France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

Lookin' good Sinsemilla!! Mind if I join in? :blunt:

Please do, :D! Any advice or anything you would like to point is more then welcome.
:thanks:

Today was a big day for them babies... transplanted all of them, hoping for the best!

Root tips ready to transplant

GEDC02831.JPG

Soilless mix, Light mix + Coco + Tricomes + vermiculite.

GEDC02852.JPG

Transplaned

GEDC02881.JPG

New home
GEDC02923.JPG

GEDC02901.JPG

Hoping this one will be female :<

GEDC02892.JPG

Irie!! good vibrations.

Look at dem roots :blunt: Nice little home you made for them! Quite stealthy for the time being I must say, until they turn into MONSTERS! :) Good vibes to you and your freshly transplanted girls Sinse :Namaste:

Thanks for the optimism! although many of them will be Males, I give them all good love xD!! might even keep 1 for some polen... Good vibrations back to you, :Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Explosive growth going on today, couldnt take pictures, will upload some tomorrow.

Irie vibrations, peace peeps. :bigtoke:

i see perlite, do you really add tricomes or is that a typographical error?

Hahahaha damn bro, im sorry, I meant Tricoderms..... :<! my bad xD aheaheuaheueha that must have been weird to read :loopy:

I feel they are adapting alright... I did a very mild foliar feed 1 hour ago, with rhizotonic + fish oil (1/4 strength both).
Might be my weird imagination, but if I try to smell the top of the plants, I can get a whif of goodness ._." (yeah I smell them plants :/) and make them do exercise!!

Like good models they are, here they decided to pose for some pics.

GEDC0305.JPG

GEDC0307.JPG

GEDC0308.JPG

GEDC03121.JPG

I love how skunky they are even in the beginning of their lives :Namaste: I might start looking into these foliar feeds a little more, I really enjoy the concept, babies are looking great sir sinse, keep it irie mate! :Rasta:

Thanks for the good vibrations. Foliar feeding seems as natural as watering them to me, but it serves a different purpouse! I look at it a little bit like this, Roots is like eating for us, and foliar feeding like intravenous! So I go easy on it, once or twice a week, 1/3 or 1/4 strength, (Might rise it when they get bigger).

Irie all the way !! :blunt::ganjamon::peace:

In your foliar feeding you are using a fish emulsion and the rhizotonic? Did you whip this up yourself or find the mix online? I'm going to start looking into a nice foliar feeding for my clones, Would like to come up with a routine that can get the rooted within a 7 day, one can shoot for the starts, right? :blunt: Im reading that you can actually use any nutrient base you are feeding your girls at the momnet... So i guess I could mix up a 1/3 stength bpn mix and giive them a foliar feed? Will do some more reviweing, love this idea. Have an irie day Sinse! :thumb: CA

In your foliar feeding you are using a fish emulsion and the rhizotonic? Did you whip this up yourself or find the mix online? I'm going to start looking into a nice foliar feeding for my clones, Would like to come up with a routine that can get the rooted within a 7 day, one can shoot for the starts, right? :blunt: Im reading that you can actually use any nutrient base you are feeding your girls at the momnet... So i guess I could mix up a 1/3 stength bpn mix and giive them a foliar feed? Will do some more reviweing, love this idea. Have an irie day Sinse! :thumb: CA

Im doing 2 F. Feeding a week at the moment, both really mild.

Once, I use Fish Oil + rhizotonic both about 1/3 to 1/4, and the second one, Plagron Vita Race + rhizotonic same strength. I did it at first with a bad quality spray, which left big drops that cristalized after (Because I had the fan evaporating the solution too fast). So now, I got a better one, that actually creats a mist, so I can do it on top and beneath each leaf and stem.

Everytime I start foliar feeding any new strain, sometimes I start even 1/5 to 1/8, and about 4 days after, depending on the reaction I do another one, since every product and strain have different reactions!!.

To me, the main reason im doing this, its because trace elements, vitamins and minerals are easily absorbed, and since im using a simple mix of Coco, Light mix and vermiculite, there is not many of them in there. Plagron's Vita race, does the job really nicely.

Hope I could make some sense, my english sometimes is not so good. Jah bless.:hookah::tokin:

Some pics as of today. There is something that worries me a little bit, Im really hoping them girls to be indica predominant, since in the lattitude im in, its not really good to wait the long floration times. I know "Usually" indicas have about 5 points per leave, and sativas about 9... I know its not a rule, but they have aspects of both :<

This one here, is developing 9!
GEDC03182.JPG

Hairs close ups
GEDC03243.JPG

GEDC0325.JPG

GEDC0314.JPG

GEDC0317.JPG

GEDC03281.JPG

Them ones in pots!
GEDC0313.JPG

It was such a nice day today!! they loved the sun and the wind.

RIP nelson mandela!! :rip:

JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Relatives of Nelson Mandela have visited the former South African president in a hospital where he is being treated for a lung infection.

Zenani Dlamini, one of Mandela's daughters, was among those visiting the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader on Saturday, his eighth day in a Pretoria hospital.

President Jacob Zuma said Thursday that Mandela was continuing to improve but remains in serious condition.

Mandela spent 27 years in prison during white racist rule. He was freed in 1990 and became South Africa's first black president in elections in 1994.

Thought I would post this as I had no idea what was going on. Haven't even heard about this, is he still hanging in there or has he passed? Man this guys story is crazy.. :confused: Girls are looking swell today Sinse! :peace: CA

Back
Top Bottom