GH feed back please

mia2la

I have been given some mixed advise on following the feeding chart on GH's website. Im using RO H2O and Cal-Mag(per instructions on their label) and the ppm at the seem kind of high. In aggressive bloom phase im having a ppm reading of 1750 readings......any opinions or advise would be helpful.

that is really high unless ur really pushing those girls. like co2 and higher temps plus ur ph has a lot to do with the plants intake. i would use less than 1200 untill u have it dialed in and have grow then strain a few times save the nuts cuz they cost a lot ur environment has more to do with yeild then nuts do u can grow good bud with the cheap stuff if ur environment is perfict

i have to agree, the aggressive schedule can get the ppm high. I dont know what kinda ur growing but my Acapulco gold sensi could with stand 1600ppm max then she let me know with some raised edges and white tips P BURNed so i max out at 1500 with my A.gold :) If NASA can use GH on the space station, i can on my MJ, just got to know ur limits or test the ppm on a test plant and wait 3 days to see any ill effects, IMHO

Back
Top Bottom