Barney's - Cookies Kush Fem
Barney's - G13 Haze Fem
Nirvana - Northern Lights Fem
Vision - Super Skunk Fem
Sagarmatha Seeds - Rhode Island Skunk Fem
Dutch Passion - Power Plant Fem
Sensi Seeds - Skunk #1 Fem
Berry Bomb Fem

So yeah, got a fair bit to choose from lol. Got at least 4 of each seed except for the last two

My first harvest was a free bean from Herbies. It was a White Widow/Skunk#1(fem), and despite only having a 15" x 30" x 60" grow space, I took over 9 ounces. The colas were stupid long and fat, and was just the kind of high I prefer. I hope you go with your Skunk#1 just to see if this is the origin of that massive cola structure. If you choose an auto though, you'll have to commit to not topping at all. Bending is still good, but anything that can pause overall growth will hinder her finish as she's gonna finish in her own time and those techniques diminish her potential. Either case, if you journal it, I'm there!

Damn man thats an awesome selection :thumb:
Im with skybound anything skunk is usually great and even if it aint the best bud general youll get a fair amount and the buds look nice haha
Either way id be keen to see any of those strains grown since i have no experience with any of them haha
A very nice list to choose from though :)

Thanks dude!
Yeah I tried to get a good selection when I did my last purchase plus they had an awesme freebie deal which literally doubled what I purchased.

I was thinking of doing the Super Skunk Auto from Vision Seeds next as well as something else, maybe the AK49 as I've heard that is also quite good

Thanks dude!
Yeah I tried to get a good selection when I did my last purchase plus they had an awesme freebie deal which literally doubled what I purchased.

I was thinking of doing the Super Skunk Auto from Vision Seeds next as well as something else, maybe the AK49 as I've heard that is also quite good

Well choosing from your autos i was actually going to suggest that exact combo haha
Im a fan of most aks and i have heard a lot of good about super skunk strains :thumb:

For the past two weeks I have been feeding with 6.5pH and yet I am still only getting 5.7-5.9pH run off. This is also since flushing, which I did until run off came out at 6.0pH. But since then it has dropped to 5.7-5.8 and wont move no matter what I seem to do.
I have been feeding daily for the last week and twice a day for the past three days with about 90% run off each time but doesn't seem to make a difference.

Anyone have any thoughts? I think I'm about a week from flush (will have pics as soon as my internet stops shitting itself) so don't have long and not heaps concerned. But would be nice to be able to avoid this in the future as the same thing happened on my last grow.

Other then you run off, what are the main issues with the plants mate?
From looking at the last pics posted to me they look abit strong on the Nitrogen side of things, just going from the dark colour of the leaves. Ive had a couple have abit of N abundance in flower before and sometimes that contributes to abit of clawing in the leaves aswell, your using cal/mag too that was the only other i was thinking about.
Your PH seems alright to me, although you are using different nutes to me i usually water my ladies with PH of 5.7-6.0 and have never really bothered checking run off.
Like you said no point stressing being so close to flush but it is always good to know for the future :thumb:

Other then you run off, what are the main issues with the plants mate?
From looking at the last pics posted to me they look abit strong on the Nitrogen side of things, just going from the dark colour of the leaves. Ive had a couple have abit of N abundance in flower before and sometimes that contributes to abit of clawing in the leaves aswell, your using cal/mag too that was the only other i was thinking about.
Your PH seems alright to me, although you are using different nutes to me i usually water my ladies with PH of 5.7-6.0 and have never really bothered checking run off.
Like you said no point stressing being so close to flush but it is always good to know for the future :thumb:
I believe I have a Magnesium deficiency or lockout, leaves appear to be quite yellow and the plants don't seem to be eating much of the nutrients.
Looking at some charts I found it showed certain nutrients get absorbed at different pH levels, which has been explained here previously, so it leads me to think this is my problem.
Most people have a lot healthier looking leaves before flushing than I seem to

Ok i see what ya after now man.
Although in vege my blue had some leaves similar from mag def, dunno if youve tried but i ended up using a water/epsom salt mixture and sprayed that to mainly the under side and some of the tops of the leaves and it cleared up both clawing and marks on the leaves, overall plant looked much healthier.
You can use the epsom in the feed aswell but dunno if you would want to while using the calimagic.
Where the ph is on yours it should still be getting atleast some amounts of all nutes, i dunno why it would lockout completely though tough one, but the epsom spray is def worth a shot if you havnt tried because you dont really have to worry about ph or other nutes it just absorbs straight into leaves. Only thing is, depending on your air circulation you'll have to try keep away from spraying the buds to avoid mould issues. Hope that helps a little anyway

Ok i see what ya after now man.
Although in vege my blue had some leaves similar from mag def, dunno if youve tried but i ended up using a water/epsom salt mixture and sprayed that to mainly the under side and some of the tops of the leaves and it cleared up both clawing and marks on the leaves, overall plant looked much healthier.
You can use the epsom in the feed aswell but dunno if you would want to while using the calimagic.
Where the ph is on yours it should still be getting atleast some amounts of all nutes, i dunno why it would lockout completely though tough one, but the epsom spray is def worth a shot if you havnt tried because you dont really have to worry about ph or other nutes it just absorbs straight into leaves. Only thing is, depending on your air circulation you'll have to try keep away from spraying the buds to avoid mould issues. Hope that helps a little anyway

That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of foliar feeding. Air circulation is good and humidity is around 30-50% which I believe is ideal so shouldn't be a problem if I hit the buds a little, but will try to avoid it.
Could you please suggest a mixture/ratio to make? As in, how much Epsom salts to water I should mix?

I won't add it to the normal feed due to already having the CalMag but I'll give the spray a try tomorrow at lights out.

That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of foliar feeding. Air circulation is good and humidity is around 30-50% which I believe is ideal so shouldn't be a problem if I hit the buds a little, but will try to avoid it.
Could you please suggest a mixture/ratio to make? As in, how much Epsom salts to water I should mix?

I won't add it to the normal feed due to already having the CalMag but I'll give the spray a try tomorrow at lights out.

Thats awesome then man
I did about 1 teaspoon salts to 500ml of water, give it a good shake till most seems dissolved and your good to go.
Theres alot of room of adjustment from what ive read some people go a full tablespoon of salts to 500ml but i havnt gone past 1 1/2 tsp so far and works fine.
Have read you should try to spray during the dark period or a little before lights on to avoid any light burn from the droplets but ive only done it during lights on and had no issues at all.
Yeah i dont think its worth adding any extra to feed. And if you feel you might of got a bit much spray on buds you can always do the bud wash so good there.
I really hope it works for you man, for mine they looked better within 24hrs but looked fully cleared up in 3-4 days.
Good luck mate :thumb:

Thats awesome then man
I did about 1 teaspoon salts to 500ml of water, give it a good shake till most seems dissolved and your good to go.
Theres alot of room of adjustment from what ive read some people go a full tablespoon of salts to 500ml but i havnt gone past 1 1/2 tsp so far and works fine.
Have read you should try to spray during the dark period or a little before lights on to avoid any light burn from the droplets but ive only done it during lights on and had no issues at all.
Yeah i dont think its worth adding any extra to feed. And if you feel you might of got a bit much spray on buds you can always do the bud wash so good there.
I really hope it works for you man, for mine they looked better within 24hrs but looked fully cleared up in 3-4 days.
Good luck mate :thumb:

Sweet as, I'll give 1tsp for now and see how we go. Lights have been off for over two hours now so I'll wait until just before lights out tomorrow to give them a spray. Plus being after 1am and needing to get up for work at 6.30am, I should probably get off to bed lol.

Thanks heaps dude! Much appreciated :)

No worrie amte im glad to be of help where i can be haha
I feel ya on the time situation luckily i dont have to worry about work haha
Ive only done it once and on a scrappy outdoor i had awhile back but after seeing how much its picked up around here i might have to give it a go myself next harvest.
Ill leave ya be man, get some rest and hope works not too rough for ya tomorrow. Peace :thumb:

I would highly advise the bud washing, I belive it enhances the taste and gets rid of any dirt or (in my case) dog hair and what not that blows in to the grow area.
Lucky you!! I wish I didn't have to work and could just spend all day at home with my animals and plants. Of course I'd be broke in about 3 weeks but its the dream hahaha

Cheers mate, I'll post pics as soon as my internet stops being shit

Ok finally got some pics uploaded.

Not much of an update but take a look and let me know what you think. I reckon about 5-7 days until flush?

P6132989.JPG
P6132991.JPG
P6132993.JPG
P6132995.JPG
P6132996.JPG

Tric1-1111.jpg

Tric1-211.jpg

Tric1-311.jpg

Tric1-41.jpg

Tric1-51.jpg

Tric1-6.jpg

Tric1-7.jpg