, then dry in my bucket, I can control the heat and humidity a bit more. If they fit . I’m going to read a bit more and then make my final decision. Any all suggestions I’m up for.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Morning!
I think I’m going to Harvey today. So super excited… now it’s getting the temp and humidity right. I was thinking to dry it 14-16 days at 65 -75 F 60%rh? I have been reading watching videos etc and really everyone has a different idea of how to dry so I am thinking I will trim a bit today, then dry in my bucket, I can control the heat and humidity a bit more. If they fit . I’m going to read a bit more and then make my final decision. Any all suggestions I’m up for.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
You go girl. Lmao. Harvest harvest harvest away. . done great lady. Thru tuff times too. Done well. Proud of ya

I did it! I cut it down! Omg. It was sad and exciting at the same time. I feel like it took it down too late because she seems kind of dry. So maybe that’s my imagination. Right now temp is at 60 and rh 53. I put a bowl of warm water in there to maybe get it up a bit we’ll see. So now it’s another waiting game. But man this is going to be the pay off. Not au

I did it! I cut it down! Omg. It was sad and exciting at the same time. I feel like it took it down too late because she seems kind of dry. So maybe that’s my imagination. Right now temp is at 60 and rh 53. I put a bowl of warm water in there to maybe get it up a bit we’ll see. So now it’s another waiting game. But man this is going to be the pay off. Not au
Lmao

Congratulations on the harvest @Lisa2265 . Do you have a drying/curing plan?
Happy Growing.

Back
Top Bottom