Five's Round 4 Second Auto Attempt - Critical Auto - Coco & Perlite - CFL & LED

:goodjob:she is great
Update:

At 10 weeks now and from the looks of the trichs I think I will start the flush this Friday. That way they should have 7 days of flushing with harvest on day 8.
Buds appear to be fattening up nicely but other than that there isn't much to tell, all seems good :)

PB293309.JPG
PB293310.JPG
PB293311.JPG
PB293312.JPG
PB293313.JPG
PB293314.JPG

Looks good still not seeing any Amber trichs so still got a bit of time but depends how you like it man!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I like more of a head stone to a body stone and more sativa like than indica. So I was looking to harvest before I get too much amber but don't want to harvest too early and compromise potency

Yeah as soon as you see Amber start flush I chop mine for same high as you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks Sneaky I'll make sure I keep an eye out and post regular pictures. So please feel free to jump and let me know when you think the time is right :)

Still budding away mate. u see it still throwing out all them white hairs they will all turn into bud.id say give 1 more week then a 7 to 10 day flush.by that time ur buds will look diffrent again.will push out some nice shapes these last few weeks ul see mate.best of luck,happy growing;)

Still budding away mate. u see it still throwing out all them white hairs they will all turn into bud.id say give 1 more week then a 7 to 10 day flush.by that time ur buds will look diffrent again.will push out some nice shapes these last few weeks ul see mate.best of luck,happy growing;)
Another week you say? I didn't notice any new growth but then again I had only been paying attention to trich colour. You dont think the trichs will turn too amber after another week?

Only time will tell mate im judging by looking at ur buds.thats how i harvest use my eyes not scopes.the white hairs are new growth mate;).best of luck;)

Back
Top Bottom