Giant Nepalese Landrace Cannabis

Re: Giant Nepalese Landrace Cannabis.

^Wow Tintala, I had no idea you lived in such a pristine place! I would love to hear some of your stories.

yes SM, i have many stories, especially ones of ganja and hash, but travelling in Nepal and India, thailand as well. I love to share my stories and videos. I'm not sure if you have seen any of them or not , so I will post a link to a few of them I have put on youtube.
ENJOY!
GANJA GROWING IN NEPAL, a short video of me and my family heading to her village, we stopped for a break in a small village, had to take a leak and smoke a bowl, this shows us going of the road and finding some female plants that werent half bad! YouTube - GANJA GROWING IN NEPAL

this is a video of my house in Nepal with my family and wife. no ganja or hash just domestic scenes.
YouTube - Laxmi Puja at my house in Nepal As an american I find it a..

and another video of KATHMANDU , riding a motorbike from my house to KTM, my wife is filming on the back.

YouTube - KATHMANDU by MOTORBIKE

so yeah, I dont know it seems like it's trendy to live here, as far as anyone thinking anyone else should be jealous, just remember , we have to do our laundry by hand! I see alot of westerners living here , it's not just a rare thing like tattva says it is. Alot of ppl study tibetan buddhism, Naropa institute, music (me), and trekking. So tourism is huge for westerners! nevertheless it's awesome to own a house and get free hashish! Seems you have been here before?:ganjamon:

Great thread. Do the families make hash themselves or is the herb brought together from different plots for hashmaking. Mouth watering photos btw.
Bron

Families do make hash here in Nepal. They do it to earn a living. There are only handful of sophisticated hash-makers in Nepal. People usually follow the old procedure of hash making. boiling marijuana leaves until all resins are sucked out and dried. That's mass production. But, people, especially rural children make hash with their bare hands, that would be a potent stuff.

Visit Nepal in the year 2011. That's "Visit Nepal '11". There will be a blast.

Generational knowledge handed down over and over to maintain integrity. Beautiful

:bong:

Thanks, Sure wish seed sources were available to put these pure strains on the market. This and the Filipino strains. Great opportunity.
Bron

Families do make hash here in Nepal. They do it to earn a living. There are only handful of sophisticated hash-makers in Nepal. People usually follow the old procedure of hash making. boiling marijuana leaves until all resins are sucked out and dried. That's mass production. But, people, especially rural children make hash with their bare hands, that would be a potent stuff.

Visit Nepal in the year 2011. That's "Visit Nepal '11". There will be a blast.

IM not sure this is entirely correct TATTVA, there are not JUST a handful of sophisticated hash makers , that would be generalizing things waay to much! Especially since western NEpal is completely un incorporated and zero tourist! IF there were only a handful of quality hash makers , then one couldnt beable to find it too well, but as we know, one can find very fine hash , perhaps not the temple balls of the day, but whether it's sieved or rubbed, it's here. Recently my brother in law brot me about 3 grams of fresh creamy, rubbed, that would put anything to shame.

The only problem with Thailand is they are seriously agains cannabis! So any plants that ARE in view are promptlycut down. vietnam is a bit more liberal but not too far ahead of Thailand. But i have seen some incredible sativas in thailand, about 15 ft tall. this would be in the north.

The original was all handrubbed in the day. Tintala did your Brother bring back any seeds.

Bron

The original was all handrubbed in the day. Tintala did your Brother bring back any seeds.

Bron

and still is hand rubbed! I see it all the time, this still occurs and is still in fact the prominent way of makng hash at least where my family is from, in MAKAWANPUR, HETAUDA< south of KTM about 50 -75 miles. Yes I get seeds all the time, from the land, HUGE vats of em. My wife cooks curry with the seeds and its great!

check out the video i put on 420 GANJA GROWING IN NEPAL< its on you tube, THese plants were rubbed down already.

One man's nutbutter anothers jewels. God wish we had access. Cheers, Bron

hehe, that's hilarious, I laughed so hard at that, yeah i guess that could be true, but it's still very delic. ;)

Gosh! How I wish I could get some of those Giant Nepalese MJ tree seeds - to grow here!!! Wow! =Judy=

Uh Ohh!!

im growin some himalayan gold and theyre gettin huge already. i topped her at 12 inches.

huge 9 finger leafs. these pics are monsters though, i dont really want that, i got neihbours.

BB

Back
Top Bottom