France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

For foliar feeding, do you water your plant one day with water and nutrients, then next day or a couple days later a foliar feeding, or do them consecutively? :peace: CA

Im not running a "Nazzi German Schedule" or anything like that to be honest, I feed them depending on the weather, and the moist of the soil. Because I dont water them all the time, since I like the soil to get dry for couple days.
So If I water them today, and the soil remains wet for 4 or 5 days, I will most likely do a f.f. so I can give her vitamins without wetting the soil again. :morenutes:
Some plants seems to love this, some seem to like it even more. I go really soft on nutes, and real slowly build up to stronger quantities, (With more leaves :<)
Hope I could make myself clear, or of any use. Irie :high-five:

Thought I would post this as I had no idea what was going on. Haven't even heard about this, is he still hanging in there or has he passed? Man this guys story is crazy.. :confused: Girls are looking swell today Sinse! :peace: CA

He did passed away. Lived like a warrior, will always remain a warrior!!!

He did passed away. Lived like a warrior, will always remain a warrior!!!

Internet, is a double sided sword... I was concerned for mandelas death, just to find out today it was a hoax!, hes still in the hospital, wishing for a fast recovery.

Contrary to my usual doings, yesterday and today was reaaaally nice sunny days (Which seems to be rare at the moment), so I feed them again!!! yes... again :<!! All this sun is making that clorophile exited, probably making them use all the nutrients real quick. Did a foliar with Rhizotonic (2ml/L) and Vita Race (2ml/L), and watered them with Sugar Royal (1ml/L) and Start Up (4ml/L)

GEDC03292.JPG

GEDC03303.JPG

GEDC03311.JPG

GEDC0332.JPG

GEDC03333.JPG

Yes, I start indoors to tough them up so they wont be eaten by insects!! and then let mother nature do the magic.

Although, Im gonna make some seeds with my best male/female to start an indoor perpetual grow cicle hopefully!! Which, when ever it happens, I'll try to share it here as well!. :thumb:

I love to take pictures when the sun is out, they look happier! After a night of thunders and loads of rain, the whole garden is so happy to have the sun back. Some pictures of today!. With their vegetable brothers too!

In line, my 2 Green Zebra tomatoes, and 2 Brandy Wine tomatoes too. (Local Hybrids), and 1 Red Pepper, and 1 Green Star Pepper. (And my little Mary Gold to keep insects away)
GEDC03373.JPG

2nd row, its Cucumber, zucchini or courgette, Coer de Bouf Tomatoe, and Candy Cherry tomatoe, at the end some marrocan mint.
GEDC03363.JPG

Last row, its 2 Batavia letuce, 2 Idkwhatiscalled Letuce, cucumber and zucchini again, Red Cayenne Pepper, and 2 strawberrys.
GEDC03342.JPG

This strawberry, is for mother nature and the guardians of my garden!!
GEDC03352.JPG

One of the rose gardens
GEDC02692.JPG

GEDC02992.JPG

And last but not least, ganja dancers, looking sexy today.
GEDC03384.JPG

GEDC03412.JPG

GEDC03394.JPG

GEDC03403.JPG

Good day everyone, Irie! :peace::ganjamon:

I can't see your veggie's, they seem to have a broken link of some sort :hmmmm:

Ahh I see, Sinse, 420magazine forums don't allow for us to upload pictures from an outer site, due to getting those broken links (dead link) or broken pictures. Instead upload them from here, 420magazine :) Go up to the "Gallery" tab and click it, scroll to the bottom and you will see "Upload Pictures" from there you can do your magic, get them uploaded and then post right here where you are typing. Next to the smiley page and your edits there is a Camera icon with a green arrow, click that and it will take you to you Gallery where you would have just uploaded your new pictures :) Once you get the hang of it, it goes really quick :thumb: CA

I can't see your veggie's, they seem to have a broken link of some sort :hmmmm:

Ahh I see, Sinse, 420magazine forums don't allow for us to upload pictures from an outer site, due to getting those broken links (dead link) or broken pictures. Instead upload them from here, 420magazine :) Go up to the "Gallery" tab and click it, scroll to the bottom and you will see "Upload Pictures" from there you can do your magic, get them uploaded and then post right here where you are typing. Next to the smiley page and your edits there is a Camera icon with a green arrow, click that and it will take you to you Gallery where you would have just uploaded your new pictures :) Once you get the hang of it, it goes really quick :thumb: CA

I have to say its weird, but I actually did it all that way O_O"!!(exept using the thingy with the camera, which im SO greatfull to you for telling me this.) Its a little bit annoying, but I went trough the upload thingy and then using the links of the gallery to post them here...... weird :(

I will post them again, since they are in the gallery with this method, hope it works, and thanks again bro +reps!!

GEDC03373.JPG
GEDC03363.JPG
GEDC03352.JPG
GEDC03342.JPG

I have to say its weird, but I actually did it all that way O_O"!!(exept using the thingy with the camera, which im SO greatfull to you for telling me this.) Its a little bit annoying, but I went trough the upload thingy and then using the links of the gallery to post them here...... weird :(

I will post them again, since they are in the gallery with this method, hope it works, and thanks again bro +reps!!
It's all good brotha! I was doing the same thing on my first thread, The only way I can tell was from the broken links, then I didn't see the "420Magazine.com" on the bottom right of the pictures :) When I figured you can just click the camera and then go nuts on picking your pictures, it was cake!! :blunt: I see them veggies now! Very nice garden you have going Sinse, you got a little green house set up as well? Kick ass :bong:! I see them girlies chillin' on the side of your house too, awesome :party::ganjamon:

This is the set of leaves mine are up to (4th set of true?) Except mine are much smaller as they're autos x)

Nice work but mate! Really digging your setup!
:peace:

Hi everyone, hope lifes is kind today.

Im starting to notice, im getting 2 insects which are really not the kind I want to start finding. Its the first time im growing in Europe, so im not familiar with them.

Its the White Fly, and the Aphids. I dont know how bad they can be, but some of my plants are already showing some small yellow dots in some of the leaves.

Anyone knows how to keep these guys away? Thanks in advance, Irie! :thanks:

White flies are not good, they need to be taken care of quickly. Worse than aphids in the long run (IMO), but since your babies are so small they cannot really deal with a powerful hose rinsing, or sprayable organic product such as neem, or soap/water...

Try to kill the white flies with your hand, don't let them build up, I had to cut down a whole Habiscus bush to the bone because of them. White flies can bring powder mold too, so watch out with your amount of foliar sprays, you'll be feeding the bugs too.

The only other thing I could recommend is SNS-209 (I found out about here on 420) And Always started using it since the early veg. It is basically just rosemuric acid and makes the plant smell/taste like rosemary to the bugs. It has a low pH so I use it as a alternative to a specific pH lowering product. A lot of my liquid feeds have reasonably low pH (humic acid, etc.) so I don't worry about "pHing my water" Soil is much more forgiving, anyway off-topic my bad.

May be expensive not worth you to order the SNS-209 since shipping a liquid (mostly water, heavy as hell) is expensive. Especially to Europe... All I can say is shop around a "Systemic Insecticide" that you can start building up via root drench into the plants.

:peace:

I was doing N foliar feeding as well, I guess thats what called them!!! I did a little tunel, with greenhouse cloth (Special for tomatoes and mildew, but im guessing it will work 4 now).

I took all of the white flyes, and all the aphids by hand, there where not too many, but in some leafs they layed eggs (which removed as well), and started making small yellow spots. After setting the tunel, some hours later, I opened it and there was just a few aphids left and no white flyes, so killed those and covered it again for the night. If situation gets worse, I shall get some phytol or that "SNS-209" that sounds amazing too.

I dealed with aphids before, but normal amounts, never really allowed them to build up, but im new to these little white demon flyes.

Thanks a lot for your time and concern bro, :Namaste::peace::thanks::ganjamon:

It's all good brotha! I was doing the same thing on my first thread, The only way I can tell was from the broken links, then I didn't see the "420Magazine.com" on the bottom right of the pictures :) When I figured you can just click the camera and then go nuts on picking your pictures, it was cake!! :blunt: I see them veggies now! Very nice garden you have going Sinse, you got a little green house set up as well? Kick ass :bong:! I see them girlies chillin' on the side of your house too, awesome :party::ganjamon:

Thanks a lot bro, + reps, on spot!!:allgood:

here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Usefull stuff as well, always usefull, + reps as well!! Thanks!!!:thanks:

A random picture today :O

Tunel for them babes
GEDC03491.JPG

Hope you all are having a nice day, :peace: and :love:

Back
Top Bottom