420 Soil Purple Girl Scout Cookies Clone Hybrid Indica Dominant 2021

l Do you mean the orange pistils? Those aren't too much of a true ripening sign compared to amber trichomes. It's just what happens as the flowers age.

It can be a deficiency or genetics, but with the color of your leaves looking so good it's probably genetic.

They look healthy as can be, so carry on with what you're doing! You can't force a plant to take in more than it needs, and molasses doesn't help plants at all (except to jump start a living organic soil grow). Save it for baking!
Lmao I swear, I am a dork!! I’m just throwing things out there that I keep hearing on YouTube and ish omg I’m chill I swear, it’s all good hahaa yeah orange, I’m pretty sure that’s what I said lol I was praying it wasn’t something like burning bc the orange isn’t on all the flowers, mostly showing up on the ones closest the the light, so yeah, ok cool, I’ll just keep on growing the way I’ve been so far so good. Waiting in the yo-yos to arrive, I’m also getting some type of steaks just in case I cannot use the yo-yos for some reason. Thanks again ITS!!!:passitleft:

If the tops are showing light damage it's best to get some distance there. You can gently lean those over without even a hard bend because of how open the plants are. Just tie some string from the very tops to a pipe on the floor of the opposite side of the tent.
Hey there ITS, I was able to use the YOYO by tying it to the side pole and…wait, I’ll show you!…..So yeaah, I can probably bend/lean her over a bit more but I think it’s working for now. Today I’ve noticed the flowers are looking a lot more like buds now and will need those steaks a lot sooner than later! :peace:

image.jpg

image.jpg

5wk flower update******** the Sativa (Future) is the one showing the most orange and is tallershe is also 3wks older than the 2 indica sisters (PGSC) they are same age flower, I guess? They’re all getting really full, the flowers are looking more like buds to me now, it’s so awesome! I just love watching them grow, through all stages but now it’s so exciting and like, whoa really!!! So yeah, just keeping everything the same, the only thing different, the only thing new is the nutes. I’ve been giving them the max directed the last couple of waters (every other water) and they seem to love it. I was barely giving them anything at all out of fear of burning them. But now I see they can handle it. I also went up gradually, I didn’t blast them all at once. Just a little more than last, until I got to the recommended “heavy feed” feed and I still only gave half of what was recommended. It (GB) asked for 1/2 cup per gallon of water and I give 4gal so that’s all I added was the 1/2 cup. And 4 teaspoons of TB per gallon, so I added 8tp per 4gal. I’m sure I could have added the full cup per 4 gallons but yeah still just a lil scared :battingeyelashes:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It looks like you have that yo-yo attached too low to move the top of the tall branch (if I'm looking at it right). I was thinking of something more like this:

A very gentle bend across the rest of the plants with some
It looks like you have that yo-yo attached too low to move the top of the tall branch (if I'm looking at it right). I was thinking of something more like this:
image.jpg

A very gentle bend across the rest of the plants with some soft string, just to bring those tops down about 12" lower.
Ok, I think I kind of got it?…..oh yeah, they are no where near the light now!!! What do you think, this way I’m able to tuck the othe 2 right in, I hope

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok, I’m still her trying to figure it out. I got nervous bc the smaller branches were getting smashed and so on, but I did have it the other way but changed it lol changing it back rn

wow, they're looking good. I've been growing indicas so I haven't had to deal with this kind of stretch. Might be a stupid question but what are the yo yo's called? I might need to invest in some of them in the future

wow, they're looking good. I've been growing indicas so I haven't had to deal with this kind of stretch. Might be a stupid question but what are the yo yo's called? I might need to invest in some of them in the future
Thanks Constanza!!! The 2 plants in front are indica, I’m so glad I was able to grow them both on my first grow! The YoYo’s are actually called YOYO’s lol I ordered from Amazon and there are so many to choose from so I just went w a familiar brand and so far so good.

Update pic for week 6 of flower. The sativa is showing so much orange and her buds are looking pretty tight. The indica looks a lot younger in flower I guess bc they had less time in Veg (idk) about 3wks less. But overall they look absolutely beautiful to me and I still can’t believe they are mine lol my clones aren’t looking so hot tho, now I know why most ppl take so many cutting. There is one that looks real good. Anyways I’ll post some pics in the clone journal bc I need help! :snowboating:

2023BF06-CEC9-4425-BEC2-F9E510077AC7.jpeg

27D48BB4-AA55-437E-840A-D82A65481A15.jpeg

4D119CF7-35FF-47EB-A5E4-5DE14A36B85E.jpeg

C9B36552-D135-4DE0-816C-FB520F25DF39.jpeg

34022EF1-AAC1-46F5-9E06-15D4A4A4EA1A.jpeg

Beautiful buds and great frost rails along those fans!
Thanks ITS!! I’m so excited but I have a concern, so I thought I gave them nute burn the last feed bc I started to see some type of deficiency at the tips of the fan leaves but now I’m thinking it’s just part of the process. Will you take a look, please :Namaste:

5A95CEBE-C5F3-47EF-9C39-05C8069552EA.jpeg

14DFA634-A8B1-4E60-A77E-0D58600FA848.jpeg

In doing more research I found out that I have not been watering incorrectly. I’ve been going by veg watering suggestions instead of flower. I didn’t realize I should be giving them a lot more water in flower and maybe that’s why they’re not as big/swell as I would like them to be (Or the pictures I’ve seen). I’ve been letting them dry out completely before watering. I was reading @Emilya watering journal and found out what I’ve been doing wrong. so now I’ll be doing the knuckle check instead of lifting the pot which is almost impossible these days anyways bc I’ve got a real puppet show going on in there with all the strings a.k.a. yo-yos holding up some of the heavier taller colas. I’ve also lifted them off of the floor and that seems to be drying them out a lot quicker. the temperature stays at about 80f throughout the day and about 75f-77f at night and the humidity I’m able to keep at about 50%-60%. The humidity is a lot easier to maintain when I water and when they start to dry it’s actually a bit of a indicator for me bc the humidity drops which tells me they are dry. So yeah, thank you @Emilya for all the info you give on a daily, I’m sure you teach a lot more than you know! (If that makes sense lol) I’m just super happy that I didn’t cause any real damage by my lack of knowledge that’s for sure! Now on to research how much longer I have in flower and when/how to harvest/cure and it keeps going and going :reading420magazine::lot-o-toke:

******7 week update******
Do all plants go to 9 weeks flower or how will I know when they are ready for harvest. I do have a digital microscope on the way but I’m still not sure what I’m looking for. Pictures are of 1 sativa, future and 2 indica, PGSC. It’s looking pretty crazy in there rn but the smell oh the smell is just potent and very robust which I am so super excited about!

F4FE390B-6376-427F-858E-2D591360A050.jpeg

AD65700C-DAC5-4C79-ABD1-892A7857C805.jpeg

FF4CE578-5C3C-4CEE-88CC-46D4197790B5.jpeg

692D9FAE-0945-4FB0-88F5-3DB82EABB9D4.jpeg

6553089E-EF81-480B-BE4C-C9F176A8F3CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom