First-time grower in need of some direction

Michigan Grower

420 Member
Hello all, and thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide. As mentioned in the title, I am a first-time grower and it looks like one of my Jack Herer autoflower is in a bit of trouble. Can any of the more experienced growers give a sense of what's going and what I can do to remedy the situation. This plant is about 75 days from seed.

Some background:
Strain - Jack Herer
# of Plants - 2, my other JH does not look this bad. I also have White Widow (1) and Gold Leaf (2) - all autos - in the tent.
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flower
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - (6) 100W ChilLed Logic pucks
Nutrients - None, so far
Medium - Super Soil, water-only (Michigan Made Mix)
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -76 to 80
Solution Temperature - 65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 16 sq. ft. (4' x 4' Gorilla Grow Lite tent)
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are turning yellow. Any ideas?
Jack Herer 01.jpg

I hope someone who knows chimes in, that looks like calcium deficiency, look it up and compare. Hope you get it sorted out.

Hmm. Good question. I would have expected it to last at least thru harvest - of an autoflower, anyway. In this case we're at 74 days. I stopped by our local grow supply store and asked them about my situation. After a 20+ minute discussion and a review of some pics, I walked out with a couple of free samples of Fish Sh!t and some Roots Organic Buddha Bloom. Will give them a try at next watering.

Back
Top Bottom