Forum?

Hey Mate, another AUSSIE HERE TO BUDDY!!!!
There s a few of us lurking in the shadows, but we're a multi national facility or some crap like that!:)
Anyways, get a journal going guys!! So we can check out some buds!!!
Catch ya's, SMOKEMUPM8;)

Hey Mate, another AUSSIE HERE TO BUDDY!!!!
There s a few of us lurking in the shadows, but we're a multi national facility or some crap like that!:)
Anyways, get a journal going guys!! So we can check out some buds!!!
Catch ya's, SMOKEMUPM8;)

I'm not sure my plants are good enough to start a journal yet... I've posted some pictures on a different thread if anyone interested in having a look?

Hello all, mmm not much being said, and Im new so can I start some discussion????

My partner has recently partially given me permission to grow.

There were questions about what if we're caught because she is a school teacher and reputation/ability to work may be hampered if there's a bust. Where I am is a caution up to 50 grams possession.

I'd take the rap, i've got the medical history to back any claim, and all doc's I visit know i use and why i do, so....

My question is this;
She has now said emphatically NO....
In an attempt to sway her I told her the plan;
To limit possibility of a bust, a one off SOG 12/12 clone of limited size maybe 500g finished grow, fortunately I could move the entire quantity in one movement, and before anything could come back to me have finished and disassembled the grow so all evidence has gone.(....she didn't like that explanation either!)

Just for shits and giggles what does everyone think I should do. Obey or Not?

Look sorry it may not be really the right sort of thing to talk about....I'm attempting to sort it out for myself, and invite conversation into the Australian forum.

Thanks for listening!

My partner has recently partially given me permission to grow.

Just for shits and giggles what does everyone think I should do. Obey or Not?

Well it's great that she'll let you start at all, however if she's getting paranoid you need to explain that detection of a grow, especially an indoor one is difficult without a warrant or breaking privacy laws.

Some questions need answering first.

Where is is grown?
How much power is being consumed?
Is the grow being filtered?
How big of a grow is it?

With these answered you should be able to convince her that stealth grows are safe, hard to detect, odorless and the energy usage is easily hidden in summer with a A/C unit running.

The only way your going to be detected is by word of mouth, if she or yourself slips up, you're pretty much done for.

Update us when you got a resolution.

Hey Mus,

Hello and Welcome to 420!! ....and thanks for answering!

We have several options from outdoor to indoor, but I had initially thought a small grow 12/12 from seed in 2 square meters by 80 cm max height or Light LightAddicts 'fluxing' grow 2 or 3 plants trained low - all a very stealth location and a viable option due to the factors you indicated, also piping for water and a junction box are already within the space I'd isolate.

Compact Fluroescent's Max consumption around 300W

Relatively easy to vent externally through the roof / ridge capping cavity, and close to an external wall for inlet, no need for filtering per say, exhaust should be around 6 meters off the ground, nearest neighbour is 150 meters away, and from that the next are 500m away.

So, no, she still says no, regardless. She would be happier if I grew in the bush where we could say...it's not ours...but that leads to night time ninja antics and covering trails, fencing for possums and wallabies...

This would be so much easier, cleaner, faster....nup....

The only way your going to be detected is by word of mouth, if she or yourself slips up, you're pretty much done for.

This is why I thought I should just do it, stealthy and within 3 months come out with some green that I didn't have to pay retail for and some knowledge.

How about you just grow something really smelly in the tent that's not illegal? That way you can prove that it's not going to be a problem. If she's got a purchase's tracing fear. Goto the bank with cash and get a VISA giftcard, they can hold $500 max and you don't need to provide any form of ID.

I read online today that someone in Canberra was busted because they had a grow house for like 200 plants and were stealing power. He only got caught cause the local elect. company was doing "routine maintenance" nearby. Link.
In all fact they were probably looking to see where the stolen electricity was going. :)

Hey Muzzy, and welcome to 420!

That's a great idea! We've been here 5 years, we are on 30+ acres, we have a very private life, just due to location, so the paranoia on her part is a little over the top.

I have a good collection of bag seed from 5 different varieties so we don't really need to worry about that except maybe some lighting, but there are a million hydro shops down here, so anonymity could be reasonably maintained.

The intention is not as high (he he) as the 200 plants, maybe 5-10 or something, and power I already have a large workshop which adding a few lights to the power bill is not going to spark any interest of any sort.

The Canberra boy's behavior is likely to attract attention, and is obvious the intention is for sale.

I know down here if caught, the boys in blue will confiscate everything say '...we don't want to come back here...' and that is basically that IF it is obvious it is for personal use. There must be an implement as evidence of personal use...bong..pipe etc.
( I know of a number of people who, at least anecdotally have said this is how they've been treated....and on all counts it was the jilted girlfriend or ex-wives that dobbed them in!)

If though, you had plants, a wad of cash, and pre-made bags ready for retail, then that's another story...

Yep she is definitely a bit paranoid.
If you are going to ever get caught it'll be through her, she'd may get angry and try and hold it over you. If she ever does try just explain that she'll be an accomplice to the crime and be in just as much trouble as you might be.

Or you know happy wife, happy life. (not a happy high life).

Hope you do well with what ever you got going.

Back
Top Bottom