Clones In Soil: Hybrid Perpetual Grow 2021/2022

We are currently on the 11th day in the jars. I did burp them that first week bc they were 68%rh. This last week I didn’t open them at all. I’ve also had the boveda packet in the jars since the humidity went down to 62%. I can’t find anything telling me what I could of done wrong, so maybe this is me being impatient, and if I just trust the process and wait, maybe it’ll be ok. I tend to go straight for the panic button sometimes :laughtwo:
Update on curing

In an attempt to get rid of that awful smell. I emptied all the bud out of the jars, and took off the remaining sugar leaves. I used the smaller Mason jars this time. Then I brought up the humidity from 61% to 68% bc they were too dry, IMO. I didn't really change anything but the size of the jars and aired them out. And that terrible smell is gone. Idk what happened, but I think it was bc I stopped burping the jars about a week ago. So back to burping lol

C7044972-9D4C-4D90-BA1E-C700B43C01F0.jpeg

12th day curing.

They're called Carhooks because Carcass came up with them! If you click the link in Trala's sig you can see his post on how to make them.
ah ha! I knew it would be something as simple as someone's name and just as awesome. Cool, thanks for clarifying!

A number of varieties have a diesel smell, and there are folks who crave that smell in their buds! But is sounds like you may have sealed them too soon.
Oh yeah, I'm sure you're right about me sealing them to soon. I don't think it was that diesel smell, sadly.

So 16 days in the fridge and then how many days before you sealed them? They might need another week of burping to get rid of any remaining chlorophyll.
I burped them for about five days, and sealed about five days, give or take. Yeah, I definitely sealed way too soon.
When is the best time to add the boveda packet?

I opened the jars today, after about a week, and boy does it smell awful omg,

The chlorophyll breaks down to CO2 and ammonia. This is why the jars are burped to replace the air in the jar so the ammonia isn’t reabsorbed by the flower.

I usually only fill my jars ⅔ while I’m curing and fill them up and use the bovedas when they transition to storage.

Who me, never!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:, And you know, I have you to thank for my nomination. Thanks girlfriend for all your support, I really do appreciate it. I can certainly learn a thing or two by you, you're awesome! As a matter of fact, I tried carhooking for the first time earlier today lol, works like a charm.

56C3AAD1-5B66-4C8F-8F96-7ABF9F06369B.jpeg

:adore:
Omg have you hung rocks?!

Hey y’all just wanted to pop in with an entry for my grow journal and say Hi ofc....:dude-knocking:....Hi! :ciao:

I went ahead and flipped my 3rd grow of clones to flower after being in veg several weeks. I actually have 6 plants as opposed to my usual 4 in my little 3x3 grow tent, under @Mars Hydro fc e3000 grow light. I am currently at 50%, my goal is to get up to 100% lighting within the next 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure I should be at 100% at the time of flip but I've gone super slow bumping it up.
I haven't done much to these plants, not even a haircut lol I've come a long way from my first grow where I took probably more than half the leaves off the plants lol, fan leaves and all! :thedoubletake: It was like every time I went to “look” at them I ended up taking a leaf or 10 smh This is also more than likely the reason why I haven't been journaling much. I just haven't had much going on these days, no pasa nada. Which is actually a good thing bc it means that I possibly caught on and dare I say “I know what I'm doing”, lol
My second grow I was a lot more chill only taking about half of what I took on my first :laughtwo: So now I'm happy to say that I haven't taken not even one leaf from any of my current plants!:battingeyelashes:

17BFE3F5-8099-4138-831C-9DFCED7DBA64.jpeg

3rd grow, 12/12.
Arise x’s2, Sandia Sangria, HoodCandyz and Future x’s2.
1B56B94F-8837-4DC3-9715-D1EE304AD5AE.jpeg

:rollit:Updated on my curing process.

Although I feel like I had a rough start, everything seems to be doing just fine. All four strains have a wicked good smell and taste going on atm, I'm so proud of them! I was scared I wouldn’t be able to follow through and that it was all for nothing. Especially after I “overheard” some seasoned farmers having a hard time curing after drying in a FFF. I thought great if its hard for them, then I really don't stand a chance lol thankfully I didn’t give up bc low and behold all four strains are very powerful and well worth everything I put into them, they have paid off, in more ways than one. :love:

Ps. Hey guys, sorry if I keep repeating myself over and over. :Namaste:

BB2F88E0-D60D-4459-B3DC-6F0E6D63393D.jpeg

Arise.. she has a very fruity island vibe so powerful, you will most definitely want to eat it.:laughtwo: It also has like a splash of a citrus blend to it.

A6AD0B64-3F0E-4628-B5E3-4BBAA5FE8C3E.jpeg

Sandia Sangría (my personal fav) she is so sticky icky and smells powerful with a hint of a sweet diesel or coffee bean smell. She has a very strong island vibe to her.:blunt:

64E0A0CC-B761-4CF8-AB51-097EE5245E41.jpeg

SS aka Sandia sangria, I just love her buds, they look like little braids or curls, I’m obsessed :hippy:

02C2EA3A-40B2-41DD-B341-4A21DDB89236.jpeg

HoodCandyz has this weird smell almost like a musk type of vibe to her, idk I’ll have to get back to you on this one. :hookah:

029DBB2E-8973-416C-B8BB-78E0E6F479B8.jpeg

Future is very much so citrus vibes for sure. :bongrip:
I haven't been able to get a good disruption on each “high” bc I tend to mix them up throughout the day. I'll have to dedicate a day to each strain so I can get a good description on each of them. Ut oh sounds like work lol

Fun fact :morenutes:
98AE4F39-2A98-48C6-BE34-609223AA8DCD.jpeg

The cherries my daughter brought me back from Colorado. I just started a “fruit” pipe collection with this being my first. I’m actually getting my first fruit tree, in a couple of weeks they are coming to plant it, and it’s a cherry tree too lol. I’m just a little obsessed with cherries, I even have a tattoo to prove it….lmao:rofl:

Hey @Bill284, I hope all is well! I couldn't help but think of you when this happened lol you know that rowdy bunch you always have just waiting to move into the tent you mentioned awhile back?? Well how's this for a rowdy bunch, lol
7BB6727F-1D44-4570-B69A-AA9258F6C958.jpeg

I was cleaning out the tent to move the seedlings in when these two decided it was a perfect place for a snooze lol:oops:
5BA2303A-CD44-4DD9-8550-9E91F40571F6.jpeg

Silly lil Bunky aka Bonnie
BB7B1197-4302-49A1-9D7E-694A954A21FC.jpeg

I just can't with those lil eyes, gets me every time lol
They get so jealous of the time I spend staring into the tent, she's like mommy, mommy look at me, look at me :laugh:

Hey @Bill284, I hope all is well! I couldn't help but think of you when this happened lol you know that rowdy bunch you always have just waiting to move into the tent you mentioned awhile back?? Well how's this for a rowdy bunch, lol
7BB6727F-1D44-4570-B69A-AA9258F6C958.jpeg

I was cleaning out the tent to move the seedlings in when these two decided it was a perfect place for a snooze lol:oops:
5BA2303A-CD44-4DD9-8550-9E91F40571F6.jpeg

Silly lil Bunky aka Bonnie
BB7B1197-4302-49A1-9D7E-694A954A21FC.jpeg

I just can't with those lil eyes, gets me every time lol
They get so jealous of the time I spend staring into the tent, she's like mommy, mommy look at me, look at me :laugh:
I like like your rowdy bunch better.
Much cuter :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey y’all, I hope all is well in your growville! My garden is doing pretty good I’m just a little stuck bc I can’t find any @Prescription Blend nutrients, amazon says it’s unavailable and I can’t find anywhere else to purchase the line of nutes. Can someone please recommend another line of nutes or send me link to where I can purchase @Prescription Blend? :thanks:

Hey y’all, I hope all is well in your growville! My garden is doing pretty good I’m just a little stuck bc I can’t find any @Prescription Blend nutrients, amazon says it’s unavailable and I can’t find anywhere else to purchase the line of nutes. Can someone please recommend another line of nutes or send me link to where I can purchase @Prescription Blend? :thanks:
I would PM them directly rather than just tagging them. They seem to be sending out the OTM prizes so that's a good sign about stock.

Update on clones round 4

I noticed the perlite is green (only on top) and I’m not sure what I should do, if anything at all? :hmmmm:

B815B862-61E0-40B0-8003-4C0EC649D7C8.jpeg

Future, Arise x2, Sandia Sangria and Hood Candyz. Godfather OG will join the next batch of clones.
B6F6B9EA-52DB-4EFD-99D0-B76B2F7D2356.jpeg

Not sure what this green is?
60A08CFD-E0AF-4D70-B16D-3B953C194982.jpeg

Probably just a bit of algae so nothing to worry about.
Thanks shed, I can always count on you for answers to my never ending questions lol
You’re the bomb! :thumb:

Hello you :)

So what’s next?
Hey Trala, I’m so sorry I’ve been MIA lately. But I’m still here, growing, growing away. ATM I have 6 clones in bloom, 5 seedlings I popped from seed in Veg, and ready for bloom in about 2 more weeks or so. I just took my fourth round of clones the other day. So needless to say, I’m still at it in my lil corner of the world. Our State just became a proud legal cannabis state for recreational use. It’s a, really, really exciting time to be apart of.
I’ll have to stop by your grow journal to see what’s been up with you out in Australia :battingeyelashes:

4wks bloom/ 3rd grow

6 clones looking pretty good @ four weeks bloom. I won’t be doing 6 clones at once ever again, not in a 3x3 anyway! It’s low key been a little stressful. I’m not gonna lie, this whole situation I put myself in has been a little overwhelming, which is probably the reason I haven’t been adding to my journal lately. I have so many plants at different stages of life, I panicked a bit. But I’m ok, now that I have a bigger tent and nutrients on the way! I ended up running out of nutes and I wasn’t able to replace them right away, (I don’t remember them being so expensive) I’ll definitely have to look into other options. I feel like I’m finally starting to understand nutrients a lot better. This round of plants has barely had any nutes, which I find really interesting bc they look amazing. Like I’m not totally convinced that I need to spend so much money on nutrients to have an all around great grow. With that said, I’ll be looking for something to compare and go from there. I’m mostly just curious bc either way I’m still saving money growing our own cannabis!

45EF03FC-6582-40EE-8036-61C30911A1D2.jpeg

4wks bloom. Still working on that canopy!

189926ED-89CA-44F0-973C-4B9B245E4C1D.jpeg
6582F6FA-BB3B-4C2F-8D76-9E2A338A3341.jpeg

Sea of green needs some nutes so they can frost up!

4wks bloom/ 3rd grow

6 clones looking pretty good @ four weeks bloom. I won’t be doing 6 clones at once ever again, not in a 3x3 anyway! It’s low key been a little stressful. I’m not gonna lie, this whole situation I put myself in has been a little overwhelming, which is probably the reason I haven’t been adding to my journal lately. I have so many plants at different stages of life, I panicked a bit. But I’m ok, now that I have a bigger tent and nutrients on the way! I ended up running out of nutes and I wasn’t able to replace them right away, (I don’t remember them being so expensive) I’ll definitely have to look into other options. I feel like I’m finally starting to understand nutrients a lot better. This round of plants has barely had any nutes, which I find really interesting bc they look amazing. Like I’m not totally convinced that I need to spend so much money on nutrients to have an all around great grow. With that said, I’ll be looking for something to compare and go from there. I’m mostly just curious bc either way I’m still saving money growing our own cannabis!

45EF03FC-6582-40EE-8036-61C30911A1D2.jpeg

4wks bloom. Still working on that canopy!

189926ED-89CA-44F0-973C-4B9B245E4C1D.jpeg
6582F6FA-BB3B-4C2F-8D76-9E2A338A3341.jpeg

Sea of green needs some nutes so they can frost up!
Your right they do look healthy and happy.
Gh floral trio cheapest nutrients I've found.
If you want to skimp, those nutrients will get you by.
I personally like to grow a big root ball and feed the heck out of my girls.
Personal preference is all.
Things are going to get crazy expensive and we are going to have to make cut backs where we can I get that.
Like you say your doing it to save money buying your medication.
You don't want it to be more expensive than buying right.
Even though it's way better. :thumb:

Oh BTW I found taking notes on everything you do helps make it easier.
I ran 50-60 girls at once all different stages.
I kept everything written down.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom