Gandalfthewhite's Adventure Into LED - Sponsored By Mars Hydro With The FC3000

Hello everyone :ciao:

I've just had a little rearrange :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks @Bill284 :thumb: I must say this light is impressing me, the growth I'm seeing is better than my old T5 which was using over 200w! And I 'm saving ££££ what more could I ask for 🤔

DSC_1459.JPG

Oh and I've moved my temp probe away from the heater :rofl:

The light is still at just over 50%
DSC_1457.JPG

And the height is 16"
DSC_1458.JPG

Everyone is siting around the same height and the smaller ones are set off to the side raised up on a tray :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1446.JPG

The bigger Blackberries are starting to take off now they have new shoes and some much needed calmag.
DSC_1448.JPG

The smaller ones are gaining on their sisters :laugh:
DSC_1453.JPG

The Sour diesels are starting to green back up and after the next watering I think we should be deficiency free :cheesygrinsmiley: The front one is still looking a little over-watered but only time can sort this ⌛
DSC_1454.JPG

Deformatrix has grown a bit over night and greened up.
DSC_1461.JPG

And Limpy has caught up but is still a little light but a couple more days and she will be alright:thumb:
DSC_1463.JPG

So all is on the up :cheer: I hope you are all well, much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
Looking very nice Mr.Wizard

Hi everyone :ciao:

It's been 3/4 weeks since these girls started their journey into this crazy world, I have made a few mistakes with the new light and no heat ect but they are all finally looking happy and healthy.
DSC_1478.JPG

Blackberry Monnrocks left and Sour diesel right.
DSC_1475.JPG

The 2 small crew Blackberries are looking great they will have some new shoes half way through next week.
DSC_1505.JPG

I'm so pleased I didn't give up on Deformatrix. She is looking great and I think after the next watering she will be well on her way.
DSC_1504.JPG

Limpy has caught up well and is looking the same as Deformatrix. They probably need an extra week to fill those cups with roots and get bigger before they get new shoes.
DSC_1503.JPG

They will all be getting watering tomorrow :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope all is well in your garden and world, and you're all having a great weekend!, much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Yaaaaaay! Grow grow grow!!
:green_heart:
So happy to see both of Deformatrix and Limpy coming along!
There was a period where one of my severly mangled plants had a noticably thicker trunk than the rest. Id watch for with Deformatrix. Wondering if it acts a sort of HST. lol.

Loving the grow, happy girls for a happy whirled!
:passitleft::surf:

Everyone had a watering yesterday with 1/4 strength calmag and some rootbastic and they are all looking great. I have made a couple of changes- I have raised the big four up on plant stands to give the roots better airflow and have turned the light up a tiny bit more but kept it at 16" high still. My temps are around 26-27c and humidity 55-60%.

DSC_1525.JPG

I am seeing a slight calmag def in the lower leaves, I will up the calmag to 1/2 strength if I have to but i plan on potting these up into Biobizz Allmix in 20L fabric pots at the end of week and I think that should do the trick. These four are growing so fast I can't keep up! :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1533.JPG

The 2 smaller Blacberry Moonrocks are looking good :cheesygrinsmiley: They will be potted up into 3L fabric pots at the end of the week.
DSC_1532.JPG

DSC_1531.JPG

Deformatrix is completely fine now and is starting to grow more everyday. I think another week and she will be potted up too.
DSC_1527.JPG

Limpy is also doing great! She will also be potted up into a 3L fabric pot in a week.
DSC_1526.JPG

I hope you are all well and the week is treating you kindly :circle-of-love: much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

They all look really close to being as healthy as they could be to me. Very lovely shades of green.
So happy for all of them and dig the love you give them so much! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

...(Im still cheering for Deformatrix the most though obviously)...
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Everyone had a watering yesterday with 1/4 strength calmag and some rootbastic and they are all looking great. I have made a couple of changes- I have raised the big four up on plant stands to give the roots better airflow and have turned the light up a tiny bit more but kept it at 16" high still. My temps are around 26-27c and humidity 55-60%.

DSC_1525.JPG

I am seeing a slight calmag def in the lower leaves, I will up the calmag to 1/2 strength if I have to but i plan on potting these up into Biobizz Allmix in 20L fabric pots at the end of week and I think that should do the trick. These four are growing so fast I can't keep up! :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1533.JPG

The 2 smaller Blacberry Moonrocks are looking good :cheesygrinsmiley: They will be potted up into 3L fabric pots at the end of the week.
DSC_1532.JPG

DSC_1531.JPG

Deformatrix is completely fine now and is starting to grow more everyday. I think another week and she will be potted up too.
DSC_1527.JPG

Limpy is also doing great! She will also be potted up into a 3L fabric pot in a week.
DSC_1526.JPG

I hope you are all well and the week is treating you kindly :circle-of-love: much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
Perfect little ladies. :thumb:
Hope you are well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

A little pic update today :ciao:
I think they liked the light increase and the calmag :cheesygrinsmiley: I gave them a little lights out spray with the same strength as the watering so 1/4 strength calmag and some rootbastic, they seem to have responded well.
DSC_1559.JPG

I think I will pot up sooner rather than later! They could all do with some more leg room :cheesygrinsmiley: I'll take a trip and get some more soil tomorrow from my friendly local grow shop. The back right is a Sour D, I don't think she likes as much water as the others, I'll add that to the mental notes, I will let her dry out completely before the pot up to avoid any issues with watering in. The other 3 are all loving life :cheesygrinsmiley: The back left Sour D looks like she is going to get big!

The smaller 4 will all be potted up at the same time into the 3L fabrics as they are all going to be around the same size! I need some plant tags!

Back Sour Diesel Front Blackberry Moonrocks
DSC_1558.JPG

The time has come 😄 my room was smelling rather fragrant this morning, I don't mind but my neighbours might :rofl: I turned the heater off and i will check the temp in an hour to see how the restriction of the filter affects the tent temp.
DSC_1560.JPG

I hope you are all having a great day and all is well in your gardens, much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

I think they liked the light increase and the calmag :cheesygrinsmiley: I gave them a little lights out spray with the same strength as the watering so 1/4 strength calmag and some rootbastic, they seem to have responded well.
DSC_1559.JPG

I think I will pot up sooner rather than later! They could all do with some more leg room :cheesygrinsmiley: I'll take a trip and get some more soil tomorrow from my friendly local grow shop. The back right is a Sour D, I don't think she likes as much water as the others, I'll add that to the mental notes, I will let her dry out completely before the pot up to avoid any issues with watering in. The other 3 are all loving life :cheesygrinsmiley: The back left Sour D looks like she is going to get big!

The smaller 4 will all be potted up at the same time into the 3L fabrics as they are all going to be around the same size! I need some plant tags!

DSC_1558.JPG

The time has come 😄 my room was smelling rather fragrant this morning, I don't mind but my neighbours might :rofl: I turned the heater off and i will check the temp in an hour to see how the restriction of the filter affects the tent temp.
DSC_1560.JPG

I hope you are all having a great day and all is well in your gardens, much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
Im jealous! In the best ways possible.
Im intimidated by setting up the indoor stuff.o_O
Outdoors is so much easier :green_heart:

Your entire family look so healthy and happy and strong! Doing perfect to my eyes!:cheer::yummy::cheer:

DSC_1559.JPG

DSC_1558.JPG

DSC_1560.JPG

They look good, how did the filter effect the temp?

Stay safe

I have had a bit of a hectic week this week! But have not been neglecting my little ones :cheesygrinsmiley:
The 4 bigger girls have been potted up into their final 20L pots with Biobizz Almix and the smaller 4 have been potted up into 3L pots with Biobizz Lightmix.
DSC_1572.JPG

The bigger 4 are in full swing now.
The front 2 are the sour diesel. I potted them up on separate days as I waited for the smaller one on the right to completely dry out so she is a day behind settling in.
The back 2 are the Blackberry Moonrocks they have both taken well to the pot up :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1573.JPG

Back Deformatrix :cheesygrinsmiley: she is looking great and I think my wishes and hopes for her may come true :cheer:
Second back Limpy is not limping any more :cheesygrinsmiley: and is the same size as her sister :cheer:
Front 2 Blackberry Moonrocks looking awesome :high-five: The smaller one will hopefully catch up in the next week.

The canopy is pretty even and the smaller ones are on top of a bucket to keep them the same height.
DSC_1575.JPG

I have turned the light up again over the past few days and kept the height at 16".
DSC_1574.JPG

I will probably pot up the smaller 4 in a week or so and then they will all be moving into the bigger tent for the rest of veg and flower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Im jealous! In the best ways possible.
Im intimidated by setting up the indoor stuff.o_O
Outdoors is so much easier :green_heart:

Your entire family look so healthy and happy and strong! Doing perfect to my eyes!:cheer::yummy::cheer:
Thankyou my friend :circle-of-love: Indoor is so much easier than out in my opinion :rofl: Your going to smash the indoor and with all the great help here how could you fail :green_heart: I will help you in anyway possible :thumb:
They look good, how did the filter effect the temp?

Stay safe
Hey bill Thanks mate :circle-of-love: the filter didn't effect the temp at all when I checked it was sitting around 23c so I popped the little tube heater on and an hour later it was 26c which I'm happy with. The humidity is sitting around 58-60%

I hope you are all having a great weekend and you are all well much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

I have had a bit of a hectic week this week! But have not been neglecting my little ones :cheesygrinsmiley:
The 4 bigger girls have been potted up into their final 20L pots with Biobizz Almix and the smaller 4 have been potted up into 3L pots with Biobizz Lightmix.
DSC_1572.JPG

The front 2 are the sour diesel. I potted them up on separate days as I waited for the smaller one on the right to completely dry out so she is a day behind settling in.
The back 2 are the Blackberry Moonrocks they have both taken well to the pot up :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1573.JPG

Back Deformatrix :cheesygrinsmiley: she is looking great and I think my wishes and hopes for her may come true :cheer:
Second back Limpy is not limping any more :cheesygrinsmiley: and is the same size as her sister :cheer:
Front 2 Blackberry Moonrocks looking awesome :high-five: The smaller one will hopefully catch up in the next week.

The canopy is pretty even and the smaller ones are on top of a bucket to keep them the same height.
DSC_1575.JPG

I have turned the light up again over the past few days and kept the height at 16".
DSC_1574.JPG

I will probably pot up the smaller 4 in a week or so and then they will all be moving into the bigger tent for the rest of veg and flower :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thankyou my friend :circle-of-love: Indoor is so much easier than out in my opinion :rofl: Your going to smash the indoor and with all the great help here how could you fail :green_heart: I will hep you in anyway possible :thumb:

Hey bill Thanks mate :circle-of-love: the filter didn't effect the temp at all when I checked it was sitting around 23c so I popped the little tube heater on and an hour later it was 26c which I'm happy with. The humidity is sitting around 58-60%

I hope you are all having a great weekend and you are all well much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
Good job on the uppot. :thumb:
Nothing drives me crazier than not filling a pot.
I don't know why, just a pet peeve I guess.
Have you seen any of my pictorials on how to pot.
There are several helpful tips.
Hope your enjoying your weekend Amigo. :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe

DSC_1572.JPG

DSC_1573.JPG

DSC_1575.JPG

DSC_1574.JPG

Thankyou my friend :circle-of-love: Indoor is so much easier than out in my opinion :rofl: Your going to smash the indoor and with all the great help here how could you fail :green_heart: I will help you in anyway possible :thumb:

Awesome garden and good morning gandalf.... Sorry about the hectic week....but..... Your ladiez are doing super well and each post has Hela growth....they must really be liking the new light ;) .

I chuckled to myself reading through tho..... The two plantz limpy and deformatrix aren't screwy anymore but they have those namez lol watch them be the most purtiful plantz you've ever grown 😁 fingerz crossed

Your garden looks fantastic, they all look very happy. Love to see the underdogs doing so well. Are you planning on any LST/HST?

Good job on the uppot. :thumb:
Nothing drives me crazier than not filling a pot.
I don't know why, just a pet peeve I guess.
Have you seen any of my pictorials on how to pot.
There are several helpful tips.
Hope your enjoying your weekend Amigo. :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe

I like full pots too! :high-five: I haven't had a look but I will :thumb: I'm always keen to learn new techniques and tips :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm having a great weekend thanks and I have just tried the Ozark for the first time! :drool: smoke report to come. Much love to you brother :circle-of-love:

Awesome garden and good morning gandalf.... Sorry about the hectic week....but..... Your ladiez are doing super well and each post has Hela growth....they must really be liking the new light ;) .

I chuckled to myself reading through tho..... The two plantz limpy and deformatrix aren't screwy anymore but they have those namez lol watch them be the most purtiful plantz you've ever grown 😁 fingerz crossed
Thanks Haz :green_heart: this week has been a testing one and I have had to take some time out to gather my thoughts and spend time with the people that love me :circle-of-love: These ladies are doing so well! They love the light and so do I, I am now questioning why I didn't start using LED sooner :rofl: I have high hopes for Deformatrix and Limpy :cheesygrinsmiley: with some magic they will both be dominating there half of the tent :rofl: much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
Your garden looks fantastic, they all look very happy. Love to see the underdogs doing so well. Are you planning on any LST/HST?
Thanks Budman :circle-of-love: These 2 have surprised me and In time will probably be as good as the rest :cheesygrinsmiley: I will be moving them all into the big tent as soon as they are all in big pots, I normally top once at the 5/6 set and leave them to grow. I may use a couple of nets this time, but it does make it harder to water as I hand water. I have tried supercropping a few times with great results so if any tops out grow the net they will have a bit of manipulation to tame them. much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

Thanks Haz :green_heart: this week has been a testing one and I have had to take some time out to gather my thoughts and spend time with the people that love me :circle-of-love: These ladies are doing so well! They love the light and so do I, I am now questioning why I didn't start using LED sooner :rofl: I have high hopes for Deformatrix and Limpy :cheesygrinsmiley: with some magic they will both be dominating there half of the tent :rofl: much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
I completely understand I just did the same thing last week :) yea I started with LEDs so I have no idea of comparison but I love em.

And same I hope they dominate thier section to....mini mountain range full of nugz.

Been away for a few days myself growmie! They look so wonderful and I really hope I can get my indoor set up. Doing everything I can to try and make it happen!

I love coming back and seeing your girls growing so happy and healthy and doing all the things!

Deformatrix!!! YAY!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :love::high-five:
:green_heart:

It has been three days since my last update and these girls are loving life :cheesygrinsmiley: All of the bigger girls seem to be growing everyday and the small crew are catching up :cheer:They haven't had any more water since the up pot, I think they will be watered on Saturday :cheesygrinsmiley:
Big ones - Front Sour Diesel/Back Blackberry Moonrocks
Small ones - Front 2 Blackberry Moonrocks/Back 2 Sour Diesel
I can hardly tell the difference between Derormatrix (back) and Limpy (Middle back) now :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope all is well in your garden and world much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

It has been three days since my last update and these girls are loving life :cheesygrinsmiley: All of the bigger girls seem to be growing everyday and the small crew are catching up :cheer:They haven't had any more water since the up pot, I think they will be watered on Saturday :cheesygrinsmiley:
I can hardly tell the difference between Derormatrix (back) and Limpy (Middle back) now :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope all is well in your garden and world much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
I think Limpy might be overtaking them all now. She looks like she's pushing out more mass than Deformatrix from here.

...And Im soooo here for it! Im totally going to mess with some of my auto seedlings next time Im growing a bunch. It'd be nice to grow three or more from same seed batch with a stable-ish phenotype. Pop enough beans and get a helmet head or two and also some helmet-less ones. Surgery on the ones that need it and try to get the rest of teh grow as close to duplicated as possible to the others. Take notes and see if its a thing... if enough of us got in on it over time we might could make a case for HST of some sort for auto seedlings... Im high btw, so just talking out my butt.

Hope youre well, happy and high if ya want to be :thumb::cheer::morenutes:

They look so perfect. :bravo:
Great work my friend.
Hope you are well :ciao:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom