Flushing too early: introduce nutes again?

I got these plants from my buddy and had to bring them back to life...after about 1 month it was looking healthy again. The 3 I have are pure power plant, ogk, and cb Dutch treat....all clones. Not sure what weeks is said harvest time. Day 1 flower was 12/12 light switch
20190805_113729.jpg
20190805_113711.jpg
20190805_113640.jpg

I personally wouldn't go back to nutes again at this point.
In actuality it's best to consider yourself in week 8 of flower at the most. It takes 8-12 days to normally get the plant into bud production after you switch the lights.
Still your doing fine.
Have you checked the trichomes?

You didn't flush too early. Some growers flush 30 - 40 days into flowering and give no nutes after that point. But those plants look like they're ready to be chopped to me.

In actuality it's best to consider yourself in week 8 of flower at the most. It takes 8-12 days to normally get the plant into bud production after you switch the lights.
Never heard that one before. The day you start 12/12 is Day One of flowering, no matter what day you "consider" yourself to be in. Some growers consider the next day to be "Day One" but whatever. Doesn't matter how long the plant takes to start bud production, day one of flowering is still day one of flowering.

Flushing is turning into a wives tale

I stopped doing it, never seen a difference

Cutting food at the prime time they are building buds is against all horticultural thoughts.

None of mine ever taste of nutes, ever

But....just mine and hundreds of others new thoughts on it

Could be broke from rubbing with fingers and rupture the head, brushing up on it watering, pruning....but they can also get burnt fro too much heat, light, maybe wind. The main reason I think some are damaged is because they are dark amber at the tip n completely clear in stalk. The stalks of trichome will fill in first . Here's a pic of one with a bit of amber n milky, notice the stalks are full as well as the heads

Flushings for toilets.
Flushing is turning into a wives tale

I stopped doing it, never seen a difference

Cutting food at the prime time they are building buds is against all horticultural thoughts.

None of mine ever taste of nutes, ever

But....just mine and hundreds of others new thoughts on it
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Flushing is for toilets. Learn to feed them propperly and they "flush" themselves anyway. I'm currently at 800ppm with 4 weeks to go and they're cannabalising themselves already :)

Never heard that one before. The day you start 12/12 is Day One of flowering, no matter what day you "consider" yourself to be in. Some growers consider the next day to be "Day One" but whatever. Doesn't matter how long the plant takes to start bud production, day one of flowering is still day one of flowering.

Yes it's true some people like to go off of day 1 of 12/12. If you go by seed distributors time lines you will find they are allowing 1-2 weeks extra. This is for the transition period. I believe at least half of the growers on this site go from close to 2 weeks in before counting the days.

Back
Top Bottom