First Time Outdoor Growing

Oh man, I'd be so pissed!!!
Sorry for that one, man!

It actually can be a fate of any outdoor grower, cause there are bastards everywhere. For the next season you need to find a really safe spot. It took me two years to find a pretty good one, but without much sun, and another year to find a great sunny spot. I hope you're gonna find something nice eventually.

Oh man, I'd be so pissed!!!
Sorry for that one, man!

It actually can be a fate of any outdoor grower, cause there are bastards everywhere. For the next season you need to find a really safe spot. It took me two years to find a pretty good one, but without much sun, and another year to find a great sunny spot. I hope you're gonna find something nice eventually.
Learning time by time,whatever I don't care,what I know is they harvested them so early :)
Admiring your beauties and sending my best wishes to you for your harvest.
I know you quitted indoors but I want to share my plan until I'll make a new journal with CFL's

I have a fireplace in an empty room that is suitable for a stealth grow,I mean I don't have to think of ducting for exhaust fan and no odor problems I hope.Max. size can be 60/60/100 cm (23,6''/23,6''/39,3'')
I saw lots of people growing in PC boxes.I kept the plants around 80 cm (31,4'') height while I'm at outdoor and I know that topping,fimming or lst is mainly for indoor growing.Hope to keep the plants so short.Or maybe I can use the total fireplace structure after I cover the walls with reflective material.The measurements are something like that,100 cm (39,3'') width,65 cm (25,5'') depth,and the height is 130 cm (51,1'') but begin to reduce the width from both sides after 80 cm (31,4'')

My set up will be simple;
Totaly 500W of mixed spectrum light (with 26W and 45W bulbs/6500K and 2700K for veg,2700K,6500K and 4100K for bloom)
An exhaust (maybe one or two PC fans)
An intake (again with a PC fan or maybe a passive intake hole)
Two small fans inside,not diretly to te plants (At the top and at the bottom)
A timer for the lights
Reflectors or a DIY hood for the bulbs
Flat white for inner walls

Plan for my second grow is this

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom