Germination problem!

hemdog1017

My seeds have crack and a little root came out but they haven't grow in the past 2 days r they done growing and should I plant them in dirt or let them grow I am useing the paper towel and heating blanket method.

Re: Germination problem!!!

Hi hemdog1017! I was having exactly the same thing happen to my seeds and they were 3 different strains so I think it's common. If they cracked open and you see a tap root... put them in your growing medium. Good luck! :peace:

Re: Germination problem!!!

Plant your germinated seeds at least 1 cm (just under half an inch) deep in a nute free growing medium like peat, coco or soaked jiffy pellets today. The germinating seeds also need the traction of bursting through a little bit of soil to help them shed their membranes and hard shells so the cotyledons can begin chlorophyll production like this:
[video=youtube_share;gUT929jna48]
[/video]

600W for how many plants? And I'm assuming you have an adjustable ballast since you can turn down your 600W. I've heard bad things about running lights on settings lower than what they are, like exploding bulbs or very inefficient light being released from the bulb. Better off just running it at 600W than risk something worse happening.

Back
Top Bottom