Foxtail?

W00

I had major issuses with lighting this grow.. Are these foxtail? Really weird looking formation. Thank you
20220126_225721.jpg

20220126_225409.jpg

20220126_225233.jpg

i've had a couple fill in just great. like phyto mentions sativas are more susceptible.

heavy light is often blamed for it, but there's other stuff that usually has to be present, and a genetic component. i've had phenos that worked out fine and their sister went all weird.

the ones that piss you off will curl and stay skinny. it's a bit early to say if they'll slide that way.

edit ; you've got some heavy n and associated claw that won't help the cause.

more edit : drop the n back now and start more pk in about 3 days to a wk. if you do boosters now is the time to plan head room.

I did definitely have some nutrient problems. I dropped everything down to less than 1/2 tsp. Light had been a major issue this grow. This girl grew HUGE and out of her tent. She is recovering from that. This isn't my first grow, but everytime I feel like it is. Always something I'm learning from.

To make it worse there are as many picky plants as there are stars in the galaxy, each with their own personas and needs, reacting to same things in different ways.

I just just gave her a drink of pH water. I have been doing this every other water. Ph came out a little high 6.9. Ppm came out 399. The ppm was very high a few weeks ago and knew that wasn't a good thing. Hopefully the last 2 3 weeks of this will go smoothly.

I was thinking about the basil leaf foxtail. Since it already has a stem inside it, there may be means to fatten it a bit. I usually give my sativa phenos a 2 day period of only 6 hours of lights a day, all this the day after I switch to ripening nutes. You sort of lose a days' worth of light, but it's always helped in my case. Two hours before they start their next 12 light day, I foliar with a cocktail mixed into light soda water & added CO2 and certain benes. Not sure I would do it if the plants went through a very stressful period though.

Almost looks like the wierd leaf growth you get from revegging a flowering plant.
Very true. Reveggeds try to grow out full leafs though. This one might have, but it looks like the top of the basil had both Michael Jackson and Freddy Mercury performing on the same stage at the same time. Some hormonal response to two different callings.

Very true. Reveggeds try to grow out full leafs though. This one might have, but it looks like the top of the basil had both Michael Jackson and Freddy Mercury performing on the same stage at the same time. Some hormonal response to two different callings.
I'm dieing laughing thinking about that :laugh:
SHAMONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom