420 Soil Purple Girl Scout Cookies Clone Hybrid Indica Dominant 2021

420giirl

My first grow I chose to use clones from my local dispensary here in Albuquerque, NM. I currently have 3 photoperiod the third is called future and is a hybrid sativa dominate this is all the info that was given to at the time of purchase and they were about 6 weeks from seed. Same with the 2 PGSC indica dominate. So here we are at week 6 weeks veg for the Future hybrid sativa dominate and 3 weeks veg for the purple GSC. Hybrid indica dominate.

SF 2x2 x 4ft 7 in
SF LED 1000 100w
FFHF soil
FF nutes big grow and just added some bloom this past water which is once a week rn
Temp 80f no more than 60% humidity using a floor heater and 2 small fans rn
3 gallon fabric pots
Will be upgrading to a 2x4 6ft tent here in the next couple weeks and adding an exhaust system to the mix. This way I can have what my state allows which is 4 in flower at once and 16 total which I’ll probably only do half that for now being this is my first grow and I’m such a newbie

BFE65DC3-F232-4FF5-B708-9A5ADAF48FFC.jpeg

00F553FB-7585-462D-9370-FF7CA701B5C7.jpeg

B09A4EDA-3948-428A-A830-685115780558.jpeg

32629813-4450-4C59-AD09-015E0BAADE8A.jpeg

image.jpg

I also spray them with a foliage spray. I make using the FF big grow but I only do it when they’re almost ready to be watered so maybe Sunday and Monday bc I water on Wednesday rn anyways. I’m using the lifting the pot method and just watching the heck out of them. I notice the humidity is a lot higher when they are first watered so I try an spray them when I notice the humidity drop.

Looking great girl. Dont worry about the humidty, not really a huge deal. 50% start to finish works great, but dont bend over backwards tryin to hit the "VPD" of 70%.. They look fantastic. If your want to boost it, a dish towel size cloth that is wet down works wonders.
Keep rollin, Subbed!

Thank you the tent came today and it’s perfect I absolutely love it! I thought about going outdoors in fact that was my goal, I was going to set them out tomorrow but decided I love controlling every possible aspect I can although it’s still in the back of my mind so I was thinking if this grow is a success then I’ll try an out door grow as well next grow. I’m still trying to figure out how to make them grow the way I want them too, shape wise. I just get so scared when bending and popping them w pliers which I still haven’t worked up the nerve to try. So I’ve decided to let them be. I’ve already topped and fim’ed them, so now I just take the huge fan leaves that are blocking the lower limbs. Here are some pics I took today the new tent:
36x36 x72 AC infinity cloud lab
Ac infinity inline fan T4
SF 1000 led light

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m wondering if I should purchase another SF1000 led or if I can get away w just the one SF1000?

Well you are off to a great start. Good thing you have another tent coming as those girls are going to fill that one out. You will also like the extra height for your sativa dominate plants. Will you have them outdoors at all?
Now that I’ll have 2 tents I can veg and flower at the same time. How long can the clone or seedlings stay under a T5, is it only good from seed to start of veg? Then move to full spectrum?

image.jpg

This is where I literally snapped her in two on Monday that’s was 4-5 days ago, and wow I’m shook she totally healed herself!!

image.jpg

I am more than likely to flip next week or the week after, is there anything I need to be doing before I actually flip to 12/12? Any type of prep needed? I think I will set up a scrg net before I flip....???

43D27ED6-D0D2-4083-9607-0C75B343D7DF.jpeg

How long can the clone or seedlings stay under a T5,
When I ran HPS lights I would leave my plants under T5’s for a couple of months and until they went to the flower room. A mother plant I would live there for months. I used them all the way to flower. All my clones and seedlings lived entirely under CFL’s and T5’s until they went to flower or outdoors.
I’m wondering if I should purchase another SF1000 led or if I can get away w just the one SF1000?
I’m sure you can get away with what you have and be happy. Plants love their light and if it’s bugetable you would both most likely benefit from more.
I‘m currently running a SP3000 in a 2x4 tent that puts out 300 watts at full power. You can click on my signature below to take a look.

When I ran HPS lights I would leave my plants under T5’s for a couple of months and until they went to the flower room. A mother plant I would live there for months. I used them all the way to flower. All my clones and seedlings lived entirely under CFL’s and T5’s until they went to flower or outdoors.

I’m sure you can get away with what you have and be happy. Plants love their light and if it’s bugetable you would both most likely benefit from more.
I‘m currently running a SP3000 in a 2x4 tent that puts out 300 watts at full power. You can click on my signature below to take a look.
Ok perfect that is exactly what I was looking for! I want to put the T5 in the 2x2 while I veg so I can use the second light in the 3x3 bc the SF is only around 150w I believe. So yeah One last thing, well for now btw thanks for responding so quickly!! But ok so I set up the inline fan inside the tent with the exhaust outside the tent, is this ok?

image.jpg

image.jpg

inline fan inside the tent with the exhaust outside the tent, is this ok?
Though I’ve seen some manufacturers say for optimum oder elimination to run your carbon filter and fan on the inside of the tent but this configuration will absolutely work. I‘ve found running them also helps control tent temps and humidity inside.

Thank you the tent came today and it’s perfect I absolutely love it! I thought about going outdoors in fact that was my goal, I was going to set them out tomorrow but decided I love controlling every possible aspect I can although it’s still in the back of my mind so I was thinking if this grow is a success then I’ll try an out door grow as well next grow. I’m still trying to figure out how to make them grow the way I want them too, shape wise. I just get so scared when bending and popping them w pliers which I still haven’t worked up the nerve to try. So I’ve decided to let them be. I’ve already topped and fim’ed them, so now I just take the huge fan leaves that are blocking the lower limbs. Here are some pics I took today the new tent:
36x36 x72 AC infinity cloud lab
Ac infinity inline fan T4
SF 1000 led light

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I just got the cloud lab 4x4 and a spider farmer sf4000 for it. I cant believe how pro this tent looks, especially the spot for the controller.

I would get another one. I'm one of those impulsive buyers, and I was originally going to wait until the end of the summer to upgrade my tent, but then saw the AC Infinity tents and fell in love with them and just had to get one. Didn't realize the 4x4 was gonna be that huge, so I had to order a bigger light since my sf1000 just wasn't gonna cut it. I chose the sf4000 only because I saw it on sale for 529 and I really liked the results I got from the sf1000. Not sure if that's allowed on here to hype up a brand that's not supported, but I see a lot of hate on that company since they're not HLG or other US owned companies, but they work for me and I will keep buying their lights.

Though I’ve seen some manufacturers say for optimum oder elimination to run your carbon filter and fan on the inside of the tent but this configuration will absolutely work. I‘ve found running them also helps control tent temps and humidity inside.
ok, I’m not too worried about the odor rn so I’ll definitely keep this in mind once I do start minding lol bc I hear the odor just get stronger thru flower and harvest so let’s see! Okie dokie thanks so much for sharing your knowledge on the subject

No problem I'm not very experienced this is actually my 2nd grow, this forum is really good it's the only place I've been online that isn't loaded with elite grower jerks that think they invented a weed. Check out the ac infinity grow bags, I just saw them last night they have holes in the top for lst. Definitely my next purchase along with some organic dry amendments, gonna try growing 100% organically on the next one

Omg I just looked at those pots you suggested and those are really cool all their products are so handy and innovative. I did see someone use those binder clips they are black and silver you can also use them to close an open bag of idk whatever lol

Here are som current pictures of the girls which will be getting ready to flip next week and I will also be taking clones from all 3 in the next 2 days or so. Just finished some LST bc the canopy was all uneven for my liking, well actually it’s still pretty uneven not sure what else to do hmmmm

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey there Nev, I just noticed last night that my light is actually a T8 do you think this this is strong enough to carry thru veg and keep em happy?

my light is actually a T8
Yes it will work. It’s not the strongest penetrating light but it will work. Keep the light low and as close to the plants as possible without it burning them.
getting ready to flip next week
I would get your cuttings and then try to get the tallest branches bent over pretty good an tie them down. I try to start my LST fairly early in their veg stage and work them pretty much daily.
Your girls are looking happy and healthy. Your doing great. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom