So have you ever had friends or family members that had new babies that seem to always showing a whole bunch of pictures of the baby doing the same thing over and over... Just laying there? LOL I kind of feel like that's what I'm doing to you guys. So I'm going to be doing once a week updates vs. daily on this journal. But I will continue doing my daily handwritten Journal for this grow.
I've just been reading journal today and have been enjoying watching your plants come to life. Most people (on here, lol) love looking at cannabis pictures, but I wouldn't concern yourself about it. This journal is for your own purposes such as to document your grow. The best advice I heard was to write the journal the way your future self is is going to want to read it. :peace::hookah:

D13 Nov.28 8:00a.m.
Humidity:46%
Temperature:59°
Distance: 12"
Music: Type O Negative "Christian Women"
Good morning all Happy Thanksgiving!

20191128_081322.jpg

GG4 is 2.25" 2nd set is standing alone beautifully.

20191128_082011.jpg

Pineapple Express #1 2", she's leaning really hard away from the light.

20191128_082048.jpg

Pineapple Express#2 still looking good

20191128_082233.jpg

Pineapple Express #3 still the same height, she's getting stronger and has new growth

20191128_082709.jpg

Blue Hawaiian #1 2.5" looking good

20191128_082903.jpg

Blue Hawaiian #2 1.5" second-set hasn't stood on its own yet

20191128_083104.jpg

Blue Hawaiian #3 2" and has developed a purple stem

All of the plants seem to be showing signs of a little light stress (leaning away from the light). So I moved the light back up to 18" to see if they would respond I also broke up the dirt around all plants about .5" down.

Im gonna wait till all my girls are on their second set. As for me it lets me know the roots are established. This is just the opinion of an amature grower. :thumb:. Thats why i always coment on the 2nd set of Leafs

Im gonna wait till all my girls are on their second set. As for me it lets me know the roots are established. This is just the opinion of an amature grower. :thumb:
Think im waiting for the 2nd tri-leaves to develop. What I meant was pot size and how many times before final pot?

Lol we can go with that. The last one i had to make my own drain holes. Its one of those pots you see at the grocery store holding roses. You cant beat freebies.

Lol we can go with that. The last one i had to make my own drain holes. Its one of those pots you see at the grocery store holding roses. You cant beat freebies.
LOL nice! I'm going 1gal to 5gal. Should be fine. Getting impatient though, I mean it's day 13, how are they not ready to harvest yet?

Lol I think thats the worst part of growin your own meds.. you gotta be patient. All things good come to those who wait. Like prom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, this hobby will teach you patience..

I would wait longer then two internodes before getting transplanted. Your plants will tell you when their ready. If their going through water super fast then the roots are using it up quickly and is and can be a sign of needing to be uprooted. Your leaves will also show you signs. Trick is, is to get it transplanted before you see signs on your leaves, but it won’t hurt them too much if they start to show signs.

my green crack is showing signs of root problems, I need to transplant them today.

Good morning everybody! How y'all had an awsome Thanksgiving!
D14 Nov. 29 8:00am
Humidity:43%
Temperature:59°
Distance:18
Music: OutKast "Hey Ya"
Sorry for posting so late. The wife drug me out shopping :rolleyes:

20191129_080200.jpg

GG4 2.5" and looking really good

20191129_080749.jpg

Pineapple Express #1 2.5" lots of new growth she is still leaning to one side I'm going to start LST to see if I can straighten her out

20191129_080940.jpg

Pineapple Express #2 she is leaning like her sis. 3" tall lots of new growth she has small tinge of purple on the new growth going to start LST

20191129_090155.jpg

Pineapple Express #3 1.25" leaves are starting to unfold and are gaining color she is finally growing! .25" you go girl!

20191129_084814.jpg

20191129_093217.jpg

Blue Hawaiian #1 2.5" looking very strong I saw this little white dot looked like it was Crawling up the leaf. I took a picture of it but I think it's way too small to identify I know it's a bug for sure because it was moving up the leaf. I'm going to have to invest in a scope ugh.. any suggestions?

20191129_085311.jpg

Blue Hawaiian #2 2" She is looking good showing a slight tinge of purpleon new growth.
20191129_085626.jpg

20191129_085643.jpg

blue Hawaiian #3 still has a purple estem which the color is extending up under the first set of leaves, Small tinge at the center of the new growth

Going to feed the girls tonight before they go to bed. I'm going to start introducing Sensi A&B with the Superthrive. I'll be using 1/3 strength of the Sensi and I'm staying with .5 of Superthrive. Till tomorrow

Unfortunately you might have mites, already. Definitely get a loupe. One of the most utilized tools we use.

you can spray the plants with a Castile unscented dish soap, mixed in with water. I’ve also heard if you add a bit of lister one in with the water, it helps as well. The listerine draws them in, and the soap suffocated them out. I can not confirm or deny it, but I’ve heard it from a couple different sources.

Back
Top Bottom