Clones In Soil: Hybrid Perpetual Grow 2021/2022

62 days in solo cups, I'm not sure if I should call it veg just yet. I was going to wait until I up potted them into 1gal pots and move them into the 3x3, under the @Mars Hydro-led fc e3000 lights this week.

My 420giirls still look a little bit yellow to me :hmmmm: I just feed them @Prescription Blend a day ago. I gave them what they were getting when I clipped them. Which is everything but big data, this isn't needed until flower. Maybe they'll get their color back in a couple of days, or is this something else I need to give attention to?

Should I be checking the ph and PPM, this is something I never worry about, or even check for that matter. I was told I didn't have to by one of our local nurseries last year. :morenutes:

B5407315-2BB2-44F6-8D44-FF8DAED43868.jpeg

3rd generation of Future and 2nd for Hood Candyz aka HCz, Sandia Sangria aka SS, and last but not least, Arise. 16/8hr light schedule under SF led 100w, set at 20% for now. :morenutes:

62 days in solo cups, I'm not sure if I should call it veg just yet. I was going to wait until I up potted them into 1gal pots and move them into the 3x3, under the @Mars Hydro-led fc e3000 lights this week.
:eek: Are they rootbound? That might be a reason they've lost their color.

Also, they were in veg from the moment they started putting out new growth in the perlite, so 50 days? Why does it matter though?
Maybe they'll get their color back in a couple of days, or is this something else I need to give attention to?
Check the roots!
Should I be checking the ph and PPM, this is something I never worry about, or even check for that matter. I was told I didn't have to by one of our local nurseries last year.
You don't need to pH the nutes for Fox Farms soil.

Oooh yeah, I have an update on @weed Seeds Express…. they arrived today, 3 days early:woohoo: perfect timing too. Now I’ll have a back to back harvest, exactly what I was aiming for.

19DE6A16-9D3C-4717-9A6D-BFF02197DB2B.jpeg

Awe, they’re so cute :love: I love them already, first seeds ever!
:goodluck:
Hola @InTheShed, would ya mind giving me some guidance as per usual or maybe send me a link? I’m so scared and excited at the same time, here are some of the things I’m wondering about or I’m not sure of, like I was gonna go ahead and try to get them to sprout in between two plates on a wet paper towel. Unless there is another way of sprouting that you can recommend? Should I soak them in water first? I’m also trying to figure out if I should use rock wool or pods once the seeds sprout a lil tail or if I should place them directly into FF soil. I’ll also be using a propagation tray for the seedlings.
I’m definitely going to need a step by step guide here. :reading420magazine:

I’ll be creating a separate journal for this @Weed Seeds Express sponsored Godfather OG feminized seeds grow. I’ll have all the info in that journal, so please come visit me there too. I’ll have a link under my signature soon.

All advice is very welcome! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks again and again for all your support :420: :)
Enjoy your grow!:ganjamon:

:eek: Are they rootbound? That might be a reason they've lost their color.

Also, they were in veg from the moment they started putting out new growth in the perlite, so 50 days? Why does it matter though?

Check the roots!

You don't need to pH the nutes for Fox Farms soil.
I don’t know, I’ve never had this issue. Maybe they are bc they looks so bad today. I’ll transplant them into 1gl fabric pots today. Dashing out the door rn…
883A7BCF-C025-48B5-B142-25C33D9F9D20.jpeg

This is how they all basically look with roots coming out the bottom but I still see a lot of dirt so I figured they were ok. :nervous-guy:I was also waiting for when the wanted water every other day.
I’m still learning here :laughtwo:

I go by how often they need water. If they need watering almost every other day then it's time to transplant.
Yeah, that’s what I was going by too and they just started wanting water every other day the last time I watered w/nutes. So I thought I had time :(

62-day veg update, 6 clones

Today I transplanted all 6 clones into 1gl pots using ffhf.
978BE33D-D3B6-4432-B47E-57EC14583EF2.jpeg

They are currently in a 2x2, under 100w led lights for now, until the 420giirl ladies finish up their thang in the flower tent. I'll start turning up the watts from 20% to
100%. I've got my perpetual grow flowing now.

13wk bloom update

DBE5CBE4-21E0-41B6-9195-F0EBA6CC6632.jpeg

These ladies have been placed on a 10-12 light schedule to help them finish up and stop this forever fox tailing Sandia sangria is doing. Arise and SS have maybe 1% amber trichomes atm. 1 more week should be good, we shall soon find out.
I finally have timers for the lights in both tents, love it already.
:roorrip:

At this stage just lower the light and save money on the electric bill! They only need more wattage when you need better light penetration.
:thumb:

Update on harvest, clones and seedlings.

06F78060-7D75-481C-B68E-9F74B02B2710.jpeg

Sandia Sangría and Arise are definitely ready to harvest @ 14wks bloom today, Wow!

FC170702-4AB7-420E-ACE6-F48998ABD3D8.jpeg

The clones are looking so good atm making me so happy every time I look at them; they all do.

Ps.

5A9DEA4A-98A5-48F9-A0E7-C527DDB60B48.jpeg

The seedlings fit right in to this perpetual grow. I am keeping a separate journal on these babies only bc it is a sponsored grow. I will be taking clones asap.

Update on harvest, clones and seedlings.

06F78060-7D75-481C-B68E-9F74B02B2710.jpeg

Sandia Sangría and Arise are definitely ready to harvest @ 14wks bloom today, Wow!

FC170702-4AB7-420E-ACE6-F48998ABD3D8.jpeg

The clones are looking so good atm making me so happy every time I look at them; they all do.

Ps.

5A9DEA4A-98A5-48F9-A0E7-C527DDB60B48.jpeg

The seedlings fit right in to this perpetual grow. I am keeping a separate journal on these babies only bc it is a sponsored grow. I will be taking clones asap.
Hey @420giirl gardens look fantastic. :love:
Your not talking about harvesting these with the white pistols are you?

Screenshot_20220208-142916_Chrome.jpg

Some long-flowering sativas will never stop pushing out white pistils and foxtails, so you gotta make the call at some point! It becomes a balance of the original trichomes that are aging and the new clear ones that keep showing up.
Thank you @InTheShed that's what I get for not paying better attention to what's going on.
I just saw blurry pistols and panicked.
I hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Thank you @InTheShed that's what I get for not paying better attention to what's going on.
I just saw blurry pistols and panicked.
I hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Omg… Bill, I feel the same way with these two, like so panicked! They just won’t stop growing and taking in water as usual, and enough is enough ...I’m so done with them already, I just can't, and if I’m done, then they most certainly are done too! lol
The good news is they're showing amber trichomes :cool:

Back
Top Bottom