First Time Member - Sativa Hybrid & Indica Hybrid Grow

Greenwing blunt

This lady here is my sativa hybrid, she is 3 weeks into flowering. I have been using coco part A and B nutrients as well as bio and bloom excalarator with pk topup. Also here is my indica hybrid she is also 3 weeks into the flowering stage, she is on the same nutrient feed as the setiva but I had to isolate her because she started showing female and Male parts. I have been giving them both supplement co2 from dry ice.

Here is an update for you guys we have just hit the 4 week mark Into flowering, there starting to get very smelly and increasing in size. As soon as the feed in the reservoir is gone I will be increasing the nutrient ratio other than that its smooth sailing.

Here is an update for you guys we have just hit the 4 week mark Into flowering, there starting to get very smelly and increasing in size. As soon as the feed in the reservoir is gone I will be increasing the nutrient ratio other than that its smooth sailing.

how do you do the "dry ice" fro co2 --set-up? it's works ? Know many use's powders, ect GREEN PAD, TBN, co2 EHXLE - ALL JUNK !!! (money rabbers)

how do you do the "dry ice" fro co2 --set-up? it's works ? Know many use's powders, ect GREEN PAD, TBN, co2 EHXLE - ALL JUNK !!! (money rabbers)
I just get a bucket with boiling water suspende it above the plant and shatter the ice into smaller pieces tern of my carbon filter fan so I dont suck all the co2 out of the grow room and if possible get the normal fan to blow as low to the ground to keep the co2 moving. It works very well I have noticed a massive difference to previous grows I have done in the past using the same strain. In between the day when I dont do co2 I just do the old brewing method were I ferment yeast and sugar with molasses and bicarbonate.

I just get a bucket with boiling water suspende it above the plant and shatter the ice into smaller pieces tern of my carbon filter fan so I dont suck all the co2 out of the grow room and if possible get the normal fan to blow as low to the ground to keep the co2 moving. It works very well I have noticed a massive difference to previous grows I have done in the past using the same strain. In between the day when I dont do co2 I just do the old brewing method were I ferment yeast and sugar with molasses and bicarbonate.
suspened? above? do I need a mess? I'm sorry you loose me when you supend it above the ice in a 5 gallon - no mix right (h20 it will explode? would like to try it

If you have a fixture on the ceiling of your grow room use a rope ty it to the bucket. It does not have to be boiling water you can use hot water if the dry ice is in shards it will not explode, its only when you throw a block of it in it will more than likely explode. You might get a bit of liquid on the floor but its easy to manage and it will not damage your plant's. Hope that helps mate

suspened? above? do I need a mess? I'm sorry you loose me when you supend it above the ice in a 5 gallon - no mix right (h20 it will explode? would like to try it
I will post a photo up of how I did it I only have a photo of me using the dry ice on the indica but the setup is just the same in my large grow room just with a bigger bucket

Officially day 1 of week 5 into the flowering period, I was starting to get a tad anxious about her bud size because she seemed to have stalled a wee bit but as usual this strain likes to do her fattening in around weeks 5 to 6. I had posted a picture yesterday of her and in a matter of 24 hours she has packed on some mass the hemi indica hybrid is looking the part of as much as expected for growing under a 130watt cfl, I just added an led to her to try and increase the bud size but ether way I will still be given her a smoken she smells like vanilla

all I can say is "'professional GROW' might give the dry ice thing a goo - will it produce good rseults heard that on needs at least 1500ppm's Thanks again
Your welcome safeman. Dry ice is good for a massive and fast bump up in the co2 levels in your grow room if you want to you can also try the dry yeast with sugar and a bit of molasses in lukewarm water in an old orange juice bottle at the end of the bottle attache a breather tube and leave it to ferment, its good in the way that it is a slow release form of co2, just be careful of over flow because yeast will expand when it ferments. I do this method throughout the entire grow and do the dry ice mabe every two weeks.

thanks a bunch for the info -maybe this added punch will put it all "over-the-line" willl read you "ice" method again as for the "mixture" amounts of molasses,sugar,yeast ? PEACE
With the yeast dependent on witch part of the world you reside in normally you can buy backing yeast from a supermarket that come in silver sachets, the sugar can be any sugar and molasses. I get a 2 letter bottle of any sort as long as its clean I put about 8 teaspoons of sugar in and then 3 tablespoons of molasses add warm water about half full, shaking the contents till the sugar and molasses has dissolved. Grab 3 satchels of yeast and pour it in but dont shake it in, you want the yeast to sit on top of the liquid for slower fermentation that will ensure a slower release of co2 also I almost forgot to mention you need to cover the bottle with a cloth or dark rag as yeast is light sensitive and will become redundant when exposed to light for to long of a time. What can also help keep the process going at a steady pace is to put a heat mat under the bottom of the bottle this will ensure that the fermentation process will not stop because the warmth keeps the yeast going with converting of sugar to alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom