Getting into the MM business

Geodesic

I want to get into the MM business. Since I'm in NY I'm wondering what the potential is for some nearby states like RI and NJ. From everything I've read it looks like CA has the most liberal laws with the most profit potential so I'll probably get a house near the Bay area (Stockton) and start an indoor grow room. I'll go to Oaksterdam U but in the meantime any suggestions on reading material? Thanks.

I want to get into the MM business. Since I'm in NY I'm wondering what the potential is for some nearby states like RI and NJ. From everything I've read it looks like CA has the most liberal laws with the most profit potential so I'll probably get a house near the Bay area (Stockton) and start an indoor grow room. I'll go to Oaksterdam U but in the meantime any suggestions on reading material? Thanks.

Get the latest edition of Jorge Cervantes' Indoor grow bible. It's full of great stuff. Mine is the 2002 edition.

:peace:

labrat has it right on. just get the book. I have the 2006 version and it is tell all. 30$ at amzn. I have read a few and this one is the real deal, i think. but i try not to, too often.

Always have to +Rep someone that agrees with me tho I think MedicatingVet's book selections deserve a look too!

:peace:

Stockton, Ca

U may wanna visit a few times b4 deciding on Stockton. Stockon is hood to be quite frank. Just thought I'd give u a heads up.

Re: Stockton, Ca

U may wanna visit a few times b4 deciding on Stockton. Stockon is hood to be quite frank. Just thought I'd give u a heads up.

Thanks for the HU. Of course I'll visit before plunking down the bucks. I'm sure there's a reason for the uber cheap housing but from everything I see it's no Detroit. Not many places you can get a decent 1000sqft house for $35k. My only concern is any local ordinances crimping my style.

Re: Stockton, Ca

just make sure you move to the northside in a nice neighborhood. dont get suckered into buying a house in the hood. look for brookside houses.

I suggest reading this entire forum, then you will be ready for anything! ;)
I'll go to Oaksterdam U but in the meantime any suggestions on reading material? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom