First Time Member - Sativa Hybrid & Indica Hybrid Grow

am probably over killing it a bit with the photos but a just can't help myself. 2

days into week five of flowering

Green Pad, TBN, Exhale O2, box mushroom spores you can grow to give off CO2 and in the end you can eat the mushrooms' believe there are a few other products - too bad none of these really work (TBN can get a 1500ppm in a 2by2 tent (but that's them saying this) at any rate all are money grabbers for the novice - thoughts ???? Guess co2 tanks is way to go, but pricy also

Green Pad, TBN, Exhale O2, box mushroom spores you can grow to give off CO2 and in the end you can eat the mushrooms' believe there are a few other products - too bad none of these really work (TBN can get a 1500ppm in a 2by2 tent (but that's them saying this) at any rate all are money grabbers for the novice - thoughts ???? Guess co2 tanks is way to go, but pricy also
I agree with you on that one. I have tried so many different methods but I always found that things like the yeast and dried ice worked for me as I never had the funds to invest in co2 tanks or buy exhale bags for every grow. There was one other method I used back in the day and it was a modified propane burner I designed to hang above the plants the problem was it produced way to much co2 I'd find myself getting lightheaded every time I'd go into my grow room and figured my grow space may have been to small to accommodate for that setup

size of pots used ?- have done 10 gallon indoors but like 4.5 gallon size pot to help control height when growing stavia's that only require 3 week veg the 12/12 - 7.5 gallon Air Pots work good also. # of pot/size depends on grow one that has a 3feet by 1'1/2 feet wide a got 4- 5 gallon he did 3 - 10gallons but all kidding aside he grew one green crack in 5 gallon in that space ; it was a great plant with average yield - guess bigger the pot bigger the plant if outdoors but inside grows getting the right size of and # of pot is nnecessary for monster yields

size of pots used ?- have done 10 gallon indoors but like 4.5 gallon size pot to help control height when growing stavia's that only require 3 week veg the 12/12 - 7.5 gallon Air Pots work good also. # of pot/size depends on grow one that has a 3feet by 1'1/2 feet wide a got 4- 5 gallon he did 3 - 10gallons but all kidding aside he grew one green crack in 5 gallon in that space ; it was a great plant with average yield - guess bigger the pot bigger the plant if outdoors but inside grows getting the right size of and # of pot is nnecessary for monster yields
I normally use airpots when I do clones there fantastic for air flow to the root systems and does not have a tendency to make plants root bound, its less time to flip to 12/12 when your useing clones. But sometimes it can take a bit of time growing a strain that you can not get from your normal suppliers, seed that your growing for cloning purposes because you desperately want to continuously reproduce that phenotype because the genetics are more stronger and more stable. That big sativa I started of with a single seed about 5 years back I took some clones from that first plant and sprayed one of them with colloidal silver and seeded it, I got about 2000 seeds from her just as a fail safe in the event of a problem. That one you see in the photo is in a 30 gallon pot and her root system is massive.

sounds like you have good luck in using it ? (clolloidal) what supplier do you get it - can be a bit expensive - remember seeing the spray but forget what site there is extra work using the 7.5 gallon air pot's seem's like they eat the soil, but using 4.5 gallon got a 7 foot Blue Dream (Humbolts)

Just a quick update on the Indica hybrid hemofredit , I sprayed with a reverse fem spray she still got nannas but there's been no pollon so it looks like the spray worked. Her smell is intoxicating a lot like strawberries and banana with a hint of pineapple. She only has average size buds for a 130watt cfl grow but she is super sticky. And from what I can tell the trichomes are just turning a nice cloudy white so not to long to go. Any thoughts from my fellow growers as to what this strain may be , I got it from a bagseed so I am at a complete loss. And has anyone had much experience with "Re-vegging a plant that was hami, did you get nannas on the second time around just out of curiosity.

maybe it's common for these strains - to hermie ? you know lance strains
Yer that's what I was thinking. But what I am also thinking is to try and stabilize the genetics buy breeding with a stable genetic plant and then breeding the offspring back into the first plant. I dont no if it will work but I am willing to give it a go.

Yer that's what I was thinking. But what I am also thinking is to try and stabilize the genetics buy breeding with a stable genetic plant and then breeding the offspring back into the first plant. I dont no if it will work but I am willing to give it a go.
you right - it will work - once you have it stablized the yields come into play - most folks don't want to grow lance strains because of the time of flower and yields Worlds of seed you can get some good lance's but if you want purer strains look at Real seed company and Swamie

you right - it will work - once you have it stablized the yields come into play - most folks don't want to grow lance strains because of the time of flower and yields Worlds of seed you can get some good lance's but if you want purer strains look at Real seed company and Swamie
I think might look into that.

Okay we are now day 1 of week 6 into the flowering period. What a lovely day it is, my lady sativa is fattening up just as I thought she would we now have some brown hairs on some of the lower buds but not a massive amount, she still has a few weeks to go. And now onto my confused indica she smells unbelievable like I wrote in the previous post a lot like strawberries and banana, lots of swelling of the calyx and plenty resin production ammmm she looks delicious but then again so does miss tall sativa.

Ok so big update with my grow, I had to harvest my sativa lady 3 weeks before the time I intended to. I unfortunately had a massive power disruption and it stressed the crap out of my girl. A day after it happened I noticed nannas on some of the lower branches and noticed one had popped spreading pollen all over the place and then I found some seed sacks on the lower branches so I made the agonizing choice to do the chop. Not complaining though I got pretty good results though. And the indica was ready to harvest and smelling bloody delicious. Well here's some photos of all the end product almost dried. This ends the first of many grow jernals from mr GreenWing Blunt.

Back
Top Bottom