Fox trio ingredient question

saltybluegrass

I emailed them but no answer.
Q-
I think I have a zinc deficiency and wonder which of the trio would help increasing ?
I use cal mag by instructions 1-2 mil per gallon. How much would be too much?

The nutrients are in the tiger bloom, but just increasing it above the recommended amount is not the solution. I suspect that you are not adjusting your pH correctly. If you are in FFOF soil, it has such a rapid upward drift that it helps to adjust pH down at the very low end of the soil range, or 6.2 pH, and this will help in picking up the heavy metals that are most mobile down at the low part of the range. Can you give us a picture so we can confirm your diagnosis?

Pics to come tomorrow - I’m battling diverticulitis so bad -
I’m in soil. But Florida soil very sandy. I’ll do a ph test run too thanks

The other leaf has foilar spray residue. The sugar leaves show none of this and honestly only this and another leaf have “it”
Nice plant & I love her

Attachments

• BBD8A3D0-4979-4324-82D7-03CD5AD6B526.jpeg
    BBD8A3D0-4979-4324-82D7-03CD5AD6B526.jpeg
    805.8 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    891.9 KB · Views: 20
Leaf was middle-lower on the plant towards the outside
no other leaves aff. This was a purchased top soil includeded sand and wood chips along with “dirt”- I added cow manure.

Pics to come tomorrow - I’m battling diverticulitis so bad -

OT - canna pills may help the diverticulitis @saltybluegrass

i have diverticulitis and take up to 4 cbd canna pills / day. i also take a thc based canna pill as an adhd / diverticulitis pain control. works very well. also use metamucil pills at 2 / day.

have had a great reduction in attacks since. along with the protocol getting off shift work and a better diet would probably eliminate it altogether.

Leaf was middle-lower on the plant towards the outside
no other leaves aff. This was a purchased top soil includeded sand and wood chips along with “dirt”- I added cow manure.
I would say that you are looking at a leaf that had been affected by your magnesium deficiency, but now showing that you have halted the progress of this problem by applying calmag and the leaf had mostly come back except for the dead spots.

Back
Top Bottom