Flowering clones straight from cuttings.

Awesome job on the SourD man it looks great! They all do good job :bravo:

thx hash & Kw I am at 19 days I believe but I'm high right now I think sundays are my birthdays so 3 week this sunday but those pics that are up are at 12 or 14 days there bigger now

very nice :eek:) I am inspired. this was sort of a dream I have, you make it look too easy hopefully I'm as successful
I just smoke one to that I am a rookie who puts a lot of time and effort into cultivation oh and I fly in my spare time lol. Thanks for the compliment but its about being man just BEING enjoy your life love peace and weed. haha I;m too high right now.

K-wyld just for you... If u look close u can see the pistils forming
babynl2.jpg

? huh/ Do you mean if you go straight to flower will there be one than one cola?
It has nothing to do with that, but if you have fewer leaves/vs longer veg more branches then is obvious the plant will have few colas/bud sites. Some plants are known for having one main and other aren't. You will see that there are many of variables when growing. I cut all the side growths off for the small clones because I wanted them to be one cola plants. I even topped one of the and now theres two buds growing look!
Its kinda hard to see but theres two buds growing
nlclone1.jpg

So you use straight H20 until pistils start to shoot out of the calyxes? I start bloom nutes from day one of flower. Maybe I will give the pure h20 method a spin to see how they differ in terms of growth. what type of yield do you get off of one clone flowered start from cutting?

Back
Top Bottom