Flushing plants

vonb

When would I know when to flush my plants during what week of the flowering stage? How often should I flush? Daily, Once a week? What should I use to flush my plants if it is a process included before harvest?

A lot of variables depending on the medium it is in (soil, hydro, etc...)/what you are using for nutrients/etc...When they say "flush" they mean regular water and no nutrients/chemicals, and most folks stay with the same schedule they were using before far as watering/feeding goes. Growing has folks all over the place far as opinions go, do your research while listening to different opinions and go with what feels/sounds right to/for you.

A lot of variables depending on the medium it is in (soil, hydro, etc...)/what you are using for nutrients/etc...When they say "flush" they mean regular water and no nutrients/chemicals, and most folks stay with the same schedule they were using before far as watering/feeding goes. Growing has folks all over the place far as opinions go, do your research while listening to different opinions and go with what feels/sounds right to/for you.
I will be using Fox farm ocean forest organic mix and my nutes I will be using is the GH Flora series Grow, Bloom, Micro

I haven't used either of those, so more than likely someone will chime in that has. Or search the Forums and you might find some journals of folks that used either or both of those.

I use Fox Farm's nutrients for my grows.
They recommend flushing your plants every 4 weeks throughout your whole grow cycle.
They have a product called Bush Doctor Sledgehammer flush.
This is what I use and I have not had any issues with my grows.
You want to avoid salt build up so by flushing every 4 weeks you avoid that.

Back
Top Bottom