First Time Outdoor Growing

Get beetroot molasses or cane brown sugar.

Get beetroot molasses or cane brown sugar.

Thanks ....
Took some photos today and I guess all of them will be female :)
DSC041663.jpg
DSC041654.jpg
DSC041643.jpg
DSC041623.jpg
DSC041604.jpg

I met some goats on the way to the site,they afraided of me and ran to the site direction.When I reached there I noticed one of the plants were eaten by the goats :straightface:
DSC041714.jpg
DSC041704.jpg

Congrats, that one's a female for sure. It's also a sativa, not an indica :)

Goat HUNTING! or just cage it and let it eat grass, not the kind your growing, the soft stuff we walk on...and harvest its manure till it dies...you'll get what it ate back and then some! Anyways they look good considering grow conditions. I'm not from that part of the world so I cannot really help because I don't know the soil there. The one that was ate should recover some but probably not back to her full glory since they are already flowering. Essentially the Goat did a ridiculous amount of Topping and defoliating for you....Blackstrap Molasses is great for budding. So is Bat Guano. Also if you have Rabbits in the area, Wild or Tame, collect their droppings. Place them on a screen and run water over them and use that as a Tea and then dry the droppings and powder them for a great top dress fertilizer! More Beneficial than Goat, Cow, or chicken poop. I wish ya the best of luck on you harvest!

Goat HUNTING! or just cage it and let it eat grass, not the kind your growing, the soft stuff we walk on...and harvest its manure till it dies...you'll get what it ate back and then some! Anyways they look good considering grow conditions. I'm not from that part of the world so I cannot really help because I don't know the soil there. The one that was ate should recover some but probably not back to her full glory since they are already flowering. Essentially the Goat did a ridiculous amount of Topping and defoliating for you....Blackstrap Molasses is great for budding. So is Bat Guano. Also if you have Rabbits in the area, Wild or Tame, collect their droppings. Place them on a screen and run water over them and use that as a Tea and then dry the droppings and powder them for a great top dress fertilizer! More Beneficial than Goat, Cow, or chicken poop. I wish ya the best of luck on you harvest!
There will be no hunting for sure...
Thanks for the complicated reply I have used Bat Guano about a month ago but rabbits are new for me.How lucky I am that a guy is keeping a lot of them in a cage nearby,he'll be happy if I'll offer him to collect the droppings : )

ah man lets go goat hunting that really sucks my friend. Did they get to all of them? I cant imagine how upset I would be. Hopefully things turn out ok. Those bastards did a horrible job topping? Let us know.

The goat only ate one,in fact I'm lucky,that evening I saw a goat crowd on my way and I noticed that they were so close to the site.With that panic I walked fastly towards them and they paniced too.Two or three of them enter the site,I was so quick but they were too.
In a minute a female was eaten as you see in the picture.
Thanks for your best wishes : )

Congrats, that one's a female for sure. It's also a sativa, not an indica :)

Well I am in doubt too,the friend I took them said they were indica strains but I'm not sure now.
Whatever I preffer sativa :)
I think one of them is hermie or a pure male,I am sharing the photo below.If it's a male,I will be sorry because that plant is from the ones which began flowering first.Four of them began flowering earlier and I didn't noticed any sign of maleness in other three plants.I was thinking that they will also flower in a week.
My question is that;
(1) I knew from somewhere that the male plants show their sex earlier then females.
(2) And sativas generally show their sex signs later according to indicas.
(3) So if my plants are sativa,the first four plants which began flowering could be male and the other three will be female.

Hope you understand what I mean :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC042302.jpg

I took out that male or hermie plant from the ground this evening and I'm feeling good....

Now six plants left;the one eaten by goats below probably won't give much yield :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC042494.jpg

The two below began flowering earlier and I'm confused if they will turn to a hermie (It's hard to focus on a windy day )

DSC042432.jpg
DSC042413.jpg

The other three below didn't show their sex definetly but looks like female,what do you think ?

DSC042504.jpg
DSC042455.jpg
DSC042423.jpg

Growing is a hard job mates,I'm saying that for every plant but especially for cannabis.

Yes, they are females indeed preparing to flower!

The top and bottom of the three look like ladies to me! Someone else may be able to confirm the middle pic but I don't see signs of sex yet. Lookin great sir .
Thanks a lot,according to yours they look horrible I think :grinjoint:
Below sharing the same middle plant's photos,still couldn't understand what it is.Is there any possibility that a cannabis ended it's life without being male,female or a hermie :)
Just joking....

DSC043313.JPG

DSC043384.JPG

DSC043393.JPG

Yes, they are females indeed preparing to flower!

Yes I guess so :high-five:
At the beginning I have seven plants,and now five of them is female for sure (lets say four and a half,one is eaten by the goats)
Below,the ones that began flowering first.
I guess I transplanted them into ground too late and they didn't grow so much,maybe because of stress or the soil quality.The backpack there is 50 cm (about 20 inches).They are really short,looks like autos.With topping and LST,I was wondering to keep the plants about 1 meter (40 inches) but I wasn't expecting that shortness.
I will share the other two in the pots at the next post,they are about at the same height which I was planning.

DSC043283.jpg
DSC043323.jpg
DSC043333.jpg

DSC043293.jpg
DSC043344.jpg
DSC043353.jpg

DSC043303.jpg
DSC043364.jpg
DSC043374.jpg

That's a very pretty sativa, man :)

And here is the two plants that I still keep in the pots.
I keep them there to experience what will happen,because lots of people said that they would have root problems or the sun would burn them in those black pots.
Till to flowering stage nothing bad happened in fact,I was watering them in every four days until now.According to the ones in the ground they got taller,about 100 cm (40 inches).
And here is the photos,they began flowering late according to the ones in the ground,but I have to say that there is a holy plant :) in the ground still didn't showed any sex.

DSC043264.jpg
DSC043404.jpg
DSC043414.jpg

DSC043274.jpg
DSC043424.jpg
DSC043435.jpg

That's a very pretty sativa, man :)
I've learned the story from the friend who I got the seeds.
They're probably hybrid because he said that he collected the seeds from the weed he buyed at a holiday in Turkey.I did some research and find a strain called Turkey Passion.Although I'm not an expert looks very similiar to me.It's a hybrid strain and have a potent about %7-%11 THC.
And also friend told that after he smoked,began with head high and ended with body stoned.So they must be hybrid I guess.And here is an update
DSC043444.jpg
DSC043464.jpg
DSC043484.jpg
DSC043493.jpg
DSC043533.jpg
DSC043563.jpg

This is my first growing so I am planning to harvest in different times,but will wait for the first harvest till to %30 of them turn to amber.
And also searched a lot about driying and curing but that makes me more confused on these subjects.
I began to use Blackstrap Molasses but a homemade one,it's in an unlabelled glass jar.Some people using during flowering and the others during flushing,that's another confusion for me

Flushing is not necessary if you grow outdoor, cause how are you gonna do it when they grow in the ground? I will say it once again, flushing is only necessary for hydrophonic and soil/coco chemical grows, it usually doesn't apply to outdoor and for sure not to living organics. Add molasses in proportion of one tbs for 3L of water and you'll be fine.

Ahh, this Turkish strain your friend brought looks a lot like Nepalese sativas, so I guess that's where the smoke came from.

Well guess I have to thank everybody for their help all along the process,mostly Mr Italy of course..
Sadly I have to say that a week ago that somebody pulled all of them out for some reason,maybe for his or her own use or something else that I don't want to think
:rollit:
It suddenly ended and found myself,what will I do now ???
Till to next growing season I decided to try indoors with CFL's which will keep me focused on growing.I need a few weeks for a set up just because I began to read lots of threads about them and trying to find my way.I can handle only one plant at home so I'll order a feminised Indica strain.
So,hope to see everybody on my next CFL growing thread :)

Stay greeen :peace:

Back
Top Bottom