Flash Does Smoothie Auto 3Gal Coco

Merry Christmas my friends to you and your family!

Those look great! I am going to try some autos next run for the first time, I have some white widow autos from crop king, but I really like how your strain is doing and looking forward to seeing its yield and a smoke report!
One question about autos, do you cut the nutes near the end to purge the plant, and if so, when?

Those look great! I am going to try some autos next run for the first time, I have some white widow autos from crop king, but I really like how your strain is doing and looking forward to seeing its yield and a smoke report!
One question about autos, do you cut the nutes near the end to purge the plant, and if so, when?

No need to cut on nuts. Check out my older summer grow journal you ll have different info about yields! This grow won't yield much as plant are quiet small. I guess I ll get 110g total for two plants. Not a lot regarding the time to harvest and my setup. It may be first time I have plants that small but it was also my second auto grow. I got lucky with the green crack growing a lot but the smoothie auto seems smaller

No need to cut on nuts. Check out my older summer grow journal you ll have different info about yields! This grow won't yield much as plant are quiet small. I guess I ll get 110g total for two plants. Not a lot regarding the time to harvest and my setup. It may be first time I have plants that small but it was also my second auto grow. I got lucky with the green crack growing a lot but the smoothie auto seems smaller

Thanks. I have heard of a few guys getting exceptional yields from autos. I have been working regulars but I think I can lay enough away to try the autos! They should also work well outdoors here on the prairies. Here's pix of my latest grow, both blueberry crosses.

Amazing! Looks great flash!!

Thanks brother. I still have some white pistils on some bottom buds on the purple girl. I love to harvest at once when everything is ripened so I may give her until Friday. The other one had started to flower in week behind the purple one. She s a bit weird as she pushed some new white pistils and now is a kind of mix. I ll give her one week more than the purple one.

The green experiment is getting better with the trimming. It s like it gave them a boost so will see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom